剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Henry doesn't even ever have to know, and Paige...
亨利甚至不需要知道真♥相♥ 而佩姬...
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
I'm just saying if.
我只是说如果
It's what you want, what you've always wanted.
这是你想要的 一直想要的
For me, it's the parties.
对我来说 是各种派对
I-I've always been a loner, so I don't mind going home,
我习惯了一个人 所以我不介意回家之后
making some dinner, doing some work.
做点晚饭 再做点工作
But standing at a party with a drink in my hand
但是让我在派对上端着酒杯
while everyone tries to introduce me...
跟众人逐一介绍自己
It's the worst. Am I right?
那简直尴尬死了 是不是
I'm sorry. Um, I'm sorry. What did you say?
抱歉 对不起 你说什么
Nothing.
没什么
Um, you asked me if I was seeing anybody.
你之前问我有没有约会对象
Yes, but you don't have to answer me.
是的 但是你不用回答
Y-you really don't.
真的不用
No. It's okay. Um,
不 没关系
I am seeing someone.
我是有个约会对象
Um...he's married.
他是个有妇之夫
I'm not embarrassed.
我并不觉得尴尬
I'm not ashamed.
也不觉得羞耻
It's just...
只是...
I don't think it's something
我只是觉得大多数人
most people would understand.
并不会理解
They say,
他们会说
"You're a fool for seeing a married man.
"你这个傻瓜 居然跟有妇之夫厮混
He must be some kind of sleaze."
那家伙一定不是好人"
But it's not that way -- at all.
但其实完全不是那样的
It's s-simple.
其实很简单
Simple?
简单
Well, there are no false promises or lies,
我们之间没有虚假的承诺和谎言
no unrealistic expectations..
没有各种不切实际的期望
He's not gonna leave his wife.
他不会离开他的妻子
I'm not waiting for him too.
我也不会等他
But we provide each other
但我们能给对方舒适感
with comfort, companionship.
能陪伴着对方
The sneaking around doesn't bother you?
只能偷偷摸摸的你不觉得困扰吗
No.
不觉得
I mean, we're discreet,
我们是得小心
but I'm not wearing wigs
但并没有到戴假发
and sneaking into motel rooms.
偷偷溜去旅馆房♥间的程度
It's grown-up. It's honest.
很成熟 很诚实
It's probably the most honest relationship
这也许是我有过的最诚实的
that I've ever had.
恋爱了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I have to call Paige.
我得去给佩姬打个电♥话♥
No.
不行
You called her already.
你已经给她打过电♥话♥了
I-I need to talk to her --
我得跟她谈谈
No, no, no, you can't. You can't. It's late.
不 不 不 不行 已经很晚了
You'll scare her to death.
你会吓到她的
Come on.
听话
Lie down. It's okay. We'll take care of it tomorrow.
躺下 没事的 明天再说
Come on. You need to sleep.
听话 你需要睡觉
Her fever's broken.
她退烧了
So, she's better?
她好些了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Sorry I...I can't be more...
对不起 我不能更...
How long have you two been together?
你们俩在一起多久了
Um, over 20 years.
二十多年了
Long time.
很长时间
Yeah.
是啊
How many kids?
有几个孩子
Two.
两个
That's nice, what you have.
挺好 你们的家庭
Everything okay with the kids?
孩子们还好吧
I saw her face when she called home.
我看到了她给家里打电♥话♥时的表情
Things are hard right now.
最近发生了很多事
You're still lucky.
你还是很幸运的
You don't know.
你不知道
You don't know what it's like to do this job
你不知道干这差事
and not have anybody to talk to about it,
还没有人谈心是什么感觉
except a series of handlers who don't give a shit.
除了一堆毫不关心的联络人
My daughter is in a very bad place because of us...
因为我们两个 我女儿陷于困境
because of this job.
因为这份工作
She could sense that something was off.
她能感觉到有事情不对劲
You know, the late hours, no family ever around.
回去很晚 没有家人
Elizabeth wanted to tell her who we were.
伊丽莎白想要告诉她我们的真实身份
And I didn't.
而我不想
We fought about it for months.
我们争论了好几个月
And then we did.
然后告诉她了
Nobody sane would do this work.
正常人才不会干这活
She would.
她就会
You?
那你呢
I'd be normal.
我还是做个正常人吧
Normal.
正常人
With...with all Elizabeth's thought.
还是和伊丽莎白多沟通吧
Here.
给
Here. Take this.
给 拿着
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样
Better.
好多了
I'm OK.
我没事
You have photophobia. It'll go away soon.
你现在有些畏光 症状会消失的
I'll give you another shot of the antibiotic
两小时后我会再给你注射一次抗生素
in, uh, 2 hours, then another one 12 hours after that.
之后十二小时再注射一次
Do I have to take it, too?
我也需要打吗
No. You never had the disease,
不用 你没染上这病
just a bad reaction to the drug.
只是对药物有不良反应
Thank you, William.
谢谢你 威廉
I was coerced.
我是被迫的
No. It doesn't matter.
还是要谢谢你
Close your eyes.
闭上眼
Open your mouth.
张开嘴
The kids will be home.
孩子们一会儿就回来了
Henry will be mad he missed his weekend at Epcot.
周末没去成未来世界 亨利一定很生气
Tim and Alice.
蒂姆和爱丽丝
We'll go to Epcot next weekend,
我们下周再去未来世界
keep close tabs on them until then.
在那之前看好他们
No, Philip...
不 菲利普
You were right.
你是对的
We -- we can't do it. We can't kill them.
我们不能这么做 不能杀了他们
Paige --
佩姬
She'd never get over it.
她永远不会原谅我们的
You want to run?
你想逃跑吗
We can't run.
我们不能逃跑
So...
那
We work Tim and Alice.
我们去说服蒂姆和爱丽丝
We talk to them.
说服他们
It's one more thing.
不过是另一件事而已
It's a hell of a thing.
这非常困难
It is.
确实
He's not contagious anymore.
他不再有传染性了
Is he gonna be all right?
他没事了吗
Well, his fever's gone down, and he's drinking water,
已经不发烧了 他也开始喝水了
but he's gonna need some treatment for a while.
但仍需要一段时间的治疗
I'll stay here until he gets stronger,
他恢复前我会留在这儿
but you should stop using this place after that.
但之后你们不能再用这个地方了
Keep paying rent so nobody else can use it.
继续付房♥租 这样别人就不会住进来
We may have killed everything with the bleach, but, uh...
我们可能用漂白剂全都清理干净了 但是...
Ah, I'm gonna make some tea.
我去泡点茶
You've been talking about me.
你们一直在说我的事
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表