剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
We get so busy sometimes,
我们有时太忙
we forget what is most important.
会忘记什么才是最重要的
Thank you.
谢谢
You still think it'd be better to leave?
你依然觉得我们应该离开
I do.
是的
But, Philip, you don't even want that. I know you don't.
但是 菲利普 我知道你不想那么做
Maybe they could send us down south.
或许他们可以派我们去南边
You always dreamed of Odessa.
你一直想去敖德萨
By the water. Yeah.
在海边 是啊
And then what?
然后呢
With two kids who don't know anyone,
两个孩子谁也不认识
don't know the language.
连那儿的语言都不会说
You don't think they'd hate us then?
你不觉得他们会恨我们吗
And what about us?
还有我们呢
I mean, everything that we've built here.
我们在这里建立的一切
Our work...
我们的工作
Those things matter. It's...
那些事情很重要
Don't they matter to you? It all matters.
难道你觉得不重要吗 全都重要
Elizabeth, it all matters. But for the last two days,
伊丽莎白 它们都重要 但最近两天
I've had an alarm going off inside me -- "Run, run, run."
我脑海中一直响着警报 "跑 跑"
And it's not going off inside of you, so we stay.
既然你没听见这种警报 那我们留下来吧
It seems Paige loses whatever we do.
无论我们做什么佩姬都不会原谅我们
We have to meet with Gabriel.
我们得和加布里尔碰面
Gabriel?
加布里尔
Gabriel? Gabriel?
加布里尔 加布里尔
Talk to me. Talk to me.
说话 说话
Is he choking?
他窒息了吗
He must've fallen.
他肯定是摔倒了
Get out, get out.
出去 出去
What? Get out.
什么 出去
What happened? What happened?!
出什么事了 出什么事了
What if he caught it? What?
要是他染病了呢 什么
What if he has glanders?
要是他得了鼻疽呢
How?
怎么会
I don't know. We just touched everything
我不知道 我们刚才摸了个遍
Blood, uh, his mouth when he coughed.
血液 他咳嗽时我们还摸了他的嘴
We need to leave. What what if we're contagious?
我们得离开 要是我们有传染性呢
Maybe we can't leave.
也许我们不能离开
We need help. We need to signal William.
我们需要帮助 得告诉威廉
Maybe one of us should stay with him. What good would that do?
得有一个人留下来陪他 那又有什么用
Just to help him if How are you gonna help him?
帮帮他 要是他 你怎么帮他
What are you gonna do? I don't know. Just...
你能怎么做 我不知道
I feel like one of us should -- I'll stay.
我觉得应该有一个人 我留下
I don't want you in here.
我不想让你待在这儿
I don't wanna stay here either, but one of us should be here.
我也不想待在这儿 但应该有个人留下
Whoever stays in here is gonna get sick.
待在这儿 就会患病
We don't know that.
我们还不能确定
You're sure?
你确定
There's no one on you till Monday.
直到周一才会有人监视你
If you're here with an access code for me, I don't wanna know.
如果你是来告诉我访问密♥码♥的 我不想知道
It's not that.
不是的
We found Gabriel on the floor of his safe house,
我们发现加布里尔倒在他安全屋的地板上
feverish, having trouble breathing.
发烧 呼吸困难
But he was conscious? He was in and out.
他还清醒吗 偶尔清醒
How close did you get to him?
你们离他多近
We touched him. He was coughing.
我们碰了他 他当时咳得厉害
There was blood. He must've fallen.
那里还有血 他一定摔倒了
Get off of me.
放开我
Get -- you -- get off!
你放开我
Shit!
该死
Get off me!
放开我
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
You should've wrapped Gabriel in plastic
你们应该把加布里尔装进塑料袋
and burned his body.
然后放火烧了他
Come on.
走吧
Where? My apartment.
去哪 我的公♥寓♥
I might have something.
我有些东西
Shoes off, please.
脱鞋 谢谢
I'm not crazy.
我没疯
I've gotten so many vaccines because of what I have to do.
为了我不得不做的事情 我准备了好多疫苗
It's given me all these allergies.
让我有了这些过敏性反应
What are you allergic to?
你对什么过敏
Dust, butter,
灰尘 黄油
sausage, candy, you name it.
香肠 糖果 还有所有你能想到的
I've got no sense of smell.
我的嗅觉失灵
My skin has no natural lubricants.
我的皮肤很干燥
Who's next?
下一个谁来
I always thought I'd get infected in the lab,
我本以为我会在实验室被感染
not in a park in the middle of the night by two people
而不是在午夜的公园被两个
who are supposed to be on my side.
本该跟我站在同一边的人感染
What is it?
这是什么
Chloramphenicol sodium succinate.
氯霉素琥珀酸钠
It's a broad spectrum antibiotic.
是一种广谱抗生素
Will it definitely work?
它真的有用吗
This strain is resistant to most antibiotics.
这种病毒对大多数抗生素都有抗药性
Nobody knows if anything will work,
没人知道这是不是有用
but it's probably our best shot.
但这已经是我们最好的选择了
He puts the vials in these for transport.
他把小瓶放在这里面来运输
Probably got exposed then.
应该是泄露了
How?
怎么泄露的
Who knows?
谁知道
I told them over and over,
我跟他们说了一遍又一遍
the caps they're sending don't look good to me.
他们用来运送的包装不行
Threads could slip.
大概是把警告抛到脑后了
What are you doing? Killing it.
你这是在干什么 毁了它
131 should do it, but I'm not taking any chances.
131度就可以了 但我可不想冒任何风险
Yes!
棒极了
Here.
给你
And we'll take another dose every 6 hours
24小时内每六个小时
for 24 hours, 4 shots.
打一针 一共四针
We're gonna be here for at least 36 hours.
我们要在这里待上至少36个小时
Longer if we start showing symptoms.
如果出现症状那还会更久
I guess we're not going to Epcot.
看来去不了未来世界了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表