剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Martha called. He went to get her.
玛莎打来电♥话♥ 他去找她了
Where?
在哪
Valley trailhead, Rock Creek Park.
山谷小路入口 岩溪公园
I'm close.
我在附近
Martha.
玛莎
Where's Clark?
克拉克在哪
He's on his way.
他在路上
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
He wanted me to stay with you until he got here.
他要我在他来之前 在这陪着你
He should be here any minute.
他应该马上就到了
Are you sleeping with my husband?
你睡了我丈夫吗
No.
没有
The woman at my wedding, she's not his mother.
我婚礼上那个女人 不是他妈妈
Martha, please come back with me.
玛莎 求你跟我回去吧
You should talk to Clark about all of this.
你应该跟克拉克谈谈
Who is she?! Is she like you?
她是谁 跟你一样吗
Yes, she's like me.
是的 跟我一样
And the man with the cane, who's that?
拄拐杖的那个人是谁
Martha, it's not safe for us here.
玛莎 这里不安全
We need to go.
我们得走了
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我不会跟你走的
Stay away from me. Please, please, Martha.
离我远点 拜托 玛莎
No, if you don't walk away from me right now...
如果你再不离开
Please. ...so help me God, I wo
拜托 我对天发誓
Martha?
玛莎
There's nowhere to go.
无处可逃了
They know who you are.
他们知道你的身份了
They're coming for you, and they will find you.
他们在找你 他们会找到你的
They'll arrest clark. His life will be over.
他们会逮捕克拉克 他也就完蛋了
Do what I say, and you'll live.
照我说的做 你就能活下去
You'll live.
你会活下去的
Martha!
玛莎
Martha!
玛莎
That girl is mega-hot.
那姑娘太性感了
She's all right.
还行吧
You're allowed to drink beer?
你可以喝啤酒
My dad's cool with it.
我爸说没事
He is?
是吗
He doesn't really notice.
其实他没发现
Well, can I have one?
我能来一瓶吗
It's not like I've never drank beer before.
我又不是没喝过
That's it?
就这一点儿
Hey, you want it or not?
你喝还是不喝
I made some dinner.
我做了些晚饭
Oh, cool.
很好
What are you drinking?
你在喝什么
I'm not checking IDs. Don't freak.
我又不是查证件 别紧张
Can I have one?
我能来一瓶吗
Sure, yeah.
当然
You want a glass? No, it's okay.
你想要杯子吗 不用
She gets a whole one?
你给她一整瓶
She's 15.
她十五岁了
So lame.
真差劲
You know my dad is an FBI agent.
你知道我爸是联调局探员
If we drink all his beers, that he'll notice.
如果我们把啤酒喝光 他会发现的
Here, you can have some of mine.
我给你倒点
Thanks.
谢谢
Sir. We got agents stay up the pay phone
长官 我们有探员守在她用过的
where she made the call, churches in her area.
那个公用电♥话♥和她家附近的教堂
What about her ex-roommate?
她以前的室友呢
They haven't talked in two years.
他们两年没联♥系♥了
Deputy Attorney General went to the director,
副检察长找了局长
told him I can't control you.
告诉他我没法控制你
What'd you say?
你说了什么
I said the Deputy Attorney General
我说副检察长
needs to get the hell out of my department.
应该滚出我的部门
I bet that went over well.
我肯定这句话很管用
Mm. One thing I learned in Khe Sanh --
我在溪山战役中学到了一件事
don't fall down and play dead.
别摔倒 别装死
Then again, with the bug in my office
然而我办公室里的那个窃听器
and Gene and now Martha...
还有吉恩和玛莎的事
I'm pretty much dead already.
我差不多也快完了
She's all right.
她没事
Where is she?
她在哪
Bedroom.
卧室
Martha? Martha? What happened?
玛莎 玛莎 发生了什么
Oh, no, it's --
没什么
It's just a bruise.
只是有点淤青
I'll be all right.
我没事
Nothing is broken.
没有骨折
What's your name?
你的真名是什么
Philip.
菲利普
The name you were born with.
你出生时的名字
Mikhail.
米哈伊尔
But everyone called me Mischa.
不过大家都叫我米沙
Mischa.
米沙
I'll get some ice.
我去拿点冰块
Philip.
菲利普
If she runs again --
如果她再逃跑
I know.
我知道
You should tell her that you'll join her,
你应该告诉她你会去找她
that you'll have a life together.
你会和她一起生活
She needs that hope to get her on the plane.
她需要怀着希望上飞机
If you could go back...
如果你能回去
Back?
回去
What do you mean, back?
你说"回去"是什么意思
With Martha.
跟玛莎一起
If our kids were grown
要是孩子们都长大了
and you could just get out of
而你也能摆脱
this whole life?
这一切
W-what -- what are you talking about?
你在说什么
Would you go with her?
你会跟她走吗
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
M-Martha and I --
玛莎和我
I'd understand.
我会理解的
It's not like that, at all!
根本就不是那种关系
It's different, I know, I know.
不一样 我知道
Yes.
是啊
You should get her that ice before it melts.
你快把冰块拿给她吧 别化了
I love you.
我爱你
I'll be home in a few hours.
几个小时后我就回家
You need to stay.
你得留在这
You should stay.
你应该留在这
Who's that?
这是谁
That's Martha.
玛莎
Martha?
玛莎
Why'd they draw her?
为什么要画她
Misunderstanding.
一场误会
Didn't know we knew her.
他们不知道我们认识她
Carlotti did this?
卡罗蒂画的
Yeah, based on the super's description.
对 根据管♥理♥员♥的描述
This is the boyfriend, Westerfeld.
这是她男朋友 韦斯特菲尔德
Not boyfriend.
不是男朋友
They married her.
他们结婚了
Martha is married to a KGB officer.
玛莎嫁给了一位克格勃特工
Blood tests and everything.
血检和其他文件
Witnesses.
还有证婚人
They seduced
他们勾引
and married my secretary.
还娶了我的秘书
Maybe we're seeing it wrong.
也许我们弄错了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表