剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, I got a bottle I bought for Matthew
我有一瓶本来买♥♥给马修的
lying around here somewhere.
还在那儿放着
It's unopened. He never wore it.
没打开过的 他从来不用
You want it? Sure.
你想要吗 当然
I think it's upstairs. Hold on.
我觉得就在楼上 等下
Okay.
好的
Paige?
佩姬
I'm sorry, mom.
对不起 妈妈
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
I told him.
我告诉他了
Pastor Tim. I told him. I'm so sorry.
蒂姆牧师 我跟他说了 对不起
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
Everything, about you and --
一切 关于你们的
I just -- I didn't know what to do.
我只是 不知道该怎么办
I'm so sorry. I know that I shouldn't have,
对不起 我知道我不该说
But I just didn't know what to do.
但我当时不知道该怎么办
I'm sorry. This was the one thing
我很抱歉 这件事
the one thing that you couldn't do.
是你最不该做的事
I know.
我知道
Why? I mean, do you not understand?
为什么 你不明白吗
Do you not understand what this means?
你不明白这意味着什么吗
I do. I just...
我明白 我只是
Hello?
喂
Can you just please come home?
你快回家好吗
Just come home, please.
快点回家
Bye.
再见
I talked to Pastor Tim about this and --
我把这些告诉蒂姆牧师
If I hear one more time about Pastor Tim --
再让我听见一次蒂姆牧师
You have to understand this, too. It -- it's not normal.
你也得理解 这不正常
What was I supposed to do?
那我应该怎么办
You were supposed to put this family first!
你应该把这个家放在首位
That is what you are supposed to do!
那才是你该做的事
This is killing me, mom.
我快被折磨死了 妈妈
It's killing me, and I can trust him.
我快被折磨死了 而且我可以信任他
We can trust him. Paige, you have no idea about anything.
我们可以信任他 佩吉 你什么都不了解
I'm not a liar, mom. I told you that.
我不会说谎 妈妈 我告诉过你的
You have no trouble lying to me.
但你却可以对我撒谎
That's not fair.
这不公平
You put me in this position. You did this to me.
你把我置于这种境地 是你逼的
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
We'll figure this out, okay? We'll figure it out.
我们以后再解决 我们会解决的
What's going on?
怎么了
She told me.
她告诉我了
She admitted it.
她承认了
What did you say?
你怎么说的
I said, "Wait till your father gets home."
我说"等你♥爸♥爸回家"
Well, that's it.
完了
She'd certainly put it all together now.
她肯定会把所有事都联♥系♥起来了
My mother died.
我妈妈去世了
We're in trouble.
我们有麻烦了
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表