剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
His behavior...
他的举动
He's...
他...
I don't know, but something is wrong.
我不知道 但有什么事情不对劲
Patty, I don't know what.
佩蒂 我不知道怎么回事
I'm sorry.
对不起
Please just call.
拜托你给我打个电♥话♥
I really want to talk.
我真的很想谈一谈
He got lost. They ran out of gas.
他迷路了 他们油耗光了
Where? What happened?
在哪 怎么回事
They were trying to find their way back the whole time,
他们一直在找回去的路
and then they just showed up.
然后他们就突然冒了出来
He and Allen Woods were walking for days.
他和艾伦·伍兹走了好几天
Thank God. Yeah.
谢天谢地 没错
I know.
是啊
Alice feels really bad about what she said.
爱丽丝对她说过的话很愧疚
And I feel really bad about what I said, too.
我对我说过的话也很愧疚
It was just... It was so weird.
当时实在 实在太奇怪了
Listen, Paige.
听着 佩姬
The hardest thing we do in our jobs
我们工作中最困难的部分
is trust.
是信任
We never know for sure
我们无法确定
if other people are telling us the truth.
别人对我们说的是不是真话
But the one thing Dad and I have
但我和你♥爸♥爸之间
is we tell each other the truth.
一定会对对方说真话
And now that we told you about us,
现在我们把身份告诉了你
you're part of that.
我们也会对你说实话
We can't always tell you every detail about our job.
我们不能总是把工作的细节都告诉你
But we will tell you what we can.
但我们会把能说的事情告诉你
And we won't lie to you.
而且我们不会对你说谎
I don't think we should ask Alice for the tape right now.
我觉得我们现在不应该找爱丽丝要录音
You don't?
你觉得不行吗
I was going to, but...
我本来想提的 但是...
She didn't bring it up,
她没有提起这事
and it felt weird with us just finding out about Pastor Tim.
我们刚知道蒂姆牧师的事 这样很奇怪
I didn't want her to think that...
我不想让她觉得...
Yeah.
没错
I just felt it would be better to wait.
我觉得等一等也许更好
I think that sounds smart.
我觉得这样做很聪明
Yeah. Great.
没错 很好
When are you gonna tell Henry?
你们准备什么时候告诉亨利
I mean, you are gonna tell him at some point, right?
你们总有一天要告诉他的 是吗
A lot of that depends on Henry.
这主要取决于亨利
Yes?
什么事
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, Stan, I just heard some news.
听着 斯坦 我刚得到消息
There's gonna be an announcement,
很快会有个通告
and I don't know any details, but...
具体内容我还不清楚 但是
Gaad is dead.
盖德死了
The D.A.G. was down.
副司法部长来了
I overheard him telling Wolfe.
我无意中听到他告诉乌尔夫
Like, a-a heart attack?
是因为心脏病发作
I don't know.
我不知道
On his trip?
在旅行途中
I-I just don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
All hands on deck.
所有人集♥合♥
Wolfe's got an announcement to make.
乌尔夫有事要宣布
We did have people looking for him.
我们确实有派人找他
Sometimes the best move in this business
有时候最好的策略
is having a little bit of luck.
需要一点运气
This guy's wandering around, no idea where he is.
这个人到处徘徊 完全不知道他在哪儿
Trying to feed people, though, I'll give him that.
救济饥荒 这点毋庸置疑
A good Christian.
慷慨的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Are you ready to move to get the codes?
你准备好去搞密♥码♥了吗
Yeah, I think so.
是的 我想是吧
You think so?
你想是吧
Yes. I am.
是的 我准备好了
What's the problem?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
There's no problem.
没问题
You know, it's possible for people like us
你知道 像我们这样的人很可能
who give everything to our country and the world
为我们的国家和世界奉献了所有
to forget ourselves.
却忽略了自己
You sound like Philip after an EST meeting.
这像从自我实现小组回来的菲利普说的话
What are they like? The family?
他们什么样 那家人
They're close.
他们很亲密
And loud.
也很吵
Big.
人很多
You'd like them.
你会喜欢他们
Well, you like them.
看得出你喜欢他们
I suppose I do.
我想是吧
It's okay.
没关系
What if we couldn't get in this way?
万一这种方法行不通怎么办
You've already done the hard part.
最艰难的部分你已经做完了
No.
不
The next part is the hard part.
下一步才是最难的部分
After that, they'll never recover.
那之后 他们永远不能恢复
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Your feelings matter.
你的感觉也重要
No, they don't.
不 它们不重要
Or they shouldn't.
或者说它们不该重要
They can sometimes.
有时候它们可以重要
Let's ask.
我们问问好了
How about this?
这样如何
Before we take the last step,
我们采取最后行动之前
I'll ask them to look for another way in.
我会让他们找找有没有其他办法
There's no harm in asking.
问问也无妨
We don't know everything they know.
他们掌握什么我们并不全知道
Do you want me to ask?
你想让我提吗
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表