剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah.
我知道
So here you are, top travel agents,
你身为顶尖旅行社职员
and you've never been to Epcot Center.
却从来没去过未来世界
It's been open for months.
已经开幕几个月了
Over 300 acres, lots to see.
占地超过三百英亩 有很多可以看的
You should go. Take the kids.
你们该去 带着孩子们
You could leave on Friday, come back Sunday night.
你们可以周五出发 周日晚上回来
While you're away,
你们离开这段时间
The pastor and his wife will have an accident.
牧师和他的妻子将会遇上一场意外
What...
什么
What are you -- what -- what do you -- what do you think?
你怎么...你是怎么想的
Paige is an idiot?
你当佩姬是傻瓜吗
She tells us she told him.
她跟我们说了她告诉牧师的事
We go away, we come back,
我们离开 再回来时
and their obituary's in the paper?
他们的讣闻就已经见报
There's a big service in the church?
然后教堂举♥行♥着隆重丧礼
She's not stupid, Gabriel.
她不是笨蛋 加布里尔
She'll never be sure.
她永远无法确定
Will she wonder? Maybe.
她会怀疑吗 或许会
But you'll minimize that this week
但是你们这周的佛州之旅
while you're in Florida.
会减低她的疑心
You'll be with her every single moment.
你们无时无刻都和她在一起
No phone calls.
没有电♥话♥通话
No private discussions out of her hearing.
没有将她排除在外的悄悄话
Be in bed asleep before she is.
你们在她上♥床♥前早已入睡
Have fun.
祝玩得愉快
People believe what they need to believe.
人们总是相信他们需要相信的
We do this, we come home,
我们这么做 回到家
and she finds out something's happened to them,
她发现牧师家出事
the Centre can't think we can ever bring her into this work.
中心就不要指望能招募她了
That's not what's pressing right now, Philip.
这不是当务之急 菲利普
We don't have a choice here.
我们别无选择
You honestly think it'd be better if we leave?
你真地认为我们远走高飞会比较好吗
What are you gonna tell Henry?
你怎么跟亨利解释
That we live in Russia now because...
说我们现在要搬去苏联 因为...
We've been wrong about Paige so many times,
我们看错佩姬好多次了
and we're doing it again right now.
现在又是如此
I mean, have -- haven't we learned?
我们难道没记取教训吗
She'll think about this, and she'll figure it out.
她会思考 然后想明白
Not right away, but...
不会是马上 但是...
She will know.
她终究会知道
They've given us a way out of this
他们已经给了我们一条退路
that lets us keep our lives.
让我们活命
I trusted you.
我信任了你
The confidences I keep are sacred, Paige.
我所保守的保密是神圣的 佩姬
Alice understands that.
爱丽丝也明白这点
If she didn't, I couldn't do my job.
要是她不懂 我也没法做我的工作
You know Alice.
你知道爱丽丝的
She loves you.
她爱你
She wouldn't Alice likes to talk.
她不会... 爱丽丝话很多
Paige, that's not fair.
佩姬 这么说可不好
When I tell you something, a secret,
我告诉你事情 告诉你秘密之后
you can't just decide, "Oh, I think I'll tell my wife."
你不能就自己决定"我要告诉我妻子"
I am trying to help here.
我只是想帮忙
Help who? Me?
帮谁 帮我
Of course you.
当然是帮你
You know how much I care about you.
你知道我多关心你
And I know how much you care about others.
我也知道你有多关心别人
And, Paige, until we know exactly
佩姬 在我们彻底搞清楚
what your parents do,
你父母究竟做什么之前
and whether or not people get hurt as a result --
无论有没有人因为他们所做的事受到伤害
This is my mom and dad that you're talking about.
你现在说的可是我的父母
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
Paige...
佩姬
Paige. I'm sorry. I have to go.
佩姬 抱歉 我得走了
Oh, hey, what is all this stuff?
这些是什么
Big fall-off on spring break bookings for Miami.
春假期间去迈阿密旅游预定的人数少了很多
So...you doing tours to Epcot?
所以你们开始做未来世界的旅行团了
Looking into it.
看看而已
Looking into what? Epcot.
看什么情况 未来世界
We should go.
我们去吧
No, it would be a lot of fun.
肯定会很有趣的
And maybe we could go on spring break.
也许可以春假的时候去
Oh, spring break would be such a zoo.
春假的时候那里会跟动物园一样
We could learn stuff at Epcot.
我们在未来世界可以学到很多东西
I could learn a lot.
我可以学到很多东西
And can't you get one of your professional discounts?
你们不是还有行业优♥惠♥吗
They do have off-season family getaway vouchers.
他们确实有淡季家庭优♥惠♥券
Good for now? Until March 31st.
现在可以用吗 直到3月31日
I mean, they might have something last minute.
也许会有最后一刻的折扣
So if there is an opening this weekend, you wanna go? Yeah.
如果这周末有时间 你想去吗 当然
Let's see what we can do.
我们看看安排
I gotta get going.
我得走了
Hey, Paige. Guess what?
佩姬 你猜怎么着
We're going to Epcot. What?
我们要去未来世界了 什么
This weekend. I got them to take us.
这周末 我让爸妈带我们去
You all right?
你还好吗
I need to talk to you.
我得和你们谈谈
I talked to Pastor Tim.
我和蒂姆牧师谈过了
Good. How'd it go?
很好 谈得如何
Not good. What happened?
不怎么样 怎么了
I got upset, and he got upset.
我很不安 他很不安
Angry? Not...angry.
生气 不是生气
Annoyed. Like, who am I to tell him
是困扰 我凭什么
that his wife can't keep a secret?
说他妻子不能保守秘密
Okay, when, uh, when we get back from Orlando,
等我们从奥兰多回来
let's the three of us go in and talk to him.
我们三个一起去和他谈谈
That's a good idea.
这主意不错
I still don't know really what you guys do.
我还是不知道你们具体做些什么
I know you're spies and everything, but...
我知道你们是间谍 但是
do people get hurt
会有人因为
because of things you're involved with?
你们所做的事而受到伤害吗
No. Of course not.
没有 当然没有
Paige, you know us better than that.
佩姬 你了解我们的
I don't know what I know.
我已经不知道我还是否了解了
Where do you go two nights a week?
每周那两天你们都去了哪里
You know what?
这样吧
Let's talk about everything on our trip.
这些事我们在路上谈吧
Yeah. While Henry's on one of those rides
好 在亨利去玩那个他想
he wants to do 17 times in a row.
连玩17次的项目的时候
Okay?
好吗
Don used to drink soju. It's a Korean liquor.
唐以前爱喝烧酒 一种韩国酒
They're making fun of Don because he drink wine
他们在笑话唐因为他拿白酒
with korean food.
配韩国菜
My brother drinks it with everything --
我弟弟吃什么都配白酒
Scrambled eggs.
包括炒蛋
A nice riesling pairs well with egg,
上好的雷司令很配鸡蛋的
and it's great with Korean food. Lots of wine are.
而且也很配韩国菜 很多白酒都配
Hey, pinot noir, a chilled barbera...
黑皮诺 冰镇巴贝拉
She's saying he doesn't even hold his liquor anyway.
她说反正他也没啥酒量
It's true, Don. Admit it.
确实 唐 承认吧
Not liquor. Sauvignon blanc. 13% alcohol.
那不是烈酒 白苏维翁 酒精含量13%
East meets west. It works for me.
东西结合 我觉得挺好
Thank you.
谢谢
Speaking of which, thank you. I appreciate the fork.
说到这个 谢谢给我配了叉子
What did I eat?
我吃到什么了
One of these?
这个吗
Water won't help. No.
喝水更糟 真的
Do the pepper dance. Yeah, the pepper dance!
我们跳辣椒舞 辣椒舞
Do it, Patty.
去吧 佩蒂
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表