剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
You know, I really like the makeup.
我真的很喜欢化妆品
Um, but that part of it isn't so easy.
但推销化妆品可真不容易
What if I went out with you?
我陪你去怎么样
Got you started?
帮你起步
I guess, yeah. Yeah?
我觉得可以 好吗
I'd like that. That would be nice.
我很乐意 那真是太好了
Thank you. Okay, we'll do it.
谢谢你 就这么决定了
Uh, let me get your number. Uh, that'd be great.
让我记下你的电♥话♥ 太好了
Come in.
请进
What's up?
怎么了
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能和你聊聊妈
It's, uh, it's about Pastor Tim.
是关于蒂姆牧师的事
I'm so sorry, dad. I... I'm not mad.
我很抱歉 爸爸 我没生气
He told Alice.
他告诉了爱丽丝
How could he do that? Why would he do that?
他怎么能这样 他为什么要这么做
People talk, even the people we trust.
人总是会说出去的 即使是我们信任的人
Alice... when she gets around women,
爱丽丝 和其他女人聚在一起的时候
she always says, "I shouldn't be saying this."
她总是说 "我真的不该说"
and then, she says something, and you're thinking,
可下一秒她就说了 然后人们就会想
"Wow, she's right. She really shouldn't be saying this."
"天呐她说得对 她真不该说出来"
How could I be so stupid?
我怎么这么傻
I just...I've been so messed up for so long. I --
我心烦意乱了很长时间 我...
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来
You need to talk to Pastor Tim.
但你得先和蒂姆牧师谈谈
I can't.
我做不到
Tim and Alice are a part of our lives now, a big part,
蒂姆和爱丽丝是我们生活中很重要的一部分
and will be for a long time.
并且会持续很久
You have to keep up the relationship.
你必须巩固我们之间的关系
Go to him.
去找他
Don't make him angry.
别惹他生气
So I'm just supposed to pretend that I don't...
所以我就该装作自己什么都...
I'm not... No, it's just...
我没... 不 只是...
Look, we can't have him turn against us.
听我说 我们不能让他告发我们
So we have to think about him in this situation.
所以在这种情况下我们要想想他的处境
He cares about you, Paige.
他关心你 佩姬
He -- he doesn't want to see you hurt.
他不想看到你受伤害
Watch your step.
当心台阶
Nothing wrong with the dog at all.
狗一点问题都没有
But that damn vet kept ordering test after test after test.
但那该死的兽医不停地要求检测
I'm telling you, when I saw the bill --
我跟你们说 我看到账单的时候
Really? Nothing wrong with the dog?
真的吗 狗一点问题都没有
Not a damn thing.
完全没有
And when I saw the bill -- do you wanna see it?
我看到账单的时候 你们想看吗
Do you have just another minute?
你们还有空吗
You know, I had the same thing happen
我的小猎犬玛芬也遇到了
with my cocker spaniel, Muffin.
同样的问题
Oh, cute name. Thanks.
名字真可爱 谢谢
And, you know, I just said, I decided, no more stupid tests.
我说 我决定不再做这些弱智检测了
And she lived to be 14.
它活到了14岁
Oh! That's great. So...
真好 就这样
Well, anyway, we've taken up so much of your time.
总之 我们占用了你太多时间
Oh, oh, wait. I wanted to buy that TimeWise Miracle Set.
等等 我想买♥♥那个岁月奇迹套装
Also add on the day radiance foundation
再配上古铜色
in suntan beige. That was great.
日间粉底 那个特别棒
I almost forgot about that.
我差点都忘了
We get so busy telling the stories.
都忙着讲故事去了
It's so great talking to you. Yeah.
和你聊天很愉快 是的
Byebye. You're gonna love that set.
再见 你会喜欢那个套装的
Bye.
再见
You're right. That was easier than I thought.
你是对的 比我想的容易多了
Are you sure you're not really a used car salesman?
你确定你不是二手车销♥售♥员吗
Oh, my feet.
我的脚
My feet think we just climbed Mount Rogers.
我的脚像是刚爬过罗杰斯山一样
I thought you said those shoes were comfortable.
你不是说鞋子很舒适吗
Yeah, comfortable... three hours ago.
是的 那是三个小时前
Yeah.
对
I sound like my daughter, Sue.
我说话就像我女儿 苏
She complain if we have to walk to the corner.
我们走到街角她也要抱怨
"Oh, mom, will you carry me? My shoes don't fit."
"妈妈 你能背我吗 我的鞋不合脚"
She's usually right.
通常她都是对的
She's growing so fast.
她长得太快了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yes. You know, just family stuff.
还好 就是些家里的事
Boring.
很无聊
You wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
No. Not really.
不 不用
Okay.
好吧
You had a really good first day.
你的第一天工作很不错
Maybe best I ever saw.
也许是我见过的最好的
Thank you. No, really. I mean it.
谢谢 真的 我是说真的
I mean, sometimes I don't mean it,
有时候我说这话不是真心的
but this time I do.
但这次是的
Oh, you know, it took me three months to make my first sale.
我用了三个月时间才成功卖♥♥出第一笔
Really? Yeah, I was so pushy.
真的吗 嗯 我太强求了
Hard to believe, right?
很难相信 是不是
But you? You're a natural.
但你 你是天生的
Yeah.
是的
And it is fun, right?
很有趣 对吗
Yeah, it is fun.
是的 很有趣
Hey, you wanna come to my house for dinner tomorrow night?
明晚你想来我家吃晚餐吗
What's tomorrow? It's wednesday.
明天是哪天吗 周三吧
Yeah, we have family dinner wednesdays.
对 每周三我们都有家庭聚餐
Uh, little bit korean, little bit not.
一点韩国菜 一点别的
Nothing fancy. Just lot of fun.
没什么特别的 但很有意思
Sure. Yes, I'd love to.
好啊 我很乐意去
We are done, Claudia.
我们完了 克劳迪娅
Gabriel. We have to get them out. We have no other choice.
加布里尔 我们得让他们走 别无选择
There's always another choice.
总是有其他选择的
No one knows that better than you.
没人比你更了解
It's not just one thing. It's too much.
不只这一件事 太多牵扯了
They trust you, Gabriel. They believe in you.
他们信任你 加布里尔 他们相信你
I hope so.
但愿如此
Do you hear yourself?
你知道自己在说什么吗
The pastor already told his wife.
那个牧师已经告诉他的妻子了
There are no good choices here.
我们没有什么好的选择
First, there are no choices.
先是别无选择
Now there are no good choices.
现在是没什么好的选择
I'd say we're making progress.
我觉得也算是一点进展
I'll talk to the centre.
我会和中心谈谈
We'll figure something out.
我们会想出解决办法的
Trying to bring their daughter in was a mistake.
试图把他们的女儿拉进来就是个错误
It's time to take them home.
是时候让他们回去了
How'd it go?
怎么样
Good.
挺好的
It was different.
很特别
It was fun.
也很有趣
My feet are killing me.
我的脚疼死了
We must've walked 10 miles.
我们肯定走了有16公里
Are you getting in there?
你融入他们了吗
Yeah.
对
I, uh...I told paige.
我跟佩姬说过了
What did she say?
她怎么说
That she'd talk to Pastor Tim,
她会和蒂姆牧师聊聊
tell him how she feels.
告诉他她的感受
And how does she feel?
她什么感受
Betrayed. Hurt, angry.
背叛 受伤 愤怒
No anger.
不能愤怒
I know. She knows.
我明白 她也明白
Have you patched things up with Stan yet?
你和斯坦和好了吗
We could use a friendly face at the F.B.I.
在联调局有个熟人对我们很有用
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表