剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Martha's seen me.
玛莎之前看到我了
Did you want her to?
你希望她如此吗
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I need to be able just to-- just reach my husband.
我得能...能联♥系♥上我的丈夫
I'm sorry. There's a lot going on.
对不起 发生了很多事
I love you.
我爱你
Tell me tuesday.
星期二亲口告诉我
You wanna find out who really planted that bug?
你想找出到底是谁放的那个窃听器吗
Help me track Martha.
帮我跟着玛莎
A few scattered relationships, nothing long term.
几段稍纵即逝的恋情 都不长久
And then this new boyfriend.
接着就是这个新男友
You got a name?
有名字吗
Clark Westerfeld.
克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德
If the FBI gets to her --
如果联调局找上她
Will you listen to me?
你能听我说完吗
Martha is done.
玛莎不干了
I'm never going home, am I?
我再也回不了家了 是吗
I just had an emergency signal from William.
我刚收到威廉的紧急信♥号♥♥
They can get a sample from its tissue.
他们能从组织里提取样本
Where's Clark?
克拉克在哪
Something unexpected came up.
出了点意外
He'll be back shortly.
他一会就能回来
Martha, come back to the house now.
玛莎 赶紧回来
You stay away from me. I'll scream,
离我远点 不然我会叫的
and everybody will know that you're KGB.
这样所有人都会知道你是克格勃
Good. You're here.
太好了 你们回来了
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Martha is gone.
玛莎跑了
What?
什么
Gone?
跑了
Gone? Gone where?
跑了 跑去哪里
I don't know.
我也不知道
How?
怎么回事
She ran out.
她就这么跑了
I went after her, tried talking to her.
我追上她 试图说服她
She stood on the street, threatening to scream "KGB."
她站在街上 威胁要喊出"克格勃"
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
It's been 40 minutes.
四十分钟之前
Any idea where she might have gone?
知道她可能会去哪儿吗
No.
不知道
All right.
好吧
Let's think.
我们想想
If you were her husband...
如果你真是她丈夫
I don't know.
我不知道
Rock creek park, the zoo.
岩溪公园 动物园
She likes watching the panda cubs.
她喜欢看小熊猫
That's it?
就这些
We went to the Tidal Basin once
我们去过一次潮汐盆地
to look at the cherry blossoms.
去看樱桃树开花
She always talked about that.
她总是谈起樱桃树
When she first moved to D.C.,
她刚搬到特区的时候
she lived near the Capitol, so downtown maybe.
住在国会大厦附近 所以也许去城里了
She goes to church at first Trinity.
三一节会去教堂
Anywhere else?
还有其他地方吗
Uh...Foundry Branch, Capital Crescent Trail.
方德里支流 首都新月小道
We went for a picnic there once. It was --
我们在那野餐过一次 那是
Start with First Trinity, then the Tidal Basin.
从三一节的教堂开始找 然后去潮汐盆地
This is a big city. She could be anywhere.
这城市可不小 她可能在任何地方
She's seen your face.
她看过你的脸
You and Hans should look.
应该你和汉斯去找
I should wait by the phone, cause if Martha calls
我应该等在电♥话♥旁 如果玛莎打来电♥话♥
to leave a message, I need to be the one who answers.
想留言 应该由我接电♥话♥
I'll get an address and tell her you're on your way.
我会记下地址 告诉他你去找她了
I'll get Hans.
我去找汉斯
If you find her, bring her back.
如果你们找到她 带她回来
If it's in public and she starts screaming again...
如果是在公共场合 她又开始喊叫
...well, you may have no choice.
你们没有选择
Excuse us.
出去一下
We got a call from Minneapolis.
我们接到了一个明尼阿波利斯打来的电♥话♥
An agent in Bismarck did a cemetery walk.
俾斯麦的一个探员去了趟墓地
Found Clark Westerfeld's "Dead twin" --
找到了克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德"已过世的双胞胎"
A 7-year-old boy who died in a car accident 30 years ago.
三十年前死于一场车祸的一个七岁男孩
Dead kid's birth date and Westerfeld's are a match?
那男孩的生日和韦斯特菲尔德的一样
We have Westerfeld's driver's license information from his lease.
我们从韦斯特菲尔德的租约里找到了他的驾照信息
Same D.O.B.
出生日期一样
So, Martha's boyfriend has a fake identity.
那么玛莎的男朋友的身份是假的
Well, that's it, then.
看来结果已经很明显了
I'm sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 长官
Uh, get a sketch artist. See if Carlotti's available.
找个速写师 看看卡罗蒂有没有空
And bring in the super of "Clark Westerfeld's" building.
把克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德所住大楼的管♥理♥员♥找来
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Call every half-hour.
每半个小时给我个电♥话♥
Okay.
好
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I...shouldn't have left her alone.
我 不应该把她一个人留在那里的
She wasn't alone.
她不是一个人
She doesn't know Gabriel. She knows me.
她不认识加布里尔 她只认识我
I'll call.
我会打电♥话♥的
Okay.
好
Gabriel's right.
加布里尔没说错
I know.
我知道
This will ring if she calls, line 2.
如果她打来电♥话♥ 这个电♥话♥会响 2号♥线
I need maps --
我需要地图
D.C. Quadrants, um...
特区分界图
Baltimore-Virginia train schedules,
巴尔的摩和弗吉尼亚间的火车时刻表
bus and river routes.
公交和渡轮路线
If you're hungry, borscht from yesterday.
如果你饿了 这是昨天的甜菜汤
It's better cold.
冷了比较好吃
I'm never hungry when I'm upset, but you need to eat.
我心烦的时候不会饿 但是你得吃点东西
Ginger?
放了生姜
Very good.
猜得很准
Anything?
有情况吗
No, nothing. You?
没有 你呢
Uh, no. Hans?
没有 汉斯呢
He's at the church.
他在教堂
I, um... I thought of something.
我刚想到点东西
Um, Martha used to take long walks, um,
以前玛莎的母亲生病时
by the viaduct when her mother was sick.
她经常去高架桥那边散步
She was scared she'd have to go home and take care of her.
她怕她不得不回家照顾她妈妈
I'll -- I'll check it out.
我去那看看
Okay.
好
She'll be -- she'll be okay.
她会没事的
Yeah.
是啊
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll call you back in 30 minutes.
我三十分钟后再打给你
Okay.
好
Any luck?
有消息吗
Not yet.
还没有
And, uh, you were right.
你说得对
I'm, um -- I'm not hungry.
我没有胃口
Could I get you anything else?
我能帮你做点什么吗
No.
不用了
But I hadn't had borscht in a long time.
很久没喝过甜菜汤了
What kind of church does her family go to?
她们家去什么教堂
Lutheran.
路德教
Well, let's make a list of all the lutheran churches in the D.C. area.
那把华盛顿地区的路德教堂都列出来吧
She went to First Trinity.
她去三一教堂
On the street?
大街上的教堂
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表