剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Ha ha.
呵呵
Probably Stan.
可能是斯坦
Uh, tell him there's no leftovers.
告诉他没剩菜了
Henry, if that plate is not clear by morning,
亨利 如果那个盘子明早还没清理干净
you're eating off of it for breakfast!
你就得用它吃早饭
Good! More flavor!
太好了 那样更好吃
Alice. What a surprise.
爱丽丝 你怎么来了
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Yeah, of... of course.
当然了 请进
Is everything okay?
你还好吧
Tim is missing in Ethiopia.
蒂姆在埃塞俄比亚失踪了
What?! Oh, my God.
什么 天啊
He and Allen Woods decided to go to another village on their own.
他和艾伦·伍兹单独去了另外一个村子
And they never came back.
然后就没回来
Do they know where the village is?
他们知道村子在哪吗
Near the Eritrean border.
厄立特里亚的边境附近
If you have anything to do with this...
如果你们跟这事有任何关系...
What? Alice.
什么 爱丽丝
I don't want to hear your stories!
我不想听你们编故事
Alice, what are you talking about?
爱丽丝 你在说什么
Tim wants to believe the best in everyone,
蒂姆总是想相信人们好的那面
but I know what you do,
但我知道你们是干什么的
and I know that you have people all over the world.
我知道你们在全世界都有人
Would you please lower your voice?
你小点声好吗
Henry is... No. I don't care!
亨利在... 我不在乎
Alice, this is crazy.
爱丽丝 这太疯狂了
Is it? Yes.
是吗 是的
Ethiopia's a... a dangerous country.
埃塞俄比亚很危险
Everybody knows that. Anything could have happened.
这大家都知道 什么事都有可能发生
Well, I called the embassy for help,
我打电♥话♥给大使♥馆♥寻求帮助
and they told me to call the State Department,
他们让我打给国♥务♥院♥
and they told me that
他们还说
Ethiopia is a client state of the U.S.S.R.
埃塞俄比亚是苏联的附属国
And there are Soviet troops everywhere.
那里到处都是苏联的军队
You cannot think that we...
你该不会觉得是我们...
I don't want to hear it!
我不想听你们说那些话
I know how the world works.
我知道这是什么样的世界
I made a tape.
我录了一份录音
I gave it to a lawyer.
把它交给了一个律师
It's addressed to the Justice Department.
收件地址写的是司法部
It says exactly who you are.
我在录音里揭露了你们的真实身份
Alice, please. I'm sorry, Paige.
爱丽丝 别这样 抱歉 佩姬
I know that you have nothing to do with this,
我知道你与这件事无关
but there's nothing else that I can do.
可我别无他法
If Tim doesn't come home or if anything happens to me,
如果蒂姆没回家 或是我出了什么事
that tape goes to the Justice Department.
这份录音就会被送到司法部
That's all I want to say.
我来就是想说这些
Alice. Alice!
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
His door was closed. He heard yelling,
他的门关着 他听到我们在吵
but he couldn't understand what we were saying.
但不知道我们在说什么
I told him that Pastor Tim is missing
我告诉他蒂姆牧师失踪了
and Alice is upset.
爱丽丝很不安
Well, it's awful.
这事太糟糕了
I feel awful for her.
我都替她难受
Well, of course. With the baby coming...
当然了 加上她即将临盆
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing. I-I just...
没什么 我只是
I mean...
我是说
Is there any way...?
有没有可能
Paige. Let her finish.
佩姬 让她说完
"Is there any way" What?
"有没有可能"什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Say what you want to say.
想说什么就说出来
Alice is scared, and it's understandable.
爱丽丝害怕了 这可以理解
But it doesn't make sense, what she's saying.
但她所说的话毫无道理
"Is there any way" What?
"有没有可能"什么
I don't know, okay? I just...
我不知道 好吗 我只是
I mean, I don't know what kind of people
我是说 我不知道苏联在非洲
the Russians have in Africa.
有什么样的人
I-I just...
我只是
I wonder, okay? I don't know.
我好奇 行吗 我不知道
We don't want this.
我们也不想这样
This is a disaster for us.
这对我们来说也是灾难
For you?
对你们
No, I meant if you think... Look...
不 我是说如果你觉得 听着
This is pretty good for you, actually. That's the thing.
这对你们来说是好事 这才是问题所在
He goes to Africa all the time.
他经常去非洲
But now, all of a sudden,
但现在 突然间
when you're so worried that he knows your secret,
就在你们担心他知道你们的秘密时
he disappears?
他就消失了
Paige, that's crazy.
佩姬 这太离谱了
What? Do you think we kidnap people and what?
怎么 你以为我们会绑♥架♥人
That we kill them? I don't know. II mean,
然后把他们杀了 我不知道 我是说
in a Russian-controlled military country, he disappears?
在一个苏联控制的武装国家 他消失了
That doesn't sound that crazy to me.
在我看来并不离谱
Well, it's not true.
这不是真的
But how am I supposed to know?
可我要如何知道
I mean, even if it were, that's what you'd say, right?
就算是真的 你们也会这么说 对吗
You'd have to.
你们没得选择
I mean, she comes in here and...
她突然造访
I don't know. How would I know?
我不知道 我要怎么知道
Tell me. How would I know? Paige, listen to us.
告诉我 我要怎么知道 佩姬 听我们说
We couldn't have made this happen even if we wanted to.
这事就算我们想我们也做不到
Paige!
佩姬
Paige. Wait!
佩姬 等等
Is there any way?
有没有可能
No.
没
Not without telling us.
至少会告诉我们
I just can't believe it.
我不敢相信
After we bent over backwards not to do it...
在我们决定不那么做之后
So she wouldn't hate us.
为了让她不恨我们
And does she really think
她真以为
we'd be so stupid that we'd leave Alice?
我们会蠢到留爱丽丝活口吗
Unless they have something planned.
除非他们有什么阴谋
Stop. You're worse than she is.
打住 你比她还离谱
I'm sure we have a lot of people in Ethiopia.
我们在埃塞俄比亚肯定有很多人
We'll have Gabriel see what they can do.
我们让加布里尔看看他们能做些什么
If he's alive.
如果他还活着的话
At least it's something to offer Alice.
至少能给爱丽丝一个交代
Now I'm thinking we may have to run.
现在轮到我觉得我们也许需要逃亡了
I thought I could live like this.
我还以为我能这样生活
Yes, I'll hold.
好的 我等着
Paige.
佩姬
They found the Jeep, but no one was in it.
他们找到了吉普车 但车里没人
Is Alice here?
爱丽丝在吗
She's in with Mrs. Woods and Assistant Pastor Dale.
她和伍兹太太以及助理牧师戴尔在办公室
I... I'll just come back after school.
我 我放学后再来
Okay.
好
I promise I'll call if we hear anything. Okay.
我保证有任何消息就通知你 好吗
Oh, God.
我的上帝
Do you want to sit?
你想坐下来吗
Oh, it doesn't make a difference.
坐下也没什么用
Alice, I just want to say
爱丽丝 我只想告诉你
I love you and Pastor Tim so much.
我非常爱你和蒂姆牧师
I know, sweetheart.
我知道 亲爱的
You've done so much for me.
你们为我做了那么多
I'm just so scared.
我好害怕
You remember that flood in Kansas in the early '50s?
你记得50年代初堪萨斯州的那场洪水吗
I think so.
记得
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表