剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Listen, I have to thank you again
我还得为了另外一件好事
for another fantastic deal.
再次谢谢你
Those rates were even better than the ones for Kenya.
那价格比肯尼亚的还要便宜
Honestly, we should be thanking you.
老实说 我们应该谢谢你
You and the church have been great for business.
你和教堂是笔大生意
They asked me to come up and see the Director.
他们叫我去见局长
Well, that could be anything.
可能是任何事
I'm pretty sure
我很确定
they're not calling me up for a commendation, Stan.
他们叫我去不是给我奖赏 斯坦
What happened to your old boss?
你原来的上司怎么了
He retired. He's going on a long trip to Thailand.
他退休了 他打算去泰国旅行
The most virulent pathogens are on Biocontainment Level 4.
最致命的病原体样本在4级生物防护实验室
I don't have access to Level 4.
我没有第四级的权限
We're working on getting you the access code.
我们正在给你弄访问密♥码♥
I didn't find anything.
我什么都没找到
Hello. Hi, Don.
你好 你好 唐
You should plan dinner for the kids
你得给孩子们准备晚饭
because I'll be home late.
我会回去晚一些
We don't have to go through with it.
我们不必这么做的
We've been over this.
我们已经谈过这个问题了
I'm not saying because of me.
我不是说为了我
I'm saying because of you.
而是为了你
You don't want to do it to her.
你不想那么对她的
I'm sorry. I'm... I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
So, Don is at the top of the hill,
唐在山顶上
and I'm down at the bottom, the kids are on the sled,
我在山脚 孩子们在山坡上
and the snow was like frozen, thick ice.
雪冻住了 结成了厚厚的冰
And I think, "It's okay.
我想 没事
Even if they come too fast, I can stop them."
就算他们滑得很快 我也能挡住他们
Well, Don let them go,
然后唐就松手了
and they are starting to rush down the hill.
他们开始往山下冲
Whoosh! So fast.
实在是太快了
They are coming at me so fast. They're like a bullet.
急速向我冲来 像颗子弹
And all of sudden, I realize,
突然间我意识到
"If I jump on them, I will kill them."
我要是撞上他们的话 他们会死的
So, what did you do?
那你怎么做的
So, I jump out of the way.
我躲开了
And lucky there was no cars coming.
所幸没有车过来
But Don, oh!
但是唐 天呐
He said a funny, funny thing.
他说了句特别搞笑的话
You remember it?
你还记得吗
No. Oh, sure you do.
不记得了 你肯定记得
I...
我
I have to do some work.
我还有工作要做
Well, he said,
他说
"Well, at least we know you have the good reflexes."
至少我们知道你反应够灵敏
Bouillon?
牛肉清汤
That's right.
对
Flavors the noodles.
能让面入味
Was your mom a good cook?
你妈妈做饭好吃吗
She made a soup I liked.
我喜欢她做的汤
You told me your dad died when you were six.
你说你♥爸♥爸在你六岁时就去世了
He's on his walkman.
他在听随身听呢
What did he do? For work?
他是做什么工作的
I come from a city called Tobolsk in Siberia.
我来自西伯利亚一座叫托博尔斯克的城市
It's surrounded by forest, and he was a logger.
那里森林环绕 他是伐木工人
Did you like it there?
你喜欢那里吗
I don't know.
我不知道
We didn't think that way.
我们不去想那些事
There were things there that I liked.
那里有我喜欢的东西
But my dad worked very hard.
我爸干活非常努力
And when he came home, he was...
等到他回家的时候 他总是
tired.
很累
My mom... She was...
我妈 她
She was very tough.
她很坚韧
That's what mom says about her mom.
妈妈也是这么说她的妈妈的
Well, that's the way you had to be.
生活所迫
After the war, people didn't have much.
战后 人们一贫如洗
It wasn't about what you liked.
个人喜好无关紧要
It was about hard work and protecting your family.
重要的是努力工作 保家卫国
I had a job after school
毕业后 我参加了工作
at this thing we called a cooperative.
在一个叫合作社的地方
We made rakes.
生产耙子
One week, the guy who ran the place, he got greedy,
有一周 负责的人起了贪心
and he tried to pay me half of what he owed me.
想扣掉我一半工资
My mom went over there.
我妈妈去找了他
And then he paid me all of it.
然后他就把工资全给我了
37 points.
37分
She's a librarian. Mid-40s.
她是个图书管♥理♥员♥ 40多岁
You wouldn't even notice her if she sat on your lap.
就算她坐到你腿上 你都注意不到她
How'd you find her?
你怎么找到她的
I saw "The Militant" hanging out of her bag
我看书的时候
when I was checking out my book.
看到她包上挂了《战士报》
She and the older man, plus Hans,
她 那个年长男人 再加上汉斯
gives us enough of a team to move forward with William.
足够推进威廉的工作
Tea? Yeah.
喝茶吗 好
Elizabeth? No, thanks.
伊丽莎白 不了 谢谢
And is William ready?
威廉准备好了吗
He's been monitoring the shift changes at the lab.
他一直在留意实验室的换班情况
He thinks he'll be ready at best in a few days.
他说顺利的话几天后就可以
At worst, a few weeks.
如果不顺 那需要几周
How close are you to getting the codes?
你还要多久才能拿到密♥码♥
Close.
快了
How close?
那是多久
Let's talk through this for a second.
关于这件事我们得谈一谈
Maybe she's not ready to do this.
也许她还没准备好
It's okay.
没关系
Maybe days.
再过几天吧
Last time, we did nearly start an epidemic.
上一次 我们差点引发一场瘟疫
Oh, you think I forgot?
你觉得我忘了吗
It's supposed to be 10 times worse.
这一次的病毒比瘟疫糟糕十倍
The best deterrent is strength.
最强有力的威慑就是绝对的力量
Even their president says that.
连他们的总统都这么说
Okay, so 6:30, then.
好的 那就六点半
I'm glad it worked out.
我很高兴一切顺利
I'll see you then.
到时候见
Okay.
好的
Agent Aderholt.
艾德霍尔特探员
Check your margins, please.
检查一下页边距
Welcome to Munchkinland.
欢迎来到"梦幻仙境"
If I knew it would be like this,
如果早知道是这样
I would have retired with Gaad.
当初我就和盖德一起退休了
Hey, you got plans tomorrow night?
你明晚有事吗
Not really.
没什么事
You want to grab a drink?
出去喝一杯怎么样
Okay. Great.
好啊 太好了
There will be three of us.
那就我们三个人一起
You, me, and Martha's dad.
你 我 还有玛莎的父亲
Oh, come on, Stan.
拜托 斯坦
It's a favor.
就当是帮忙了
He's in town. I said I'd grab a drink.
他正好在镇上 我说我请他喝一杯
Come on.
来吧
There's a word for what you just did, Stan.
你刚对我做的这件事有个专门的说法 斯坦
Entrapment.
下套
Where are you going? I have a test.
你要去哪 我有考试
Without clearing your plate?
那就可以不收盘子吗
I'm behind.
我落下好多了
That's what you get for being better at school.
这就是念好书的下场
When you're done with the dishes, mop the floor, Paige.
洗完碗再拖一下地板吧 佩姬
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表