剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Asking about you.
问你的事
And what's the prognosis?
预诊结果是什么
It's good.
还不错
We don't want the centre to take care of Tim and Alice.
我们不希望让中心来解决蒂姆和爱丽丝
It would destroy Paige if something happened to them.
要是他们出了什么事 会毁了佩姬
Well, I'll have to get you out fast, then.
那我就得赶紧让你们离开
We're not leaving.
我们不走
We'll make a deeper connection with them,
我们要加深和他们之间的联♥系♥
make it harder for them to do anything that would hurt Paige.
让他们更加难以伤害到佩姬
You would be living in a burning house.
你们俩的处境会非常危险
What's new?
一直如此
When I was younger...
我年轻的时候...
I was afraid all the time.
一直在担惊受怕
Everyone was afraid during the war.
战争期间所有人都很害怕
It was before the war.
那是在战争之前
We were killing each other every day.
我们每天都在相互残杀
I told myself that I would be safe
我告诉自己 我只要听令行事
if I just did what I was told...
就是安全的
But none of us was safe.
但其实没有人是安全的
Every day, I'd think,
每天 我都会想
"Is it today? Is it gonna be me?
"是今天吗 会是我吗
Is it my turn?"
轮到我了吗"
It's not an easy way to live.
这种生存方式很难
But it's your choice.
但却是你们自己的选择
Will the centre see it that way?
中心会同意吗
I'll have to get them there.
我会让他们同意
Perhaps they'll see the value in...
也许让他们相信杀了蒂姆牧师和他妻子
sparing Pastor Tim and his wife
会让他们永远失去佩姬
if they believe their deaths will make Paige un-recruitable.
他们就会明白让他们活着的价值了
I have to offer them something.
我必须给他们一些念想
Paige? Henry?
佩姬 亨利
Are you okay?
你们没事吧
We're fine.
我们没事
I didn't know who to call or what to do.
我不知道该打给谁 该怎么做
We're sorry, honey.
对不起 亲爱的
You can't do that to me again.
你们不能再这么对我了
I have to Hey, mom, dad!
我得... 妈妈 爸爸
I know. I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Oh, I guess you really missed us, huh?
看来你真的很想我们
I'm about to get to level four.
我要打到第四级了
How was New York?
纽约怎么样
It sucked.
烂透了
Yeah, not going to Epcot sucked.
没去成未来世界才烂透了
When are we gonna go?
我们什么时候去
We'll check our schedule.
我们看安排
Next weekend?
下周末吗
We'll see.
再说
Whenever you say that...
你一这么说...
Henry, we'll figure it out, okay?
亨利 我们会想办法的 好吗
But it doesn't mean we can't have fun today.
但不代表我们今天不能好好玩
There's an appeal for calm
詹宁斯一家人
within the Jennings household...
屏息凝视
...as a new record...
一个新记录
might be broken.
或许即将诞生
Yes, mom!
太棒了 妈妈
How do you keep doing that?
你怎么做到的
That's like the fifth strike in a row.
这好像已经是连续五个全中了
Sixth strike. What can I say?
六个 我能说什么呢
Okay, dad, we're getting creamed.
好吧 爸爸 我们被虐惨了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Watch this.
瞧好了
Did they teach you to bowl?
他们还教你打球吗
Vital part of training.
训练的重要内容
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表