剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Weird how?
怎么奇怪了
Just, uh, stupid parent stuff. They treat me like I'm 12.
家庭琐事而已 他们把我当做12岁小孩
Yeah.
是啊
Do you still have your band?
你的乐队还在吗
No. Uh, we -- we weren't very good.
不在了 我们不怎么样
Yeah, you really weren't.
没错 你们的确不怎么样
What happened to that girl?
那个女孩呢
What was her name? Uh, Celery?
她叫什么来着 赛莱丽
Celery. Yes, uh, her whole family is named after produce.
赛莱丽[芹菜] 她家人都按照农产品取名
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I should -- I should get home.
我该回家了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Hi, honey. How was school?
亲爱的 在学校怎么样
Okay. Matthew drove me home.
还好 马修开车送我回来的
He told me his dad hasn't been home in two days.
他说他爸爸已经两天没回家了
I-is that important?
这重要吗
What's going on with you two?
你们两个是什么情况
Nothing. We're friends.
没什么 我们是朋友
Oh, my God. I-I'm not dating him.
天啊 我没有和他约会
Well, you want to date him?
你想和他约会吗
What? No. I...I mean, I don't know. I...
什么 不 我是说我不知道
I like him, but...
我喜欢他 但是
Henry's really close to Mr. Beeman,
亨利和比曼先生关系很好
and we have no idea what he's saying to him about us.
我们却不知道他会对他讲些什么
You don't have to worry about that.
你不用担心
Why not? You have to be careful with Matthew, Paige.
为什么 你得小心对待马修 佩姬
With...everyone.
对待所有人
Paige, you can have friends. We want you to have friends.
佩姬 你可以有朋友 我们希望你有朋友
You have to be careful who you open up to.
你需要小心自己对谁敞开心扉
Yeah, I-I got that point.
我明白
I'm not opening up, I'm just talking to him.
我不是敞开心扉 只是和他聊聊天
You talk to Mr. Beeman all the time.
你总是和比曼先生聊天
He's practically a member of the family.
他几乎算是家里的一份子了
Yeah, that -- that's different.
那不一样
How? We don't need you to get close to Matthew for us.
怎么不一样 我们不用你为我们接近他
I'm just --
我只是
You want to be Matthew's friend, be Matthew's friend,
你想做马修的朋友 就做他的朋友
but don't do anything because of us.
但是不要为了我们去做任何事
You do not have to worry about that.
你不需要操心这些
You wanted me to worry about Pastor Tim and Alice.
你们让我留意蒂姆牧师和爱丽丝
That is very different --
这有很大的区别
When I wanted nothing to do with them,
当我想跟他们撇清关系时
you told me I had to stay close with them,
你告诉我必须和他们保持亲近
no matter how shitty I felt about it.
不管我感觉有多糟
That is different. No, it isn't.
那不一样 怎么不一样
You always say we'll get through this,
你们总是说我们能挺过去的
but you never say how. I...
但却从来没说过怎么做 我...
Hello?
喂
Yeah, he's -- he's right here.
他...他在
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello?
喂
Yes, Phil Jennings.
我是菲尔·詹宁斯
Yeah, uh-huh, got it. Thank you.
好 知道了 谢谢
Louisville field office found a William Crandall.
路易维尔外勤办公室查到了一名威廉·克兰德尔
Born Paducah, February 7, 1927.
1927年2月7日生于帕迪尤卡
Died Bowling Green, July 12, 1932. Age 5.
1932年7月12日死于鲍灵格林 才五岁
Foster Medical, right? Or wwas it, uh, Pace Labs?
福斯特医学院 是吧 还是培养实验室
Got him.
找到了
Figure this guy's already made his surveillance detail.
他应该已经发现有人在监视他了
Who's been on him? Got it right here.
谁负责他的 查到了
Let's see. Teams "B" And "D."
我看看 B小队和D小队
Get "A" And "C" Up and on the street.
让A队和C队马上出发
And get two teams down from New York,
再从纽约调两支小队来
ready to take the next shift.
准备填补下一趟班的空缺
No, I understand. They should've already been ticketed.
不 我明白 应该已经出票了
I'll...take care of it right now.
我...我马上处理
Sure. Thank you. Bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
What was that about?
出什么事了
I'm sorry. I have to go. But who was it?
抱歉 我得走了 是谁啊
Work.
工作上的事
What's going on?
怎么回事
Paige, I can't give you the details right now.
佩姬 我现在不能告诉你细节
You guys said you were done lying to me,
你们说你们不会再对我撒谎了
that it was different now because you could trust me.
现在不一样了 因为你们能信任我了
We're not lying to you, Paige,
我们没有对你撒谎 佩姬
but you don't need to know everything.
但是你没必要知道所有的事
You just killed a man in front of me.
你在我眼前杀了一个人
I might as well know everything.
还不如把所有事都告诉我呢
Do you trust me or not?
你们到底信不信任我
I'm gonna meet with a man we work with,
我要去见一个跟我们合作的人
and he's gonna hand something over to me
他要给我一些我们国家
that our...country needs.
需要的东西
What?
什么
Part of a weapon that our army will use to fight
如果我们遭到攻击 我们的军队
if we're ever attacked.
用来反击的武器
Great.
太好了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表