剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Even if it's hard.
即使很艰难
I've been -- I keep having these memories
我一直 我总是想起一些
from when I was a kid.
小时候的事
Just dumb stuff.
一些愚蠢的事
But you know how some of it makes you think
但你知道 这会让你思考
"I wonder if this is why I act this way?
"不知道这是否是我如此举止的原因
Or why I'm so angry about that?"
或者我如此生气的原因"
Thank you for telling me that.
谢谢你告诉我这些
It's better.
我好多了
You'll see.
你会明白的
What?
怎么了
What is it?
究竟怎么了
I...
我...
I did wh-what I did...
我做那些事
to take you out of danger.
是为了让你脱离险境
I won't put you back in.
我不会再让你犯险了
We have to decide things together.
我们必须一起做决定
Okay.
好
They want reports
他们想要某一个
and assignments
监视小组的
for a particular surveillance team.
监视报告和任务清单
I didn't know him very well, so...
我跟他不太熟 所以...
It's all kind of a shock to me.
这真的让我很惊讶
I still can't believe it.
我还是不敢相信
Anything?
有发现吗
We're running through those files now.
我们正在查看那些文件
I had a beer with him once.
我跟他喝过一次酒
You could tell he was a disturbed guy. I know what you mean.
你可以感觉到他有点问题 我懂你意思
I-I always got a strange feeling from him, too.
我也一直觉得他怪怪的
It's like, Gene, this weird computer geek, right?
就好像 吉恩 电脑怪人 对吧
Martha, I know you liked Gene a lot.
玛莎 我知道你很喜欢吉恩
I didn't know him that well, but I liked him, too.
我跟他不太熟 但我也挺喜欢他的
I guess you never really know a person, do you?
我想我们永远没办法真正了解一个人 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
From Martha.
玛莎给的
Surveillance assignments.
监视任务
There was no one on him that first night.
第一天晚上没人监视他
So I was imagining things.
是我多想了
You weren't.
但你没有
Team member number three,
三号♥小组成员
March 10th, green station wagon.
三月十日 绿色休旅车
It's a good thing we broke off.
我们放弃行动是对的
Yeah.
是
No one on him tonight.
今晚没人盯着他
Or Sunday.
星期日也没有
We should go tonight.
我们应该今晚去
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
是 我没事
Didn't I see you here walking a dog a few nights ago?
前几天是不是见你在这儿遛狗来着
Yes. I have two black labradors.
是 我有两只黑色拉布拉多
Where's Gabriel?
加布里尔在哪儿
He called us in in case we had to handle something.
他让我们来以防需要处理些事情
Did you know you were under surveillance?
你知道你被监视了吗
No, I just thought random people
不知道 我只是觉得自己太帅
couldn't stop staring at me because I'm so handsome.
路人总是盯着我看
My laboratory just got a new contract from Fort Detrick.
我的实验室刚刚和迪特里克堡签订了新的合约
That's why I sent the signal to Gabriel in the first place.
所以我才给加布里尔发了信♥号♥♥
It's come along with a shitload of FBI surveillance --
一起来的还有一帮盯梢的联调局探员
all the scientists, probably, technicians...
监视所有的科学家 可能还有技术人员
Fort Detrick?
迪特里克堡
Department of Defense, their bioweapons lab.
国防部 他们的生化武器实验室
Keep this in the freezer.
放在冰箱里
Get it to Gabriel within 48 hours.
四十八小时内交给加布里尔
What is it?
是什么
It's burkholderia mallei.
是鼻疽伯克霍尔德菌
Causes a disease called glanders.
能诱发鼻疽病
The inoculation we got was against a kind of meningitis.
我们接种的疫苗是预防某种脑膜炎的
This is to meningitis
它之于脑膜炎
what bubonic plague is to a runny nose.
就像鼠疫之于流鼻涕
Gabriel and his friends at the Centre
加布里尔和中心的朋友们
have been waiting my whole goddamn life for this.
一辈子都在等这一刻
Tell them I send it with love.
交付东西时替我向他们问好
Stan.
斯坦
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, just, uh...
没事 没事
Hey, Philip, can I talk to you alone for a second?
菲利普 能跟你单独说两句吗
Yeah, sure.
好的
Boy talk?
男人间的谈话
Yeah.
对
What, uh...what's up?
怎么了
Tori, uh, saw you with Sandra.
托丽看见你和桑德拉在一起
What?
什么
At a restaurant?
在一家餐馆
We got dessert She said...
我们吃甜点来着 她说
you were very intimate with each other.
你们彼此很亲密
Intimate? I don't know what that means.
亲密 什么意思
Are you screwing my wife?
你是在和我妻子乱搞吗
No. God, no. I --
没有 天啊 我
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Don't lie to me, Philip.
别对我撒谎 菲利普
I'm not lying! I swear, we're just friends.
我没撒谎 我发誓 我们只是朋友
Then what were you doing with her?
那你跟她是在干什么
You're out with her, you never told me?
你跟她约会却不告诉我
I went back to Est. All right?
我回到了自我实现小组 明白吗
And she was there. We went out after.
她也在那儿 之后我们一起吃饭
That's all. We've always been friends.
就是这样 我们一直是朋友
Jesus! Stop!
天啊 住手
You don't think to tell me 'cause you went back to Est?
你以为去了自我实现小组就不用告诉我吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It's weird, obviously, seeing you, seeing her.
很奇怪 看见你 看见她
I do-- I-I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
Screw you, Philip.
去死吧 菲利普
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表