剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I wish we could.
我也希望可以
I'm never going home, am I?
我再也回不了家了 是吗
Where is she?
她在哪儿
She's resting.
在休息
I just had an emergency signal from William.
我刚收到威廉的紧急信♥号♥♥
Not a good time for me to leave, Gabriel.
我现在不方便离开 加布里尔
I wouldn't send you out there to see just anyone.
我不会随便派你去见不重要的人
But you know what he has access to right now.
但你也知道他现在能接触到什么
There's always some reason.
总是会有理由
Oh, Philip.
菲利普
There's not just some reason.
这不止是什么理由
If they target our nuclear capacity
如果他们的第一波攻势锁定我们的
in a first strike,
核工厂
our people back home will have nothing
我们家乡的人♥民♥
to defend themselves with but these weapons.
就只能用这些武器来保卫自己了
I've been there when we couldn't defend ourselves.
我经历过无法抵抗是什么感觉
You know what happened.
你也知道发生了什么
We can't trust Martha's surveillance reports anymore.
我们再也不能信赖玛莎的监视报告了
She called in sick.
她请了病假
They could already be suspicious.
他们可能已经起疑了
I'll let her know I'll be gone for a while.
我去告诉她我要离开一会儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Be careful.
小心点
Martha?
玛莎
Martha.
玛莎
And does this look like Mr. Westerfeld?
这个看起来像韦斯特菲尔德先生吗
Not really.
不太像
Did he sign a lease?
他有签租♥房♥♥合同吗
This isn't a flophouse.
这又不是廉价旅馆
There's no answering machine tape.
答录机里没有录音带
No photos.
没有照片
No mementos.
没有纪念品
Nothing personal.
没有任何私人物品
We should get forensics in here.
我们应该叫鉴识科过来一趟
Let's have a look at that lease.
我们看一下租♥房♥♥合同
I just talked to forensics, they got some prints.
鉴证科来了电♥话♥ 取到了指纹
They know it's a rush? Yeah.
他们知道情况紧急吗 是
The name check on Clark Westerfeld
克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德这个名字
turned up an 85-year-old gun salesman
只查到爱达荷黑利一个退休社区
living in a retirement community in Haley, Idaho,
一位85岁的退休枪♥支♥销♥售♥员
and a 35-year-old attorney in Atlanta.
还有亚特兰大一个35岁的律师
Less than a 2-hour flight.
坐飞机用不了两小时就到
He could fly up a couple of nights a week.
也许他每周都坐飞机过来几次
Yeah, have the Atlanta field office check out the lawyer.
让亚特兰大外勤办公室去查那个律师
This guy -- he married with kids?
这个人 有妻子孩子吗
All we have right now are names and dates of birth.
现在掌握的只有姓名和生日
Send a teletype to all field offices around the country.
给全国所有外勤办公室发电报
Have 'em check courthouses for death certificates
让他们联♥系♥当地法♥院♥寻找其他
for any other Clark Westerfelds. Will do.
克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德的死亡证明 好的
Martha said her boyfriend's a businessman, right?
玛莎说她男朋友是个商人 对吧
Yeah.
对
Are lawyers businessmen?
律师算不算商人
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I think Martha's bad.
我认为玛莎有问题
Martha.
玛莎
I know.
我知道
She called in sick today.
她今天请了病假
We went to her place. She's not there.
我们去了她家 她不在
All right.
好吧
What do you have?
有什么线索
Well, Martha told me she's seeing someone --
玛莎跟我说她有个男朋友
a businessman, couple of nights a week.
一个商人 一周见几次面
He's married with kids, so she had to keep it secret.
他结婚了 有小孩 所以需要保密
We went to the apartment where they meet.
我们去了他们见面的公♥寓♥
Answering machine tape is gone.
答录机的磁带没了
No photos.
没有照片
Prints?
指纹呢
Forensics is on it.
鉴证科正在查
You got a name?
有名字吗
Clark Westerfeld.
克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德
Two guys turned up.
有两个人叫这名字
One in Atlanta could be a maybe.
亚特兰大的那个可能会是我们要找的人
Death certificates?
死亡证书呢
We're working on it.
我们在查
Martha's worked here over 10 years.
玛莎在这工作十多年了
That's...
真是
That's crazy.
真是疯狂啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
Nothing yet.
目前还没消息
Do you have it?
你带来了吗
I had to improvise.
我只能随机应变
I couldn't get to a tularemia culture,
我没办法拿到兔热病培养菌
but I was able to recover one of the dead rats
但我搞到了一只他们测试病菌用的
they tested it on.
死老鼠
They can get a sample from its tissue.
他们能从组织里提取样本
Hey, what'd you do
你那特工的事
with your agent?
怎么说了
I'm bringing her in.
我把她撤下来了
Good for you.
干得不错
When Eliza, my wife, was sent back...
伊莱扎 我的妻子 被送返的时候
I stayed quiet.
我什么都没说
I didn't think I could take them on.
我不认为我敢说些什么
I wanted to, but I didn't.
我想过 但是却没做
Well, hello.
你好
You slept well, I hope.
希望你睡得还好
Where's Clark?
克拉克在哪
Well, he didn't want to leave you,
他不想离开
but something unexpected came up that couldn't wait.
但是出了点意外 他得去处理
He'll be back shortly.
他一会就能回来
It's a lovely day.
美好的一天
Can I make you something to eat?
我给你做点吃的好吗
An omelet?
煎蛋可以吗
Martha was here when I took over the division.
我接管部门的时候玛莎就在了
I could've requested someone else.
我可以找别人
My old secretary, Janine, asked if she could come back.
我之前的秘书珍宁 问她是否可以回来
But I felt bad about kicking Martha off the desk.
但是踢掉玛莎让我感觉很糟糕
No good deed...
是很糟
Maybe I got it wrong.
也许是我弄错了
Maybe she took a sick day,
也许她只是请病假
and she's off with a perfectly legitimate Clark Westerfeld
和一个完全清白的克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德
in some hotel somewhere.
待在某个旅馆里
You believe that?
你相信吗
Nobody could've put that pen there more easily than Martha.
没人能比玛莎更轻松地把那支笔放在那
How could I not see it?
我怎么就没有发现
We trust each other.
因为我们相信彼此
She could've been working with Gene.
她可能是和吉恩一起的
Or...they could've killed him to protect her.
或者也有可能他们为了保护她而杀了他
She had access to everything.
她可以接触到所有东西
Martha?
玛莎
Martha, come back to the house now.
玛莎 赶紧回来
Martha, listen to me.
玛莎 听我说
Where's Clark? He had to step out.
克拉克在哪 他出去了
Where is he?
他去哪了
Let's talk about this inside, please.
我们进屋谈 行吗
What have you done to him?
你对他做了什么
Nothing.
我什么都没做
Clark is all right. He will be here very soon.
克拉克很好 他很快就会回来
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
What is happening to me?!
你们究竟对我做了什么
Martha, will you please come back to the house?
玛莎 我们先进屋行吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表