剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
They're children.
他们太孩子气
They don't have our life experience yet.
他们没有我们的生活经验
Oh, please.
拜托
Bringing their marital spats to the job,
把夫妻间的争吵带到工作中
going to EST.
去自我实现小组
They say goodbye to an agent,
他们和一个特工告别
and they think it's the end of the world.
就认为这是世界末日了
Gabriel, we can't expect them to --
加布里尔 我们不能指望他们
Claudia, in my time,
克劳迪娅 我那时候
there were things worse than the war.
有比战争更糟糕的事
I had a friend -- Gakov, a decorated officer.
我有个朋友 高可夫 功勋卓著的军官
We were close since school.
从上学时我们就很亲密
Then he became an "enemy of the people."
然后他成了"人♥民♥的敌人"
I had to go to his house and pull him out
我不得不去他家
in front of his wife, his son and his two daughters.
当着他妻子儿女的面 把他强行带走
The wife was screaming. The children were screaming.
他妻子和孩子们都在尖叫
"Not you, comrade," he said.
"怎么是你 同志" 他说
They pushed him into a car.
他们把他推上车
We did what we had to do.
我们做了必须做的事
That's the way it was.
我们必须这样
Or we got killed ourselves.
要不然我们也会被杀
They think this is so bad, what they're going through?
他们以为自己正在经历的事很糟糕了
They have no idea.
他们什么都不知道
You're angry. You --
你很生气 你
Yes, I'm angry, and I'm frustrated.
是 我很生气 而且懊恼
I'm losing my influence with them.
我正在逐渐失去对他们的影响
They're not listening to me.
他们不听我的
Oh, your officers aren't listening to you.
你的同事们不听你的
Boohoo.
哭吧
It's never been this bad.
从没这么糟糕过
It's worse every day.
而且每天都变得更糟
Things have gone to shit,
事情变得越来越糟
and you think, "well, it's not their fault,"
你觉得"不是他们的错"
so it has to be yours.
那肯定是你的错了
Well, whose fault is it?
那到底是谁的错
It's the world.
是世界的错
You don't have the answer. I don't, either.
你没有答案 我也没有
Do you think there's someone waiting in the wings who does?
你觉得真的会有人知道答案吗
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
No.
不
It's not.
不好
Maurice is back on the bottle.
莫里斯又开始酗酒了
So am I.
我也是
Lisa...
丽萨
He took our money.
他拿了我们的钱
All that money that's been coming in from you and Jack --
你和杰克给我们的钱
he took it, ran off to Florida
他拿了钱
with some woman he met a month ago.
跟某个一个月之前认识的女人跑去佛罗里达
Let's get to a meeting right now.
我们去互助会吧
I need to make things right.
我得把事情处理好
You will -- we will.
你会的 我们会的
I'm gonna take you. Let's go.
我带你去 走吧
I sent my kids to my sister's.
我把孩子送到我姐姐家了
I cannot put them through this.
不能把他们也牵扯进来
I've been living a lie.
我一直生活在谎言中
I need to make things right, and you do, too.
我得把事情处理好 你也是
We need to tell the police about Jack,
我们得把杰克的事告诉警♥察♥
about what we've been doing.
我们做的事
We can't do that. We have to.
我们不能那么做 我们必须这么做
'Cause I started slipping
因为从我拿钱开始
the moment I started taking that money.
我就深陷泥潭
The lying, the pressure --
谎言 压力
it was too much.
我无法承受
I cracked.
我崩溃了
And you will, too,
你也会的
if you don't come clean, 'Chelle.
如果你不坦白的话 歇尔
Lisa, I'm not gonna crack.
丽萨 我不会崩溃的
Yeah, well...
好吧
that's what I told myself, and then just...
我也曾这么告诉我自己 然后就
...sneaks up on you.
慢慢濒临崩溃
I'll talk to Jack, okay?
我会和杰克谈的 好吗
You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do.
你不用做你不想做的事
Jack will tell us anything.
杰克会花言巧语
He probably got all sorts of women
他也许让各种女人
doing all sorts of shit.
替他做各种破事儿
You need to get rid of that asshole.
你要摆脱那个混♥蛋♥
Lisa 'Chelle, please!
丽萨 歇尔 求你了
Please help me.
求你帮帮我
I can't go in there by myself.
我一个人做不到
If we go in there together, they will give us immunity.
如果我们一起去 他们会给我们豁免权
Do you really think they're gonna give you immunity?
你真认为他们会给你豁免权吗
If we go in there together...
如果我们一起去
They'll take your kids.
他们会带走你的孩子
I know you feel bad right now,
我知道你现在很煎熬
but you don't have to do this.
但是你不必这么做
Okay?
好吗
L-Let's just get to a meeting. Let's do that.
我们先去互助会 我们走
I'll do it by myself, then.
那我自己去
They don't want to make a deal,
如果他们不做交易
they won't get to hear what I have to say.
我什么都不会告诉他们
They won't take my kids from me.
他们不会带走我的孩子
Put me on probation? That's fine.
判我缓刑 我不在乎
Want a game?
想玩游戏吗
I don't think so.
不想
Tea?
喝杯茶
No.
不用
Lisa's done, too.
丽萨也不干了
Put down my cigarettes?
烟灭了吗
Yeah. I-I put it out.
是的 我已经灭了
Sit down.
坐下
Things have to change.
需要做出改变了
I'm going to talk to the Centre.
我会和中心谈谈
I'm going to tell them that it's time we ease up on you two.
告诉他们是时候让你俩放松一下了
It's been too much -- too much for anyone.
所有人的压力都太大
No new operations.
不会再有新的行动
Maintain the Breland bug and, uh, Young-Hee.
继续监听布里兰 接触英姬
This will be the closest you two have ever come to a vacation.
这将是你们两人最接近度假的一段日子
For how long?
多长时间
Take as long as you need.
想多久就多久
And you think the Centre will agree to that?
你觉得中心会同意吗
I'll make sure they do.
我会让他们同意的
So, I guess we're gonna be travel agents now.
我猜我们现在是旅游中介了
You know what we should do?
你知道我们该做什么吗
What?
什么
Take the kids to Epcot.
带孩子们去未来世界
Mom, Dad, come on.
爸妈快来
He's about to do it.
要开始了
My mother was the first one to tell me
我妈妈是第一个告诉我
about the Statue of Liberty.
自♥由♥女神像的人
She saw it first from the deck of a ship
她在去美国的船上第一眼
that brought her to America.
就看到了自♥由♥女神像
She was an immigrant.
她是移♥民♥来美国的
She impressed upon me how precious our liberty is
她给我留下最深的印象就是
and how easily it can be lost.
我们的自♥由♥有多珍贵 多容易失去
And then, one day, it occurred to me
之后有一天 我突然想到
that I could show with magic
我可以用魔术展示
how we take our freedom for granted.
我们是怎样把自♥由♥认作理所当然的权利的
Sometimes we don't realize
有时只有在失去后
how important something is until it's gone.
我们才会意识到某些事物的珍贵
So I asked our government for permission,
所以我向政♥府♥征求许可
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表