剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
and to the republic for which it stands
及效忠所代表之合众国
one nation under God, indivisible,
上帝之下 未可分♥裂♥之国度
with liberty and justice for all.
自♥由♥平等全民皆享
Good morning, class.
早上好 同学们
Okay. If you are in field hockey,
好了 如果你们玩草地曲棍球
they're gonna be in the lower field, not the upper field.
你们该待在下场而不是上场
The centre would like to know why
中心想知道为什么
I don't have the kind of relationship with you
我没能和你们建立起
that keeps something like this from happening.
能避免这种事发生的良好关系
Gabriel, I-it was --
加布里尔 这...
And they're right.
他们说的没错
You lied to me.
你们骗了我
There's no other way to look at it.
除此之外没有其他解释
I told you they should go, and all you said was no.
我跟你说过应该让她们去 可你拒绝了
When we disagree on something,
如果我们在某事上产生分歧
the next step isn't to do it behind my back.
你们也不应该背着我行动
It makes them wonder if I can do my job.
这会让他们怀疑我的办事能力
If you could've seen Paige with her, you'd understand.
你要是看到佩姬和她在一起 你就会明白
It was the right thing to go.
那样做是正确的
For a lot of reasons.
理由相当充足
I came out of retirement to work with you, to help you.
我重新出山是为了和你们共事并帮助你们
But I don't want to be put in this position
但我不想像现在这样
between you and the centre.
夹在你们和中心之间
If I can't trust something like this won't happen again,
如果我认为今后这种事还会发生
I'll go back to retirement in Sergach.
我会回到谢尔加奇养老
We can get you another handler.
我们会给你们指派另外的联络人
Make a decision.
你们做决定吧
We want you to stay.
我们希望你留下
Both of you?
你俩都这么想
I'll take you at your nod.
我就当你同意了
There is something else that I've kept you out of.
还有一件事我没告诉你们
But, um... I can't anymore.
但现在... 我不得不说
There are certain very powerful weapons...
有种强大的武器
Biological.
生物武器
We're not allowed to make them.
我们不能制♥造♥这种武器
We've signed treaties.
也签署了协议
But we think the Americans are making them,
但我们认为美国在制♥造♥
so we make them, too.
所以我们也制♥造♥了
One of us has been getting American samples
我们安排了一个人收集了多年的
of pathogens for many years.
美国人的病原体样本
He signaled about a week ago,
他一周前发来了信♥号♥♥
but when I tried to meet him, I caught surveillance.
我试图去见他 却发现他正被人监视
If he's clean, you'll pick up the next package from him
如果他没问题 你们就去取下一批货
and find out what the hell is going on.
查查这其中有什么玄机
Anyone who gets near this has to be vaccinated.
靠近那种病原体前必须接种疫苗
I'm very sorry. I tried to keep you out of it.
很抱歉 我已经尽力不让你俩卷进来
This is for a kind of meningitis you could get
他最近给我们带回的两个样本
from the last two samples he got for us.
可能会诱发某种脑膜炎 这是疫苗
No dead drops. Keep it in your custody.
这次没有秘密传递 由你们保管
Who is he?
他是谁
William.
威廉
How long has he been here?
他来这多久了
Longer than you.
比你们久
He's running this alone?
他是单独行动的吗
Yes.
是
He had a partner, but it didn't work out.
他曾经有个搭档 但最后分开了
Not everyone's as lucky as you two.
不是每个人都像你俩一样幸运
When they first showed me my room,
他们最初带我看我房♥间的时候
I thought it was so peaceful.
我觉得那很平和
So quiet.
很安静
Yeah. Well, not exactly a prison.
是啊 不像是监狱
No. Not for me.
是的 对我来说不是
I just wanted to rest there.
我只想在那休息
To sleep on the bed.
睡在床上
Use the hairbrush.
用发刷
I know this sounds silly,
我知道这听上去很蠢
but I thought I could stay there for a long time.
但我觉得我可以在那待很久
Happily.
幸福地
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know it's different for you.
我知道对你来说不一样
I'm a shitty husband, Nina.
我是个糟糕的丈夫 妮娜
I cheated on my wife.
我出轨了
Well That's how they got me.
这 他们就是靠这个抓住我的
They knew I would be with her that night.
他们知道那晚我会和她在一起
If I'd been home where I belonged...
要是我当时在我该在的地方 家里
They would've gotten you another way.
他们会通过其他途径抓住你的
Maybe.
也许吧
But I think about my bedroom back home,
但我回想起家里的卧室
with my wife there... It's okay
我妻子在里面 没事的
It's just I-I know what you mean.
我知道你什么意思
That seems peaceful now.
现在已经很平和了
I wish I could live that way again.
我希望我还能那样生活
Anton Lazarevich.
安东·拉扎勒维奇
I shouldn't have said anything.
我什么都不该说的
You needed to tell someone, Paige.
你需要和人倾诉 佩姬
No one can bear this sort of thing alone.
没人能独自承受这样的事
I -- they trusted me.
我 他们相信我
You're in church, Paige.
你在教堂 佩姬
This is a place where you never have to hide the truth.
这是一个你永远不用隐瞒真♥相♥的地方
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Look, Paige, as unusual as this is,
听着 佩姬 尽管这很不寻常
I am used to hearing secrets.
但我已经习惯于倾听他人的秘密
I-I know this may sound crazy,
我知道这也许听着很疯狂
but d-do you think your parents would be open
但是你觉得你父母会同意
to coming in and and... What?
过来然后 然后 什么
...talking, the four of us, confidentially?
我们四人秘密谈话
No! Okay.
不行 好吧
But your confusion and fear is not gonna go away
但无论你向我倾诉多少
no matter how much you talk to me.
你的困惑和恐惧不会消失
If people are getting hurt, we have a responsibility.
如果人们受了伤 我们就有责任
You think everything is about talking,
你认为沟通能解决任何问题
but they're not like that.
但他们不是那样
I've lived with them for all these years.
我和他们生活了这么多年
I know.
我了解他们
We can't tell anybody else...
我们不能告诉任何人
Ever.
永远不能
Okay.
好吧
So, let's focus on what's best for you.
那我们考虑怎样对你最好
You've said all along
你一直说
that you wanted to understand who they are.
你希望了解他们到底是谁
Well, do you think you could ask them
你觉得你可以让他们
to tell you more about what they do?
多告诉你一些他们所做的事吗
I guess.
或许吧
I could try.
我可以试试
Good. Good.
好 好
And then we'll figure out what to do next.
然后我们再考虑后面该做什么
When did you get henry that cologne?
你什么时候给了亨利那瓶古龙
I didn't.
不是我
Who did then?
那是谁给的
I don't -- I don't know. He must've bought it.
我不清楚 应该是他自己买♥♥的
It's disgusting. Yeah, I know.
很难闻 没错 我知道
It's poisoning the whole upstairs.
整个楼上都被污染了
I had to open up all the windows.
我不得不打开所有的窗户
I told him deodorant is fine-- he doesn't need cologne.
我告诉过他除臭剂就够了 他不需要古龙
He doesn't even shave.
他都不刮胡子
I know.
我知道
Let's get dessert someplace else.
我们换个地方吃甜点吧
Not now.
现在不行
You sure?
你确定
If we don't go now, he'll get too far away.
现在不行动的话 他会走远的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表