剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Maybe -- maybe -- maybe they fell in love somehow.
也许他们相爱了
Maybe -- maybe they knew each other fr-from way back when
也许他们从很久之前就认识了
and reconnected and --
然后又重新联♥系♥上了
I'm in charge of FBI Counterintelligence,
我负责联调局反间谍部门
and my secretary married a KGB officer.
而我的秘书嫁给了一个克格勃特工
It could have been for a million reasons.
这可以有很多种解释
Like what?
比如
Money?
因为钱
Sex?
性
Is the kama sutra that good?
他有那么厉害吗
Or was she that unhappy?
或者她有那么不开心吗
Tomorrow morning, early...
明天早上 一大早
...you will leave for Russia...
你离开这里去苏联
To begin a new life.
开始新生活
Russia?
苏联
I know it's not easy.
我知道这不容易
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Okay.
好
Okay. And how soon before you come?
好 那你要多久过来
I won't.
我不会去
I can't.
我不能去
Not even to visit?
去看望都不行吗
No.
不行
My parents...
我父母
...they'll wonder w-what happened.
他们会想知道发生了什么
We'll get a message to your parents.
我们会联♥系♥你父母的
I don't know that I can do this.
我不知道我是否能坚持下去
You can.
你可以的
You have to.
你必须做到
There will be people there to take care of --
到那儿会有人照顾
I don't speak Russian.
我不会说俄语
They'll teach you.
他们会教你
I'll be alone.
我独自一个人
Just the way it was before I met you.
回到我遇到你之前的状态
They'll take good care of you.
他们会照顾好你的
Treat you with
对你
respect and honor.
充满敬意
They know your sacrifice, Martha.
他们知道你做出的牺牲 玛莎
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表