剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
This is better than using those tapes.
这样做比用录音强
Yeah. Much.
是的 强很多
I heard you were going to sit down with Gene's parents.
我听说您要和吉恩的父母见面
This afternoon.
今天下午
They have a lawyer.
他们请了律师
We didn't kill him.
可我们又没杀他
Oh, that much we know.
这还用你说吗
He goes to a cabin to write his sermons.
他去了一间小屋写布道辞
Some...
某个...
religious place retreat.
宗教静修的地方
He'll be there the day after tomorrow.
他后天会去那里
I can go check it out tomorrow after I see Gabriel.
等明天见过加布里尔之后我去看看
Maybe he'll have some brilliant idea and save the day.
也许他会有些真知灼见来解决危机
You all right?
你还好吧
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
We can get this miserable son of a bitch out of our lives.
我们可以让这个可怜的王八蛋消失
Paige will have no reason to suspect
佩姬不会有理由怀疑
we had anything to do with this.
我们与这件事有关
You ever try and pull her into this job,
你如果想拉她进这一行
and she gets even a whiff of some of the shit we really do,
只要她一察觉到我们真正在做的事
she'll figure out we killed him.
她就会知道是我们杀了他
Is that what you're thinking about right now,
你现在居然在想这些
whether or not she's gonna go to medical school or law school?
她是要去学医还是学法
I'm -- I'm looking for something good in all of this.
我 我在试图从这事中找到正面的东西
Well, you might get what you wanted.
也许你还真会得到你想要的
None of this is what I wanted.
这一切都不是我想要的
Do you know which Terminal TWA is?
你知道TWA航站楼是哪一站吗
They're Terminal 7.
是七号♥航站楼
Uh, fourth stop.
第四站
Thank you.
谢谢
Last time, I think my co-pilot knew something was going on.
我感觉我的副驾驶上一次察觉到了什么
What would've made him think that?
他为什么会那么想
He was just acting strange, the whole flight.
他整个飞行过程中表现都很反常
Is there any reason he would've known?
可能是他知道了什么吗
Anything he could've seen?
或是看见了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Not really.
不太清楚
Look, maybe he just sensed you were nervous.
听着 或许他只是感觉到你很紧张
Is there any problem getting it on the plane?
把它带上飞机有没有问题
Don't stare. It's okay.
别盯着看 没事的
It's nothing. Trust me.
没什么 相信我
He's just doing his job, going to the airport.
他只是在做他的工作 去机场
Look out the window.
看着窗外
You all right?
你没事吧
He had some bad news, but, uh, gonna be okay.
他刚听说了一些坏消息 他会好起来的
Maybe we should go.
或许我们该走了
It's fine.
没事的
It's not fine!
这不叫没事
Where are you flying to, sir?
先生 你要飞往哪里
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗
Um, he got a call this morning from his wife.
今天早上他妻子打电♥话♥告诉他
Their son had an accident last night
他儿子昨晚出事了
and now he's in a hospital.
现在还在医院
And she's mad at him because she thinks it's his fault.
他妻子很生气因为她觉得这是他的错
Yeah. Yeah, I get it.
我明白
But when I see a distressed pilot, I gotta talk to them.
但发现飞行员焦虑的时候 我得和他谈谈
It's my job.
这是我的工作
Of course. Of -- of course. Yeah.
当然了
I don't mean to intrude on your personal life,
我不想打探你的个人生活
but you don't look too good.
但你看上去不太好
I'm Okay.
我没事
So where are you flying to today?
你今天要飞去哪里
Airport shuttle.
机场大巴
All terminals. Terminal 1 next.
下一站 一号♥航站楼
This is terminal 4,
到达四号♥航站楼
International departures.
国际航♥班♥出发
Please take all your belongings while leaving the bus.
下车时请携带好您的行李
He said the test was successful.
他说测试很成功
Somewhat successful.
有所成效而已
They showed me the results.
他们给我看了结果
The radar signature was reduced,
雷达信♥号♥♥特征减少了一点
but it was still there.
但还是能测出来
So you made some progress. Yes, but that's it.
所以你有进展了 是啊 但仅此而已
I'm at the limits of my understanding here.
我的理解能力已经到了极限
It doesn't matter what they get me, I'm...
不管他们给我什么东西 我...
I-I can't make any more progress.
我...我没法有任何进展了
Don't tell them that.
不要告诉他们这一点
It's okay.
没事的
I'm not scared,
我不怕
just a little nervous.
只是有点紧张
I wasn't going to say anything.
我本来没想告诉你
It's not finished.
还没搞好
But I think I may have found a way
但我觉得我可能有办法
to let your son know you're alive.
让你儿子知道你还活着
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
That's all I can say.
我只能说这么多
Nina...
妮娜
I won't let you do anything that could put you in danger.
我不想让你做任何会让你自己陷入险境的事
It's not up to you.
这不是你能决定的
I needed to do this.
我必须要这么做
It's not just for you.
不仅仅是为了你
What will happen to you?
你会怎么样
Nothing.
不怎么样
Probably nothing.
也许不会怎么样
I don't know what to say. I...
我不知道该说什么 我...
In a place like this...
在这种地方...
You have been a surprise.
你非常与众不同
You, too.
你也是
So?
怎么样
They're not gonna make the trade.
他们不愿意交易
There's some other prisoner in Russia
我的政♥府♥对俄♥国♥其他几个
my government wants more than nina.
囚犯的兴趣远大于妮娜
I wonder whose life we saved.
真想知道我们到底救了谁的命
I heard about your brother.
我听说你弟弟的事了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
So we are friends now?
我们现在是朋友了吗
How'd it go?
进展如何
Pretty bad.
非常糟糕
The guy I was supposed to hand over to,
我本来应该转交的那家伙
I tried to get it back to Gabriel,
我试着交还给加布里尔
but I couldn't reach him.
但我联♥系♥不上他
So it's back in our house?
所以又带回家里来了
You can't just leave it.
不能就这么不管它
You?
你呢
The cabin has a space heater, but there's a groundskeeper.
那小屋有个取暖器 但是有个管♥理♥员♥
We're both gonna have to be there.
需要我们两个人一起去
You make up with your boyfriend yet?
你跟你男朋友和好了吗
Stan.
我是说斯坦
Not yet.
还没
How bad did it go?
到底是有多糟
I've been thinking a lot about, um...
我一直在想...
there was this...kid,
有一个孩子
back home, after the war,
在国内 战争后
when everything was still torn up.
那时局势还相当混乱
He and his friends used to come after me
每当我穿过镇子去取牛奶时
when I used to go across town to get milk.
他和他的朋友总是来追我
You know, they'd take it from me and beat the crap out of me.
他们会把牛奶抢走 然后把我打个半死
And one time, I fought back,
有一次 我回击了
but I...
但我
I really fought back.
我是真的回击了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表