剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah.
我也是
Thanks for the drink. Yeah, of course.
谢谢你的酒 不客气
See ya.
回头见
Good night.
晚安
Bye.
再见
How'd it go? You all right?
情况怎么样 你还好吧
I don't know.
我不知道
It's all yours now.
接下来交给你了
Did Stan drop off any movies?
斯坦有没有带电影来
Nope.
没有
Damn. What's for dinner?
该死 晚饭吃什么
Grilled cheese sandwiches.
烤奶酪三明治
Excellent.
太好了
Hey, be back down in 15 minutes, please.
十五分钟后下楼
Hands washed. Okay.
洗手 知道了
How did, uh -- How did youth group go?
青年小组的活动怎么样
We made a schedule for the downtown food pantry.
我们为市中心的慈善食堂做了计划
I'm gonna be working there a couple nights a week.
我每周要在那工作几晚
Good. Great.
很好 太好了
Wheat or white?
全麦面包还是白面包
White. Wheat for me.
白面包 我要全麦的
Stan's old boss, Frank Gaad,
斯坦以前的上司 弗兰克·盖德
was killed in Thailand.
在泰国被杀了
How?
怎么会
He was murdered in his hotel room.
在酒店的房♥间里被谋杀了
Stan told me Gaad was going to Thailand with his wife.
斯坦告诉过我盖德和他妻子要去泰国
When did he tell you that?
什么时候告诉你的
A while ago. We were playing racquetball.
不久前 我们打壁球时
I put that in my report.
我写在报告里了
Hi.
你好
I'm just here picking up Paige from choir practice.
我来接佩姬 她在唱诗班排练
I'm early, or they're running late.
我可能来早了 要不就是排练延时了
Well, uh, come in. Come in.
请进 快进来
We're so excited to have you over for dinner, you and Alice.
我们很高兴能请你和爱丽丝来晚餐
We're looking forward to it.
我们很期待
We got some strawberry ice cream for dessert.
我们准备了草莓冰淇淋当甜点
Paige had mentioned that that was Alice's favorite?
佩姬说过那是爱丽丝的最爱
It is.
是的
Good.
那就好
Is everything okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
好啊
It's all right.
你可以跟我说
I think, you know...
我只是...
I think maybe Philip and I
可能是菲利普和我
have just been under a lot of pressure.
压力太大了
It's difficult.
一切都太难了
Well, it's just -- It's very hard.
真的 很艰难
You know, you are safe here, Elizabeth.
你在这里很安全 伊丽莎白
You can talk to me.
你可以向我倾诉
I think when Alice thought that
当爱丽丝以为
we may have something to do with your disappearance --
你的失踪可能与我们有关
which is not her fault.
当然这并不是她的错
She was afraid, and I understand that.
她很害怕 我能理解
I just really felt like I was...
我当时真的觉得
coming apart.
快要崩溃了
I understand.
我能理解
Do you?
真的吗
I think so.
真的
Sorry. Should I come back?
抱歉 需要我一会再过来吗
I didn't mean to take up your time.
我没想来占用您时间的
No.
没事
You don't look so good.
你看起来不怎么好
I'm tired.
挺累的
Not sleeping a lot.
没怎么睡
I keep thinking...
我一直在想...
You know what I keep thinking about?
你知道我在想什么吗
You.
你
I'm flattered.
真是荣幸
You're a smart guy, Oleg.
你是个聪明人 奥列格
I don't think you'd be too surprised to hear
如果我告诉你有很多人对我们的见面
there's been a lot of interest in you in our meetings.
很感兴趣 你应该也不会觉得意外
There's been talk about blackmailing you.
有人说要勒索你
Talk about using Nina...
还有说要利用妮娜...
or your brother.
或是你兄弟
They want me to.
他们希望由我来做
You know, when I started in counterintelligence,
我刚进反谍部的时候
they gave me a new partner -- Chris Amador.
他们给我安排了一个搭档 克里斯·阿莫多
You'd like the guy.
你肯定会喜欢他
Funny.
他很有意思
Kind of direct, you know?
性子很直
Irreverent.
毫不虔诚
I didn't even realize how close I was getting to the guy
直到他被你们杀害 我才意识到
until you guys killed him.
我和他感情有多深
Anyone tell you about that?
有人告诉过你这事吗
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I think I kind of lost my mind.
简直疯了
I did something...
我做了...
terrible.
很可怕的事
Just as bad.
很坏的事
I haven't felt the same since.
从那以后我的心境便不同了
What do you want me to say?
你想听我说什么
Right.
是啊
What can you say?
你能说什么呢
Amador, Nina.
阿莫多 妮娜
My old boss got killed.
我原先的上司也被杀了
I think you guys might've done it.
我觉得可能是你们干的
Somewhere in there, my wife left me.
其间 我妻子离开了我
I don't want you on my conscience, too.
我不想因为你也让我良心不安
This is the last time we're gonna see each other.
这是我们最后一次碰面
That's what I wanted to say.
这就是我想说的
Red or white?
红酒还是白酒
Red.
红酒
Red for me, too.
我也要红酒
Do you always cook dinner?
晚餐总是你做吗
I try to.
我尽量
I mean, everyone's busy.
大家都很忙
Things don't always go according to plan.
事情并不总是按计划发展
I hope you like lamb.
我希望你喜欢羊肉
Oh, I devour anything put in front of me these days.
这些天我来者不拒
I'm sure.
当然
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
I didn't ask for this -- any of this.
我没想要这么做 所有这一切
I'm not vindictive. I don't threaten people.
我没有报复心 我不威胁人
That isn't me. It's not who I am.
那不是我 我不是那样的人
If I were in your situation,
如果我处于你的境地
I probably would've done the same.
我多半也会这么做
Henry, can you get that, please?
亨利 能去开下门吗 谢谢
Coming.
马上
Coming.
来了
Something smells good. Yeah, Mom made lamb roast.
闻着好香 我妈做了烤羊
Who is it? Stan.
是谁 斯坦
Oh, you got company?
你们有客人
Uh, yeah. Hey. What's up?
是的 怎么了
Hey, I'm just dropping off "Silver Streak."
我是来送《银线号♥大血案》的
Cool. It's a good one.
酷 很好看
Hey, why don't you stay for dinner?
你留下来吃晚餐吧
We've got plenty, and you can meet Pastor Tim.
我们准备了很多 你可以认识蒂姆牧师
Mom, Stan's staying for dinner.
妈 斯坦要来吃晚餐
Stan? Yeah.
斯坦 对
He's starving.
他饿死了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表