剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
risks on top of risks,
风险一环扣一环
when do we stop?
什么时候该停止
I think you two and your children should return home.
我认为你们和孩子们应该回家了
What?
什么
Philip, your heart hasn't been in this for a long time.
菲利普 你的心思早不在这了
Elizabeth, you've been doing this for almost 20 years.
伊丽莎白 你做这些事已经快二十年了
The job wasn't meant to be forever.
这份工作本来就不是永久的
So what, the Centre wants us to pack our bags and come home?
所以中心想让我们卷铺盖回家
You've had a good, long tour.
你们这一任时间很长 很有成就
The Centre would welcome you with honors
只要你们准备好了
the moment you tell them you're ready.
中心随时欢迎你们荣归故里
But with William under arrest, you're in immediate danger.
但由于威廉被抓获 你们面临迫切危险
I know.
我知道
I know you've always been in danger,
我知道你们一直处于危险之中
but that can dull the senses.
但那反而会麻痹你们
I think it's time.
是时候了
I want you to go home and get your kids.
回家 带上孩子
And get yourselves to a safe house.
然后去安全屋
But, of course, it's your decision.
当然 决定还得你们自己做
Hey, baby girl.
你好啊 小姑娘
Hi, Claire.
你好 克莱尔
Wanna hold her?
要抱抱她吗
Okay, Claire, meet Paige.
克莱尔 这是佩姬
Here you go.
你好啊
Hi. I'm Paige.
你好 我是佩姬
William?
威廉
They...
他们
They want...
他们想
always wanted more.
总想要更多
More information.
更多信息
More samples.
更多样本
They wanted me married.
他们要我结婚
I tried.
我试过了
We were fighting.
我们总吵架
I was...
我
I wish... I could've been with her
我希望 这些年她可以
for all these years.
陪在我身边
Like them.
像他们一样
Couple kids.
要几个孩子
American dream.
美国梦
Never suspect them.
从来没怀疑他们
She's...
她
pretty.
好美
He's lucky.
他很幸运
Hey, Mom, Dad.
妈妈 爸爸
Thanks for watching the Super Bowl with me.
谢谢你们陪我看超级碗
I-I'm sorry. We -- we got caught up with work.
抱歉 我们 被工作耽误了
What -- what happened?
结果如何
We lost by a lot. It sucked.
我们输惨了 糟透了
I'll be down in a few minutes, okay?
我过几分钟就来 好吗
You're not that into sports, are you?
你没那么喜欢体育 是不是
When I was little, I was. Um...
我小时候...
My dad and I played a lot of football.
我爸爸经常跟我玩橄榄球
But now, uh...
但现在...
What? Yeah, I don't know.
怎么了 我也说不好
Just the whole thing with my dad.
跟我爸爸有关的事
What?
怎么了
He cheated on my mom. Did you know that?
他出轨了 你知道吗
I heard 'em talking about it.
我听他们谈过
You know what's gross? My friend at school was like,
你知道最恶心的是什么吗 在学校我朋友说
"What? I would never cheat on your mom."
"什么 我可不会对你妈出轨"
People are stupid.
人们都傻
Yeah.
是啊
But...in a way it's...good, right?
但 从某种方面来说 还挺好的
Seeing them as people.
把他们当成凡人看
I guess. But they're still my parents.
可能吧 但他们依然是我父母
No, I-I know. Believe me.
不 我知道 相信我
Sometimes don't you just wish
有时你也会希望
you could go back to being a little kid again?
自己能重新变回小孩子吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I used to think my dad was having an affair at work.
我曾经以为我爸爸跟同事有染
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. He was working late a lot,
是啊 他经常工作到很晚
and it happened to my friend
我朋友的爸爸
with her dad and his secretary.
跟他的秘书就有染
I asked my mom about it.
我问过我妈妈这件事
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
What'd she say?
她说什么
She said no. She trusted him.
她说不会的 她相信他
But I don't know how you know.
但我不知道要怎么才能确信
Like what we were saying --
就像我们刚才说的
they're just people, and people...
他们只是凡人 人都会...
Shit happens, you know?
有糟心事 对吗
You wanna pack?
你想收拾东西吗
Get the hell out of here?
离开这里
Maybe.
也许吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
You trying to picture them there?
你在想象他们在那儿的样子
Yeah.
是的
Stan's home.
斯坦回家了
Hasn't been watching the Super Bowl.
都没看超级碗
Work must be busy.
肯定很忙
At least he doesn't have five FBI cars behind him.
至少没有五辆联调局的车跟在他后面
So that's a good thing.
这算是件好事吧
Yeah.
是啊
You should go get Paige.
你该去接佩姬了
Yeah.
好的
So I just got home.
我刚到家
Matthew and Paige --
马修和佩姬
I don't think they were just watching football.
我觉得他们可不仅仅是在看球
What? I don't know. It was It was all like...
什么 我不知道 好像
You know.
你懂的
When I came in. Right.
我一进来 好吧
Father of the bride, you're paying.
亲家公 婚礼钱你出
You can use my backyard if you want to.
如果你愿意的话就在我家后院办了吧
Yeah, good. All right, come on.
好吧 好啊 来吧
Paige.
佩姬
Hi, Dad. Hey, Mr. Jennings.
爸爸 你好 詹宁斯先生
See you got all your Super Bowl snacks there.
你们准备了不少超级碗零食嘛
How was the game? Heard we lost.
比赛怎么样 听说我们输了
Uh, yeah, it was a total blowout.
是啊 太不爽了
Okay, let's go, sweetie.
走吧 亲爱的
What? It's getting late.
什么 很晚了
Bye. See ya.
再见 再见
Bye, Mr. Beeman. Bye, Paige.
再见 比曼先生 再见 佩姬
Hey, uh, racquetball Tuesday? You bet.
周二壁球 没问题
Okay.
好的
I don't want you to see him.
我不想让你再见他
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Don't do this, Paige.
不要这样做 佩姬
Dad.
爸爸
You have no idea.
你什么都不知道
No idea.
什么都不知道
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表