剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
You don't know because I was there.
你不知道 因为我当时在场
How long has she known?
她知道多久了
You'd have to ask her.
你得问她
You've risked lives.
你拿这么多条命来冒险
When were you going to tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
Or were you going to tell me?
你有没有想过要告诉我
Losing Martha now when we need her intelligence
在我们需要利用的玛莎情报
to meet with William... I don't give a Goddamn
与威廉见面时失去她... 我不在乎
Will you listen to me?
你能听我说完吗
Stop handling me, Gabriel, because Martha is done.
别控制我了 加布里尔 玛莎不干了
Hello?
有人吗
We're in here.
我们在这里
I'll be in in just a sec.
我马上就来
I brought you some things.
我给你带了些东西
Some clothes, toothbrush.
衣服 牙刷
You're part of all this?
这事你也有份
It's going to be all right.
没事的
I'm here for you.
我会在这里陪着你
We all are.
我们都会
Something smells good.
什么东西闻起来这么香
Gabriel is a fabulous cook.
加布里尔的厨艺很棒
Why don't I go check on the boys?
我去看看男孩子们怎么样了
Let me refresh your glass.
我帮你再倒一杯
She'd already seen me.
她之前看到我了
When?
什么时候
About three weeks ago.
大概三星期前
She was falling apart.
她当时彻底崩溃了
I had to.
我不得不那么做
Did you want her to?
你希望她如此吗
To see you.
看到你
I-I didn't know what else to do.
我...我不知道该怎么办
She needed...
她需要...
I don't know.
我不知道
You should've told me you were bringing her in.
你应该告诉我你要带她过来
I-I couldn't just let her...
我不能就让她...
It's my shift, so you should probably get back home.
该我值班了 你回家休息吧
I-I think it's better if I stay the night.
我觉得我今晚最好还是留下来
I'll, um, bring that in to Martha.
我...把酒拿给玛莎
Tell her I'll see her tomorrow.
帮我跟她说再见
I'm making sundubu jjigae. It's Korean.
我在做豆腐锅 韩国菜
My friend gave me this pot,
我朋友给了我这个锅
and so I'm following her instructions.
我在照着她的菜谱做
Who is she?
她是谁
Someone I met through work.
工作上认识的
And she cooks Korean food?
她做韩国菜
She's Korean.
她是韩国人
You wanna be my Guinea pig?
想做我的小白鼠吗
Sure.
当然
Be brave. Come on.
勇敢点 尝吧
Too much pepper?
胡椒太多了吗
Um, the chicken is a little...
鸡肉有点
Rubbery? Mmhmm. Yeah.
弹性 对
It's tofu.
那是豆腐
Yeah, it's made from soy milk,
是用豆奶做的
an excellent source of "Rubbery" protein,
一种绝佳的"弹性"蛋白质来源
or so I'm told.
她是这么跟我说的
Henry?
亨利
In a sec.
马上
Will you please set the table?
你能摆下桌子吗
Will you show me how to write my papers on that?
能教下我怎么在那上面写论文吗
Yeah, sure.
没问题
You can't print it 'cause we don't have a printer.
不过你不能打印因为我们没有打印机
You can use the one at work.
你可以用我们上班地方的
We're not giving up on Epcot, are we?
我们还是会去未来世界的 对吧
We'll get there.
会去的
Smells good.
闻着很香
We're having sundubu jjigae tonight.
今晚我们吃韩式豆腐锅
Sounds like baby talk.
听着真像婴儿语
It's Korean.
是韩语
Cool.
酷
Epcot. Don't kill the dream.
未来世界 别毁灭梦想
Finish what you're doing and please sit at the table.
把你的事搞定然后过来坐下
Wait. Where's dad?
等等 爸爸在哪儿
He's working.
他在工作
There's only one change of clothes in here, Clark.
这里只有一套换洗的衣服 克拉克
It won't be long, Martha.
不会很久的 玛莎
What will happen?
会发生什么
Where will we go?
我们要去哪
You have to trust me.
你一定要相信我
Jennifer's not your sister.
珍妮弗不是你姐姐
No.
没错
You work together.
你们一起工作
Yes.
是的
Are you involved with her?
你们有关系吗
We've worked together for a long time.
我们一起工作了很久
For who?
给谁工作
For the KGB.
克格勃
I...
我
I...
我
Martha. -
玛莎
Martha...
玛莎
You don't have to do anything,
你什么都不用做
not ever again.
再也不用了
All you have to do -- just breathe.
你只需要...呼吸
Breathe. -
呼吸
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
Everything is gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
You said you need to know everything.
你说你需要知道一切
I never thought that I would...
我从来没想过我会...
know what it was like --
知道这是什么...
If there was another way...
如果还有别的办法
I don't care.
我不在乎
Doesn't matter, not anymore.
不重要 再也不重要了
As long as we're together.
只要我们在一起
We can run away.
我们可以逃离
We can run far away somewhere.
我们可以逃得远远的
There are places where no one can find us.
逃到谁也找不到我们的地方
I need you inside me.
我要你进入我
Come inside me.
快进入我
Morning, Stan.
早 斯坦
Where's Martha? She called in sick.
玛莎呢 打电♥话♥请病假了
Martha's sick.
玛莎病了
So I hear.
我也听说了
Let's say we give her a call, make sure she's okay.
我们给她打个电♥话♥吧 问问她怎么样
Hello, this is Martha.
你好 我是玛莎
I can't come to the phone right now.
现在无法接听你的电♥话♥
Please leave a message at the sound of the beep.
请在哔声后留言
Answering machine.
答录机
What happens next?
接下来怎么办
We'll, um -- we'll find a good place.
我们会找个好地方的
Won't be easy, but...
不会很容易 但是...
The person who was watching me,
监视我的那个人
he just thinks that I was being followed?
只是感觉我被跟踪了
He's very good.
他很厉害
Oh, I know.
我知道
But, um, if he was mistaken...
但是 万一他搞错了呢
If he's wrong... Martha...
如果是他弄错 玛莎
...then we could go back to the way things were.
那么我们还能回到从前的生活
We could.
我们可以的
Couldn't we?
不是吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表