剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
The pepper dance.
辣椒舞
The pepper dance.
辣椒舞
It's so hot!
好辣
Just breathe.
呼吸
Did you see those ugly dolls in the family room?
你看到娱乐室里那些好丑的娃娃了吗
Yes, are those the, um... Cabbage patch kids.
看到了 那是不是 椰菜娃娃
Yeah. Most ugly thing I ever seen.
对 真是我见过的最丑的了
Why would you want a doll that look like it hit by a truck?
怎么会有人喜欢像是被车碾过一样的丑娃娃
But TV commercial make my kids think they need them...
但电视广♥告♥让孩子觉得不要不行
I know. So I buy them.
就是 所以才买♥♥了
And they like them for five minute.
他们就喜欢了五分钟
Yeah. And then they forget all about them.
是吗 然后就忘到脑后去了
And then they see the doll on television again.
然后他们又在电视上看到了
And they acting like if I don't buy more,
然后就成了一副我要是不再买♥♥几个
they're gonna die.
他们就要死掉的样子
Hmm, that's America for you. So expensive.
美国欢迎你 好贵
I should buy cabbage patch doll stock.
我应该去买♥♥椰菜娃娃公♥司♥的股票
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗
No.
没有
Do you want my kids? You can take one.
想要我的孩子吗 你可以选一个
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
Which one?
哪个呀
Uh...how is your mouth?
你的嘴好点了吗
It's better. I'm still kind of embarrassed, though.
好多了 我还是觉得有点尴尬
Me, too. You should never come here again.
我也是 你以后别再来了
Stop it.
别说了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I was just dropping Matthew off.
我送马修过来
I thought I'd come say hi to you guys.
顺便跟你们打个招呼
Yeah, Elizabeth isn't home, but come in.
伊丽莎白没在家 快进来吧
Do you want something to eat? Some coffee?
你想吃点什么吗 喝杯咖啡吗
Uh, maybe a cup of tea?
喝杯茶吧
Sure, great.
当然
That's about the limit of my kitchen skills.
这是我厨艺的极限了
How is everyone? Elizabeth?
大家都过得怎样 伊丽莎白怎么样
Good.
挺好的
I, um...
我
I told her that, uh, I've been going to EST.
我告诉了她我一直在去自我实现小组
Um, how'd that go?
她什么反应
She didn't kill me.
我还活着
But...
但是
No, no "But."
没有"但是"
She's okay.
她还好
She even said she might go herself,
她甚至说她自己也会去
but I wouldn't lay money on that.
不过这就未必了
In other news, um...
另外一件事
Stan almost took a swing at me
斯坦几天前
a couple days ago.
差点揍了我
What?
你说什么
Yeah, apparently, his...girlfriend
很明显 他的女朋友看到我俩
saw us together after EST.
在自我实现小组之后一起喝东西
At the restaurant?
在餐馆
I thought he was gonna deck me.
我差点以为他要暴揍我一顿
Stan is so into always being the tough guy.
斯坦总是一副硬汉的风范
Oh, I don't know. If it...
我不知道
suddenly seems like your friend from across the street
如果你突然发现住街对面的朋友
is seeing your wife, ex-wife...
和你妻子约会 前妻
That's...ridiculous.
这很荒唐
How does he know that?
他又怎么会知道
I wouldn't know that if I was in his shoes.
如果我是他 我也不会知道
His life's a wreck right now.
他现在的生活一团糟
Not that mine's so great.
虽然我的生活也没好到哪儿去
Why? What's going on?
为什么这么说 发生了什么事
Oh, I...it's no...I'm...
我 这不
I'm blowing things out of proportion.
我说的有点夸张
We had a lying incident with Paige recently.
我们最近和佩姬说了谎
It's just been a mess.
搞得一团糟
Well, I mean, raising teenagers is...ugh.
我的意思是 十几岁的孩子很不好养
Oh, I know. Elizabeth and I we don't always...
我知道 伊丽莎白和我 不总是
You know. Yeah.
你知道的 嗯
But we do agree on a lot.
但是我们确实有很多事看法一样
And if my house burned down tonight,
如果房♥子今晚烧了
and I had to go someplace else, they would come with me.
我得去别的地方 他们会跟我一起
Stan, I could see him moving out of that house
斯坦 我想如果他搬出去
and living in a motel, not seeing Matthew
住在旅馆里 就见不着马修了
because who wants to visit their dad in a motel?
因为谁愿意去旅馆看自己的父亲
I've been through it, Sandra.
我经历过这些 桑德拉
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, um,
没错
maybe I've been a little too hard on him.
也许我太难为他了
Matthew doesn't see him enough, and he misses him.
马修很少能见到他 他很想他
I mean, he would never say anything, but I can tell.
他不会说什么 但我能看出来
You see this? "I have been concerned
你看到这个了吗 "我认为
"by the language and some communications
"送到我办公桌的通讯稿所使用的语言
"that have reached my desk.
"并不恰当
"In particular, comments expressing that the F.B.I. 'feels.'
"尤其是一些评论中写到 联调局'感觉'
"The F.B.I. may assess,
"联调局可以评估
"determine, consider or claim, et cetera,
"决定 考虑或是要求等等
but it is not appropriate to say that the F.B.I. 'feels'."
但说联调局'感觉'是非常不恰当的"
"Urgent memo from the Director"?
"局长的紧急备忘录"
The bureau does not feel, Stan.
联调局不能感觉 斯坦
Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago.
很久以前我就发现了
You had some feelings about me.
你曾经对我也有些"感觉"
Suspicions.
怀疑
This thing with Gene Craft change all that?
吉恩·克拉夫特的事对那有所改变吗
Why? Did you put the bug in the pen, after all?
怎么 是你在笔里放了窃听器吗
You know, I think we should keep an eye
我觉得我们应该盯着点儿
on Martha.
玛莎
Martha Hanson?
玛莎·汉森
Oh, come on, Stan.
得了吧 斯坦
Gene was found hanging in his home with a suicide note.
吉恩是在自己家中上吊而死 还有自杀遗言
No sign of struggle, no sign of forced entry.
没有挣扎迹象 没有强行进入痕迹
The apartment was clean.
公♥寓♥完全没问题
He's exactly the kind of tech guy the K.G.B. likes to use.
他正是克格勃喜欢用的那种技术人员
Well, I've been watching Martha for a few weeks now...
我已经关注玛莎几个星期了
Oh, Jesus. And there were two nights she didn't come home.
天啊 有两个晚上她没有回家
I was out there till 3:00 A.M.
我在外面待到凌晨三点
She could be seeing her folks or her sister.
她也许去看她的父母或是姐妹了
Her parents live in Colorado, and she has no sister.
她父母住在科罗拉多 她也没有姐妹
Maybe she's got a guy?
也许她有男人了呢
Look, I think you know this whole thing with Gene
我想你也知道吉恩这件事
doesn't sit right.
非常说不通
You wanna find out who really planted that bug?
你想找出到底是谁放的那个窃听器吗
Help me track Martha.
帮我跟着玛莎
I won't do it, Stan.
我不会那么做的 斯坦
Fine.
好吧
But I'll take her to dinner.
但我会带她去吃晚饭
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I appreciate it. Ah, Mr. Philip.
非常感谢 菲利普先生
I have your travel documents.
你的旅行证件准备好了
Airplane reservations, uh, four seats, aisle 17 to Orlando.
到奥兰多的机票 四个座位 第17排
But on the return, I could only get three together.
但回程的 我只能拿到三个挨在一起的
Not a problem. Mm. Entrance pass to Epcot center.
没问题 未来世界的门票
Uh, hotel reservations, two rooms.
酒店预订 两间房♥
Uh, adjacent, non-smoking, with views.
相邻的 非吸烟房♥ 能看到风景
Views of what? PGA championship golf course.
什么风景 PGA高尔夫球锦标赛球场
Great, thank you. I appreciate it.
好的 谢谢你 非常感谢
I...I think what you are doing
我觉得你做的事情
is a-a very important thing to do --
很重要
Making time for your family.
为家人挤出时间
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表