剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
So, you did or you didn't see something?
所以你到底有没有看到什么
It's hard to say.
很难说
Well, you either did or you didn't, Philip.
要么看到要么没看到 菲利普
I'm, uh...
我
I'm not sure what I saw.
我不确定我所看到的
I had a bad feeling.
我有一种不祥的感觉
Had a bad feeling?
不祥的感觉
Yeah.
没错
Based on everything that I was taking in.
根据我感受到的一切
So, we were clear to go, and we broke off,
所以我们本可以行动 却中途放弃
and you didn't actually see anything?
但你其实并没看到什么
Gabriel broke off a meeting with the same guy
加布里尔也放弃了和这个人的见面
because he thought he saw surveillance.
因为他认为他看到了监视人员
It is pretty likely that they're out here, so...
很有可能他们还在监视他
He did say be careful.
他说过要小心
Gabriel said he saw a guy in a blue jacket
加布里尔说他在离目标一个半街区远的地方
a block and a half away from the target
看到一个穿着蓝夹克的人
who he identified as a possible surveillant.
他认为那可能是监视人员
That's why we were called in with Hans.
所以我们才应该带上汉斯
What did you see?
你看见什么了
I'm telling you, it didn't feel right.
我告诉你 有点不对劲
You okay?
你还好吗
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Is something going on that I need to know about?
有什么我需要知道的事情吗
I'm fine.
我很好
There were two of them.
他们是两个人
Older than me.
比我大
They used to steal stuff from me.
经常偷我的东西
And you stopped them.
你阻止了他们
How do you feel?
你有什么感觉
Angry.
愤怒
Anger is a concept.
愤怒是种概念
How do you feel in your body?
你的内心 有什么感觉
Strong.
强壮
Powerful?
强大吗
I don't...I don't know.
我不 我不知道
Why?
为什么
I, uh...
我
What?
你怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
You got in a fight.
你打了一架
You were a kid. What's the big deal?
你那时还是个孩子 多大点事
It's not just that.
不只是那样
Nyet!
不
Why? Because...
为什么 因为
I can't do anymore.
我不能再说了
Why?
为什么
Cause I didn't need to hit him that much.
因为我没必要下手那么重
But you did.
但是你还是做了
And to forgive yourself,
为了原谅你自己
you have to create a space for it to exist.
你需要创造一个让其存在的空间
You're confusing the feelings with the event itself.
你混淆了情感和事实
But they're different.
但它们是不同的
The kid was bullying you.
那孩子欺负你
Why isn't he asking you for forgiveness?
为什么他不请求你的原谅
Did you ever talk to him about it?
你跟他谈过这个事吗
No.
没有
Why not?
为什么不
Because he moved away.
因为他搬走了
He's not saying that, if you forgive yourself,
他并不是在说如果你原谅你自己
that means that you think that beating a kid up is okay.
就意味着你认为暴打孩子是正确的
He's just saying that spending the energy pushing it away
他只是说拒绝接受这一现实
is what, you know, is making you angry.
你知道 才是你生气的原因
It's not really anger, even.
并不是愤怒
Then what is it?
那是什么
I just feel bad.
我就是觉得很糟糕
You have a lot weighing you down, don't you?
你心里有很多事 是吗
Yeah.
是
Yeah.
没错
You need more support.
你需要更多的支持
Going to EST, not telling Elizabeth?
去自我实现小组 却不告诉伊丽莎白
You need her.
你需要她
Being dishonest with her
对她不诚实就像
is like being dishonest with yourself.
对你自己不诚实一样
And there's a limit to how much progress
如果你不能诚实面对
you can make if you are not honest
生活中发生的事
about what's going on in your own life.
那你能取得的进步总是有限的
There's a limit to how much progress
告诉她
I can make if I tell her,
才会限制我的进步
because she would kill me.
因为她会杀了我
I'm just gonna borrow your...
借一下你的...
Sir?
先生
Call Walter Taffet.
打电♥话♥给沃尔特·塔菲
Tell him to meet me in the vault now.
叫他马上去秘屋见我
I said I appreciated all the effort,
我说过我很感谢这番努力
but $6,000 is just a drop in the bucket.
但六千美元只是杯水车薪
That doesn't g--
那不...
How should I know? I'm 86 years old.
我怎么知道 我已经86岁了
I can barely remember the doctor's name.
我连医生的名字都不记得
I don't think you should be going
我认为你最好不要
to these appointments alone, Mr. Murray.
独自去看医生 默里先生
The church has volunteers who could drive you --
教堂有可以载你去的志愿者...
I just keep picturing her walking in there
我一直在想象她走进那里
and spitting the whole thing out.
把所有事都说了出去
I thought everything was good in Germany.
我以为德国之行一切都好
It was.
是很好
But she's...complicated.
但是她很复杂
She's just so...
她太...
What?
太怎么样
Different.
与众不同
We have to go.
我们得走了
Yeah.
好
Keep driving.
继续开
Green station wagon.
绿色休旅车
Had its turn signal on at the corner.
在街角开了转向灯
Came straight through.
却直行过去了
Clark?
克拉克
They know.
他们知道了
They know that he's dead.
他们知道他死了
Gene is...
吉恩他
Everybody's shocked and...
所以人都被吓到了
and running around like crazy.
像疯子一样跑来跑去
You're safe. We're together.
你是安全的 我们在一起
Did he know?
他知道吗
Gene, did he...
吉恩 他
Did he know that it was gonna happen?
他知道会发生什么吗
No.
不
I did everything I could to make it
我尽了全力让他
easier for him.
好受些
Easier?
好受些
Was he in pain?
他痛苦吗
No. It was fast.
不 一切发生得很快
Very fast.
非常快
His apartment, it was, um...
他的房♥间 里面
it was filled with toys.
里面堆满了玩具
Like a kid.
像个孩子一样
Robot action figures.
到处都是机器人玩偶
I'm -- I'm glad that you told me.
我 我很欣慰你告诉了我
I am. I...
我 我
I have to know everything...
我需要知道所有的事情
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表