剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Good.
那很好啊
They -- they were bigger than me, but I had this rock.
他们比我强壮 可我找了一块石头
I hit them with it.
用石头砸他们
I hit this one kid in the head over and over...
我朝着其中一个孩子的头
and over,
一下接一下地砸下去
until, you know...
直到
How old were you?
你当时多大
10.
十岁
I've been thinking about him a lot.
他在我脑中挥之不去
This is the kind of thing that comes up at EST.
自我实现小组就是解决这种问题的
Is that good?
效果好吗
They help you deal with it,
他们会帮你寻求解脱的办法
but you have to think about it.
但你不能逃避
Pastor Tim?
蒂姆牧师
Pastor Tim?
蒂姆牧师
Pastor Tim?
蒂姆牧师
No!
不
Feeling safe, are we?
我们是安全了吗
I liked you better as a blonde.
我更喜欢你金发的样子
We have surveillance reports from inside the F.B.I.
我们从联调局内部搞到了监视报告
They seem to be working. Oh, that helps.
报告应该是准确的 那还不错
Everybody's very happy about the Fort Detrick contract.
大家都对迪特里克堡的合约感到高兴
And they say everything's paying off now, all your work.
他们说所有的辛苦都值得了 都是你的功劳
Is that what they say?
他们是这么说得吗
I still haven't been able to, um...
我还没能
pass along your package.
把你给的东西传递出去
It'd be a lot easier if I could do a drop.
如果我能把它放到情报传递点去会简单得多
Picture this -- some dog sniffing around
试想一下 万一有狗
or some little kid noses into your dead drop.
或者小孩发现了你放东西的地方
When has that ever happened?
这种事什么时候发生过
Let's say this is the one time
假如说就这么一次
the dog or kid opens it up.
狗或孩子打开了它
Tens of thousands of people start oozing pus
特区街上成千上万的人
all over the streets of D.C.
就会开始流脓
So it's safe in my house?
所以它在我家是安全的
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
There's a reason these things are kept
这些东西被放在密封的生物防护实验室
in hermetically sealed biocontainment labs.
是有原因的
Gabriel said something about getting stuff from level 4.
加布里尔说想从第四级获取一些东西
Do you even know what level 4 is?
你甚至都不知道第四级是什么吧
One higher than level 3?
比第三♥级♥高一级
I don't have access to level 4.
我没有第四级的权限
Yeah, we're working on getting you the access code.
我知道 我们正在给你弄访问密♥码♥
Anything you can do to not succeed
如果你能尽力让他们弄不到
would be greatly appreciated.
我会很感激的
Can we get that thing out of our house?
能把那东西弄出我们家吗
What happened?
怎么了
The courier didn't want it, that's what happened.
投递员不接收它 这就是怎么了
And I don't want it in my house, not with my kids.
我不想把它放在我家 和我孩子在一起
We'll take care of it.
我们会解决的
Elizabeth, your mother died.
伊丽莎白 你妈妈死了
We had someone with her. She wasn't alone.
她死的时候有人陪着她 她不是一个人
And she spoke of you and Paige,
她提到你和佩姬
wanted to send a message that she loved you.
希望你们知道她爱你们
Did she?
是吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Did she really say that?
她真这么说吗
Of course she did.
当然
Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白
when you do what we do,
我们所做的事
it's very easy to lose your bearings.
很容易让人迷失方向
I don't want that to happen to you.
我不希望这发生在你身上
Thanks, Stavos.
谢谢 斯戴沃斯
Just, um, have him call me as soon as he gets back.
让他回来以后尽快给我打电♥话♥
Oh, hang on a second.
等一下
No, it's not him.
不 不是他
All right, bye.
好的 再见
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I got word my mother died.
我收到消息 我妈妈去世了
Mom.
妈妈
Oh, I'm so glad you got to meet her.
我很高兴你有机会见到她
I know. Me, too.
我知道 我也是
We need you to stay home with Henry tonight.
今晚你得跟亨利一起待在家里
Your dad and I have some work to do.
我跟你♥爸♥爸还要去工作
You're working tonight?
今晚你还要去工作
Have to.
没办法
This is excellent.
太好吃了
No, seriously. It's way better than my mom's.
我说真的 比我妈妈做得好吃多了
Really? Mmhmm. Yours is cheesier,
真的吗 你做的奶酪味更浓
And hers is, like, sometimes burnt around the edges.
她做的有时候边上都糊了
But this is really great.
但这个真的很好吃
What's your secret?
你的秘方是什么
Well, usually, I'm in a hurry... mm-hmm.
我通常时间很紧...
So I cook it less time than it says on the box.
所以烹饪时间要少于盒子上写的时间
You want me to make you another one?
要我再给你做一个吗
No. I have to save room for dinner.
不了 我还要留着肚子吃晚餐呢
Good idea.
好主意
You should come over and see my computer.
你应该来看看我的电脑
Oh, you know, I think I'm done for the night.
我今晚有点累了
Oh. Well, how about after dinner?
吃完晚饭以后呢
I will.
我会的
Not tonight, but, uh, I will.
今晚不行 但我会去看的
Soon. Okay?
尽快 好吗
Okay.
好的
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Yeah?
问吧
Well, it's about this girl at school.
是关于学校里的一个女生的
But it's kinda weird.
但有点奇怪
Why?
为什么
Well, like, honestly?
说实话吗
I mean, yeah. What is this?
说吧 怎么回事
She's my teacher.
她是我的老师
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Well, what do you want me to say, Henry?
你想让我说什么 亨利
Well, I mean, it's not like she's old.
其实她也没有那么老
And she's really cute.
而且她很可爱
Like how old do you think she is?
你觉得她多大
I don't know. Probably, like, 25, 30.
我不确定 也许二十五 三十岁
And what subject does she teach? Science.
她教哪一门课 科学
You have a cute science teacher?
你有个可爱的科学老师
Man, are you blessed. Yeah.
你可真幸运 是啊
What's her number?
她电♥话♥多少
What? No, I'm kidding.
什么 我开玩笑的
No, but -- but, like, seriously, though, right?
但是 说真的
Is there any chance that she would like me?
她有喜欢我的可能吗
Honestly? Yeah.
说实话吗 是的
No.
没有
Okay.
好吧
Hey, what's she look like?
她什么样
Well, she's got, like...
她胸部很丰满
Oh, and today, she was wearing this dress, right,
今天她穿了一条裙子
with a zipper up the front.
前面有拉链那种
Holy shit.
天哪
I went to school at the wrong time.
我真是生错了年代
My best-looking teacher was Miss Graulick.
我长得最好看的老师是格劳里克小姐
And she had a mustache.
她还有小胡子呢
Shaved it every Tuesday.
每周二都会刮一次
Hey, are you wearing cologne?
你用了古龙水吗
Yeah. Ralph Lauren.
是 拉夫·劳伦的
Nice.
不错啊
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表