剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Where are you? What's going on?
你们在哪 发生什么事了
Dad and I have to work.
爸爸和我得工作
Pastor Tim and Alice --
蒂姆牧师和爱丽丝
did they say something?
他们说什么了吗
Are you screwing my wife?
你在和我妻子乱搞吗
No. God, no.
没有 天啊
Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎
Have you patched things up with Stan yet?
你和斯坦和好了吗
We could use a friendly face at the FBI.
在联调局有个熟人对我们很有用
You wanna find out who really planted that bug?
你想找出到底是谁放的那个窃听器吗
Help me track Martha.
帮我跟着玛莎
I need to hear from you within the hour because, um,
我需要你一小时内给我回电♥话♥ 因为...
it will be really helpful if I could...
如果能事先跟你
discuss a few things with you beforehand.
讨论一些事会很有帮助
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Where have you been for the last two days?
你这两天都去哪儿了
I, um...
我...
I had an emergency.
出了点急事儿
One of my colleagues, and, uh...
我的一个同事...
I had to-- I had to deal with it.
我必须...我必须去处理
You didn't even check your machine.
你都没有听语♥音♥留言
I know. I know. And I am really sorry.
我知道 真的很抱歉
Well, I had an emergency, too.
我也遇到了紧急事件
Agent Gaad made an announcement about the counters
盖德探员发布了关于
on the Xerox machine.
复印机计数器的公告
The one where I've been copying your reports--
就是我一直用来给你复印报告的那个
well, the numbers are off.
数字给清零了
And Agent Aderholt took me to dinner.
艾德霍尔探员请我吃了晚餐
I can't tell if they're connected,
我不知道两件事有没有关联
or if he was just asking me out.
还是他只是单纯约我
What did he talk about?
他说了什么
Marriage, divorce,
婚姻 离异
if I'm dating anyone.
我有没有对象
And?
然后呢
I told him-- a-a married man who's not gonna leave his wife.
我说我爱上了一个不会离开他妻子的人
Just ex-- exactly what you said.
按照你所说的
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
And by the time I got home,
等我到家的时候
I thought I was having a heart attack, really.
我觉得我都得心脏病了
My chest got tight and...
我感觉胸闷...
and I couldn't breathe and...
无法呼吸...
and I called my doctor,
然后给我的医生打电♥话♥
and he said I was having a panic attack.
他说我这是恐慌症发作
And he's prescribed me valium.
给我开了点安定
Oh, my God, Martha.
天呐 玛莎
I can't live like this, Clark.
不能再这么下去了 克拉克
I need to be able just to-- just reach my husband.
我得能...能联♥系♥上我的丈夫
I am-- I am so sorry.
我...真的很抱歉
You shouldn't have to...
你本不该...
Look...
这样吧...
Memorize this.
记住这个
And now you can always reach me.
这样你就能随时联♥系♥到我了
But only call from a pay phone.
但只能用公共电♥话♥
A lady will answer, but she'll get the message to me anytime,
一位女士会接电♥话♥ 她会随时转达给我
day or night.
不论何时
I will need that back tomorrow morning.
我明天早上得收回这张纸
Of course. I mean...
当然
Why would I expect to keep anything?
我为什么还会期望留下点什么呢
It's just me.
是我
I was-- what's the matter?
我...怎么了
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能和你说会儿话吗
Yes. It's -- I'm sorry, I -- you just startled me.
当然 抱歉 我只是被你吓了一跳
Come on in.
进来吧
Sorry.
抱歉
I felt so weird with Henry when we were bowling,
我和亨利去打保龄球的时候 总觉得很怪
uh, trying to pretend to act normal
我得努力表现得正常
and pretending that I'm not worried
每次他和比曼先生出去
every time he hangs out with Mr. Beeman.
都要假装一点也不担心
I mean, I don't get why we cancelled the trip
我不明白我们为什么取消了旅行计划
and where you and dad were.
你和爸爸去了哪里
Mr. Beeman asked me about it,
比曼先生问起这事
and I had to make up this whole story
我只能瞎编说
about clients in New York Wait.
纽约的客户什么的 等等
W-what did he ask you?
他问你什么了
Where you were and what happened with Epcot.
他问你们去哪了 我们为什么不去未来世界
It's just weird, the way you disappear.
你们这样突然消失 真的很奇怪
And when Pastor Tim asked me if you hurt people --
蒂姆牧师问我你们有没有伤害过其他人
Paige. Okay.
佩姬 好了
Stop.
别说了
Where were you all weekend?
你们整个周末都去哪了
I wanna know.
我想知道
Maybe we should take a break.
或许我们该停一下
Just so much has been thrown at you, and...
一下子告诉你这么多事
maybe it's too much.
或许太多了
You know, we tried... to tell you everything, and...
我们努力想把一切都告诉你 可是
that hasn't worked out so well.
结果并不好
Wouldn't you agree?
是吧
Where were you?
你们到底去哪了
I think it's enough now, Paige.
你不需要知道更多了 佩姬
This is enough.
就这样吧
Oleg...
奥列格
Martha says they know extra copies have been made
玛莎说他们知道有人私下用复印机
at the Xerox machine.
复印了文件
Anybody could've done that.
可能是任何人做的
An agent took her out for dinner Friday night.
一位探员周五晚上请她吃了晚餐
Could be coincidence...
可能只是巧合
Do you have Hans checking to see if she's being followed?
你有让汉斯去查看她是否被跟踪了吗
Off and on.
不时会去盯一下
Maybe we should put him on full-time.
也许应该让他全天候监视
Okay.
好的
Paige said that Stan was asking about our trip.
佩姬说斯坦有问到我们的旅行
Asking how?
怎么问的
He noticed we were gone
他注意到我们不见了
and that we cancelled EPCOT last-minute.
在最后一刻取消了未来世界的行程
Philip, you need to make up with him.
菲利普 你得跟他和解
You're right.
你说的没错
There's something going on with Martha.
玛莎确实有点不对劲
But it may not be what you think.
但可能并不是你所想的那样
She said she's having an affair with a married guy.
她说她在和一个有妇之夫偷♥情♥
You believe her?
你相信她说的吗
Well, it explains the secrecy,
这倒是解释了她为什么神神秘秘的
but it's also a good cover.
但同样也是个很好的托辞
You find anything?
你查到什么了吗
No diary, datebook, photographs.
没有日记 没有记事本 也没有照片
Just family.
只有家庭相关的东西
And a Kama Sutra book.
还有一本印度爱经
Lot of pages marked, so...
很多页上都做了记号♥ 所以
Okay, there's probably a guy.
好吧 可能是有这么个人
And a gun.
还有一把枪
Which I knew.
这我之前就知道了
Oh, bigger spoonful. Don't break it up.
再多舀点 别弄散了
Like...
就像
You will be the only white lady
你将成为唯一知道怎么做
who knows how to make sundubu jjigae.
韩式豆腐锅的白人女性
This doesn't have any hot peppers in it, does it?
这里面没放辣椒吧
Only in your bowl. Oh, good.
只有你碗里有 很好
Anyway, they are on the bridge,
总之 他们当时在桥上
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表