剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Why do you think your parents would want that?
你父母为什么让你这么说
Apparently, they like you.
很显然他们喜欢你
They said you're a good guy. We're on the same side.
他们说你是个好人 我们在同一战线上
Well, what do you think?
你觉得呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm finding this all... confusing.
我对这一切...感到很困惑
How so?
为什么
I feel like there's this whole grown-up conspiracy.
我觉得这都是大人的阴谋
You're all so sure about
你们都如此肯定
what I'm supposed to feel and what I'm supposed to do,
我应该有什么感觉 我应该做什么
but then you just... do whatever you want.
但你们却毫不在乎
Well, that must feel awful.
这感觉一定很糟糕
It does.
确实
Do you feel any clearer about your parents
你现在比你第一次来找我时
than when you first came to me?
更了解你的父母吗
I know they believe in something.
我知道他们有自己的信仰
And they love me.
他们爱我
And they told me the truth when I asked.
在我开口问了之后也告诉了我真♥相♥
Which maybe was a mistake.
但这也许是个错误
I really think I've seen that car before.
我真觉得我之前见过那辆车
Think or know?
是感觉还是确定
I-I think.
感觉
Green LTD. License ended 0-4.
绿色福特 车牌尾号♥零四
Any other cars you recognize?
有认出别的车吗
I...I'm not sure.
我不确定
I was focused on getting the license.
我一直在看车牌
I might've missed something.
可能错过了什么
Did someone block you?
有人阻挡你吗
You mean on purpose? Yeah.
你是说有意的 对
I don't know. It happened so fast.
我不知道 一切发生得太快
There were other cars. I was a block away.
路上有很多车 我在一个街区外
I-I caught it, but then it was turning the corner --
我本来跟上它了 但它转了个弯...
It's okay. It's okay. It's hard.
没关系 不要紧 这确实很难
I-I just -- I just need the information.
我只是需要信息
Once you made the call,
你打完电♥话♥之后
did you come to the apartment to see if they were there?
有没有去公♥寓♥查看他们在不在那
No. If they'd seen me and then I showed up,
没有 如果他们之前看到了我
that would've been bad, right?
而我又出现在公♥寓♥ 那就糟了 是不是
Mr. Dunlap is at an appointment out of the office.
邓拉普先生去外面赴约了
I know he's in there.
我知道他在里面
But what I don't know is why you're protecting him.
但我不明白你为什么要袒护他
What's it take?
你有什么好处
Excuse me?
你说什么
Hello?
请讲
Hello.
你好
This is Martha.
我是玛莎
Hello, Martha. Clark told me you might call.
你好 玛莎 克拉克说你可能会来电
He's sorry he wasn't there, but he wants to talk to you.
他很抱歉没能在那 但他想跟你谈谈
Is he there?
他在吗
No. Are you calling from a pay phone?
不在 你是用公用电♥话♥打来的吗
Yes. Give me the number.
是的 请把号♥码告诉我
He can call you there in one hour.
他会在一小时后给你回电
Can you be there?
你能在那等吗
Uh, yeah.
好的
Tell me the number.
请把号♥码告诉我
5-2-1...
521...
Hans thinks he saw surveillance on Martha.
汉斯认为他看到有人监视玛莎
Thinks?
认为
Well, he's pretty sure he saw a car he knew, yeah.
他很肯定他看到了一辆他见过的车
She may be blown.
她可能暴露了
Well, if they're suspicious,
即使他们起了疑心
they still have a better story.
他们还是有更好的答案
The bug was Gene.
吉恩是那个内鬼
Copies are unaccounted for on the Xerox machine she uses.
她用的那台复印机有多份文件无法确认是谁复印的
She can't be the only one. It's true.
不可能只有她用过 没错
It could be a clerical error. It's not.
有可能是记录错误 并不是
It's also very possible
他们现在
that they are surveilling all the other people right now.
很有可能也在监视其他工作人员
She may not be blown.
她也许还没暴露
What if you're wrong?
如果你错了呢
We will do everything we can to protect her.
我们会尽我们所能去保护她
These surveillance reports are very important to us.
这些监视报告对我们来说至关重要
Can you give her a camera?
你可以给她照相机吗
I'm not sending her in there with a camera.
我不会让她带着照相机去联调局
What about memorizing dates?
要不然把日期记下来
All we need are the dates that they're on William.
我们只需要他们监视威廉的日期
No.
不行
If she's blown, the next operational act she does,
如果她已经暴露了 那她一有行动
they are putting handcuffs on her.
就会被联调局抓走
It's very hard. I understand.
我知道你很难接受 我理解
It's excruciating not to make a move
当事情无常而我们却无所作为
when things are uncertain. We are people of action.
是很痛苦的事 我们是付诸行动的人
That's a good thing, isn't it? Yes, of course.
这是件好事 对吧 没错 那当然
You two still care about people.
你们俩仍然关心其他人
It's what makes you such good officers.
所以你们才会成为如此出色的同志
And we will do our very best to protect your agents.
我们会尽全力保护你们的探员
But if we slow down here, just a little,
但如果我们暂缓脚步 哪怕是一步
and see if the Centre picks up anything...
看看中心有没有任何发现...
When do we see William again?
我们什么时候再去见威廉
What makes you think he's gonna see us after what happened?
你觉得发生这些事之后他还会我咱们吗
I've known William a long time.
我认识威廉很久了
He complains a lot.
他经常抱怨
He's volatile, but he's a patriot.
性情多变 但却是个爱国者
Just remind him
提醒他
that he has been here for 25 years
他在这的25年
having accomplished virtually nothing.
几乎什么大事都没做出来
Now he has the chance to get something
现在 他有一个
that may very well tip the balance of power
若爆发战争则可以影响
if there is a war.
国际格局的机会
He does that, and we bring him home a hero.
如果做到 他会像个英雄被接回家
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Now...
现在
What about the pastor and his wife?
牧师和他老婆进展如何了
We're working on it.
我们正在努力
Nina's dead.
妮娜死了
They executed her a few days ago.
几天前被处决了
But II thought... No. Doesn't matter what you think.
但是我以为 你怎么以为不重要
Doesn't matter what anyone thinks.
不管谁怎么以为都不重要
When I joined counterintelligence, they...
我加入反谍部时 他们
said this could happen.
说过会发生这种事
Losing someone.
失去亲友
But...
但是
But Nina.
妮娜
When my...
我的
When my father was young...
我的父亲还年轻时
they fought the Nazis.
他们和纳粹战斗
They were heroes.
他们是英雄
Now my brother's killed,
现在我哥哥死了
and they can't even say the name of the war
在葬礼上他们甚至都不能提
he died in at his funeral.
他所献身的那场战争的名字
Hello?
你好
It's me.
是我
I've been waiting.
我一直在等你
I know. I'm sorry. There's a lot going on.
我知道 对不起 发生了很多事
Is everything all right?
一切还好吗
Yeah. Are - are you okay?
还好 你呢
No.
不好
Can you come tomorrow night?
你明天晚上能过来吗
I-I I think we should stick to Tuesday.
我觉得还是星期二吧
Well, then you've got to be there.
那你一定要来
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表