剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
What do you want me to tell Gabriel?
你让我怎么跟加布里尔说
Tell him the truth.
实话实说
Are you sure?
你确定
Yeah.
是的
Oleg...
奥列格
Oleg...
奥列格
She asleep? Finally.
她睡着了 是的
No school tomorrow? Yeah.
明天不去学校了 嗯
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I just keep...
我不停地
replaying it over and over in my head.
在脑子里回放当时的情景
You got her out of there.
你救了她
You know, right before...
你知道吗 就在那之前
She was telling me about
她正在和我说
this conversation she had with Matthew.
她与马修的一次对话
Stan told him about Martha, that she was a spy,
斯坦和他说了玛莎的事 说她是间谍
and that he had met with her father and that it was hard.
说他去见了玛莎的父亲 很不容易
Paige is reporting this to me.
佩姬在向我汇报此事
They ought to tear this goddamn building down.
他们应该把这整幢楼都拆了
And fire everyone who works in it, including us.
再把这楼里的人都辞了 包括我们
We have to set up on the mail robot.
我们必须从邮件机器人入手
Whatever that thing is, someone's gonna switch it out.
不管这东西是什么 肯定会有人把它换出去
Tech guys aren't sure how long it runs.
技术人员不确定这东西的续航时间
You know what?
你们知道吗
I don't really give a shit who's switching it out.
我不关心谁会来把它换出去
We'll just do the usual --
我们就用老办法
flip him, have him make his drop.
策反他 让他把东西放到原计划的地方
We pick up some idiot from the Soviet embassy
我们再到苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥去
with diplomatic immunity, and PNG them.
抓几个有外交豁免权的傻子
And nothing changes.
一切如常
Welcome to the division, sir.
欢迎来到本部门 长官
Maybe we could shoot him.
或许我们可以杀了他
Cocoa.
热巧克力
You sleep at all?
晚上睡着没
Not really.
没有
It's...dangerous,
这很危险
what you and Dad do.
你和爸爸在做的事情
Sometimes. Yeah.
有时候是
But when I asked you that, you said it wasn't.
可我之前问的时候 你们说不危险
We didn't want you to worry.
我们不想让你担心
Did you know it'd be dangerous when you joined?
你加入的时候知道这工作会很危险吗
I wanted to serve my country.
我想报效我的祖国
You never answer my questions.
你总是逃避我的问题
That is my It's always,
这就是我的 你总是说
"I wanna make the world better or -- or safer,"
"我想让世界变得更好 或者更安全"
but it's never what happened.
却从未告诉我到底是怎么回事
Never the whole truth.
从来不告诉我全部的真♥相♥
I grew up in a city called Smolensk.
我在一个叫斯摩棱斯克的地方长大
It was almost totally destroyed during the war.
那座城市在战时几乎被彻底摧毁
World War II.
第二次世界大战
I was only 2 when it ended, but...
战争结束的时候我才两岁 但是
growing up there, it was...
在那里长大 真的很
Everything around me was destroyed.
周围的一切都被毁掉了
And the people who survived...
活下来的人们
had done without food and...freezing and fighting.
忍♥冻挨饿 奋力抗争
They all worked together and fought back somehow.
他们都团结在一起 努力反抗
I guess I always wanted to be like that,
我想 无论如何我总是
no matter what.
想像他们那样
To fight back.
去反抗
Dangerous didn't matter.
危险根本不重要
By the time I left...
等我离开的时候
...they had rebuilt so much of it.
他们已经重建了城市的大部分地方
Can't imagine what it looks like now.
无法想象它现在的样子
I wish I could take you there. I wish...
我希望我能带你去那儿 我希望
I could show you where I grew up.
我能让你看看我长大的地方
Did she know who she was working for?
她知道她为谁工作吗
She met a guy at a Roy Rogers in Franconia.
她在弗朗科尼亚的罗伊·罗杰斯遇到了一个人
Hints he's part of the mob,
暗示他是黑帮成员
that they're worried we're about to
担心我们要
sting one of their gambling operations.
端掉他们的一个赌场
Offers her 500 bucks a week to change out the recorder.
每周给她500块让她更换录音机
Is she gonna make the drop? Yeah.
她要去交录音机吗 是的
Let's get set up. Still think we're wasting our time?
那我们去布置好 还觉得我们在浪费时间吗
I talked to the Director.
我跟局长说了
He's talking to the State Department.
他在跟国♥务♥院♥沟通
And it looks like we're going to be able to
看样子我们可以
spread the pain a little higher up the ladder.
向上级分担一点痛苦了
Hello? I'm calling about your daughter.
你好 我打来是想跟你说你女儿的情况
Who is this? Please let me speak.
你是谁 请听我说
I have to be brief.
我必须长话短说
She's fine. She's doing well.
她没事 她过得很好
She's being taken care of by people who respect her very much.
有人在照顾她 他们都很尊敬她
She'll always be taken care of.
他们会一直照顾好她
And she wants you to know she loves you and thinks about you.
她想告诉你她爱你 想念你
We'll be in touch again if we can.
有机会再联♥系♥
Wait.
等等
Wait -- -
等等
We do go back, don't we?
我们确实回去了 不是吗
To childhood, growing up together.
回到了童年 一起长大
These past eight years
过去这八年
must've been horrible for you, Grant.
对你来说一定很糟糕 格兰特
Mom, you don't have to sit with me if you hate it.
妈 你不爱看的话不用勉强陪我
I'm okay.
我没事
No, no, no. I'm...
不 不 我
just trying to understand.
正试着理解剧情
It's not logical, it's emotional.
这不是逻辑推理 是需要感情的
Okay.
好吧
Please understand, Grant.
请理解我 格兰特
Hi, Henry.
你好 亨利
Hi, Matthew. Hey.
你好 马修 你好
Are you okay? Uh, Henry said you were sick.
你还好吗 亨利说你病了
Yeah, I-I just had a stomachache. I'm better now.
我就是肚子有点疼 现在好多了
I could be dead, and Mom wouldn't let me stay home.
就算我要死了 妈也不会让我在家待着
Do you guys want something to eat?
你们想吃些什么吗
Yes, please. Sure. Yeah.
当然 好啊
Matthew, come play me.
马修 过来玩
You know you can hook the computer up to the TV, right?
你知道可以把电脑和电视连在一起的吧
You know how to do that?
你知道怎么做吗
Yeah, my cousin showed me.
嗯 我表哥教我的
Sweet. Let's do it.
不错啊 来试试吧
Wait. What are you doing? Don't worry, Mom.
等等 你们要干什么 别担心
Yeah, it's okay, Mrs. Jennings.
没事的 詹宁斯太太
It's really easy to unhook when you wanna watch TV.
想看电视的时候拔下来就行
Hey, uh, you wanna help?
愿意来帮忙吗
Sure.
好的
So, how many shifts you think we'll need to pull
你觉得在他们去取东西之前
before they pick it up?
我们还需要加几次班
Well, they wouldn't want to leave it out there too long.
他们肯定不想把它放在那太久
On the outside? We're there all night.
放在外面 我们整晚都在那
Hey, I'm gonna head out for a couple hours.
我出去几个小时
Have you seen the antenna switchbox?
你看见天线转换器了吗
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么东西
It's a small box that we plug TV cables into.
就是一个能把有线电缆插♥进♥去的小盒子
Try the garage?
上垃圾桶里找找
You're totally making Henry's life right now.
你跟亨利关系很好啊
Henry's cool.
亨利很不错
Your dad's been really great with him, too.
你♥爸♥爸对他也挺好的
Yeah, he's good with young kids.
是啊 他和小孩子玩得开
But not teenagers?
但是和青少年玩不开
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表