剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I-I will. I will.
我会的 会的
I love you.
我爱你
Tell me Tuesday.
星期二亲口告诉我
He was nice.
他态度不错
And you're right.
你们说的对
He cares about me.
他关心我
Good.
很好
Your, uh, mom doesn't want to come in?
你妈妈不想进来吗
Uh, no. She's, uh, seeing a friend.
不是 她去见朋友了
Hey, Matthew!
马修
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
"Max Dugan Returns" is playing at the K-B tonight.
今晚KB影院有《贵客光临》
Your dad has to go to work later, but do you wanna go?
你老爸一会儿得去上班 你想一起去吗
It just came up today. Sorry.
今天正好有事 抱歉
But I could take you boys for an early pizza before I go.
但我走之前可以带你们吃披萨
Mario's. No way. Abdullah's.
马里奥披萨 不 阿卜杜拉披萨
Are you high, Mr. Beeman?
你疯了吗 比曼先生
I don't think so.
我不觉得
The crust at Mario's is so much better, right?
马里奥家的饼皮更好吃 对吗
You know, I'm -- I'm actually not hungry yet,
我 我其实还不饿
so... Okay, then. So how 'bout the movie?
所以 那去看电影怎么样
I don't know. Um... Yeah, he just got here, so...
我也不知道 他刚来
Okay, yeah. So we'll hang out.
好吧 那我们就在这儿玩
Wanna play a game?
想玩游戏吗
Henry's at Stan's again.
亨利又去了斯坦那里
Seems like he's spending
他最近好像
an awful lot of time there recently.
经常在那儿待着
I mean, why doesn't he see his friends?
他怎么不去找自己的朋友
What happened to that Doug kid?
那个叫道格的孩子呢
He's around. I see him.
他就在附近 我见过
Kids grow apart.
孩子们总有合不来的时候
I know, but... even if he is bored,
我知道 即使他很无聊
I don't understand what's so fun over there,
可斯坦家有什么好玩的
hanging around with a grown-up
不去找自己的同龄人
instead of finding kids his own age somewhere.
反倒跟一个成年人待在一起
I feel like we should be paying rent over there.
感觉我们都该给他交房♥租了
When do you see Martha again?
你什么时候再见玛莎
Tuesday.
周二
We should be able to confirm by then if she's being followed.
到时我们应该就能确定她是否被跟踪了
You know, truthfully, Philip, Gabriel's not wrong.
说真的 菲利普 加布里尔是对的
You got the one bad sign with Hans.
汉斯的事已经是个糟糕的信♥号♥♥
Maybe that pans out, maybe it doesn't.
也许那没事了 也许还有
It can move too fast.
这会进展过快
I'll get Henry for dinner.
我去叫亨利吃晚饭
Who was Howdy Doody's brother?
豪迪杜迪的兄弟是谁
Double Doody.
道布尔杜迪
Oh, my God. How did you know that?
天呐 你怎么知道的
It's a TV show.
这是电视节目
You watched "Howdy Doody"?
你看过"豪迪杜迪"
What, you think I was an FBI agent
怎么 你以为我八岁的时候
when I was 8?
就是联调局探员了吗
Uh, yeah. Basically.
是啊 差不多吧
Hey, careful. That -- that's hot.
当心 那很烫
Yeah, he just said it was hot.
他刚说了很烫
I don't care. I'm starving.
我不管 我饿死了
Philip.
菲利普
You here for Henry?
你是来找亨利的吗
Yes. But can I talk to you for a second?
是 但能先跟你谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
Stan, this is stupid.
斯坦 这事太蠢了
I should've told you about EST
我应该告诉你自我实现小组的事
and about talking with Sandra.
还有和桑德拉聊天
But I-I just...
但我
I think I knew it might...bug you.
我觉得我知道这事会让你不舒服
And although nothing weird happened or ever would,
虽然什么事都没发生 也绝不会发生
I-I was a wimp, and I'm sorry.
我是个窝囊废 我很抱歉
You were an asshole.
你是个混♥蛋♥
Okay. I think "wimp" would have sufficed.
好吧 我还以为窝囊废这个词就够恰当的了
You know, in case you hadn't noticed,
提醒你一句
I don't have a ton of friends here.
我在这儿朋友可不多
And the idea that my friend was talking to my wife...
我朋友和我妻子谈话这件事
ex-wife, whatever.
前妻 管它呢
Yeah, I know.
我知道
And truthfully, I know you wouldn't do anything
实话说 我知道你什么都不会做
'cause you're a good guy.
因为你是个好人
Her, I'm not so sure about.
而她 我可不敢确定
Hey, did she say anything about me?
她说了什么关于我的话吗
Yeah.
说了
She thought maybe she'd been too hard on you.
她觉得她以前可能对你太苛刻了
Dad, is that you?
爸 是你吗
Here.
听着
"Who was the first non-human to win an Oscar"?
"谁是第一个获得奥斯卡奖的非人类"
Oh! Uh, uh, that's -- that's easy. Lassie.
很简单 灵犬莱西
Uh, Mickey Mouse. Yes.
米老鼠 对
Mr. Beeman's like a Trivial Pursuit genius.
比曼先生对棋盘问答非常拿手
How have you been, Matthew? Good.
马修 近来如何 不错
It's good to see you. You look good.
见到你真高兴 你状态不错
Thanks. Hey, dad, can I stay later?
谢谢 爸 我能再待一会吗
We're eating, and Matthew has
我们在吃饭
"The Rocky Horror Picture Show" on video.
而且马修有《洛基恐怖秀》的碟片
Is that a good thing?
是好东西吗
Well, then it's fine by me.
那没问题
Oh, that's work. Uh...
我得去工作了
I'll be back in the morning, all right?
我早上回来
Okay. But don't stay up too late.
好 别熬得太晚了
You got it.
没问题
I'll follow you out. Good to see you, Matthew.
我跟你一起出去 见到你很高兴 马修
Uh, you, too, Mr. Jennings.
我也是 詹宁斯先生
All right, it's your roll.
好了 轮到你了
Hey, Dennis.
丹尼斯
This is my neighbor, Philip Jennings.
这是我邻居 菲利普·詹宁斯
Hi. Dennis Aderholt.
你好 我是丹尼斯·艾德霍尔
You'll never guess who I just met.
你绝对猜不到我刚刚见到谁了
I saw.
我看见了
You know, that's the guy I fought with Gaad,
你知道 我和盖德打起来那次也有他
when I lost the Afghan task force list.
就是我弄丢阿富汗特别小组名单那次
He's the one who took Martha out for dinner.
他就是带玛莎出去吃晚餐的人
Is Henry coming?
亨利回来吗
He -- no, he's gonna watch a movie with Matthew.
他 没回来 他要和马修一起看电影
Should we eat?
我们吃饭去吗
Uh, I'm not hungry.
我不饿
We'll know more by Tuesday.
周二我们会得到更多消息的
Maybe.
也许
Maybe.
也许吧
We'll do everything we can for her.
我们会全力保护她的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表