剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Who are you, Clark?
你是谁 克拉克
I'm your husband...
我是你丈夫
who loves you more than you will ever know.
我爱你远远超出你的想象
You know, I think we should keep an eye on martha.
我觉得我们应该盯着点儿玛莎
I won't do it, Stan.
我不会那么做的 斯坦
Fine.
好吧
But I'll take her to dinner.
但我会带她去吃晚饭
I'm sorry, mom.
对不起 妈妈
Pastor Tim. I told him. I'm so sorry.
蒂姆牧师 我跟他说了 对不起
What was I supposed to do?
那我应该怎么办
You were supposed to put this family first!
你应该把这个家放在首位
That is what you are supposed to do!
那才是你该做的事
You could leave on friday, come back sunday night.
你们可以周五出发 周日晚上回来
While you're away,
你们离开这段时间
the pastor and his wife will have an accident.
牧师和他的妻子将会遇上一场意外
Hey, Paige. Guess what?
佩姬 你猜怎么着
We're going to Epcot. What?
我们要去未来世界了 什么
She'll think about this, and she will figure it out.
她会思考 然后想明白
Maybe not right now, but she will know.
不会是马上 但是她终究会知道
They've given us a way out of this
他们已经给了我们一条退路
that lets us keep our lives.
让我们活命
Gabriel?
加布里尔
What happened? Get out.
发生什么事了 出去
What happened?!
发生什么事了
You should've wrapped Gabriel
你们应该把加布里尔装进塑料袋
In plastic and burned his body.
然后放火烧了他
Hello?
喂
This is Mrs. Banks.
我是班克斯夫人
My husband and I need to postpone
我先生和我要推迟
the deliveries for this weekend.
这个周末的送货服务
We can't be where we need to be for them.
我们没办法过去
It can't happen.
办不到了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉
Do you know when you'd like to reschedule?
您有想好在什么时候重新送货吗
No.
还没
There were two deliveries.
有两批货
We really-- we-- we can't have
我们真的 我们不能
those deliveries take place, all right?
安排送货了 明白吗
Yes. I understand.
好的 明白
I think you'd have a better view if you went over there.
你到那边去视野会好一些
Hello?
你好
Paige.
佩姬
Mom, where are you? What's going on?
妈妈 你们在哪 发生什么事了
Dad and I have to work.
爸爸和我得工作
We'll be home Saturday.
我们周六到家
Why? Oh, God. Did something happen?
为什么 天哪 出了什么事吗
No. No, no, no, no, nothing happened.
不 不 不 什么事都没发生
Listen to me.
听我说
Is this because of me?
是因为我吗
No, Paige--
不 佩姬
Pastor Tim and Alice-- did they say something?
蒂姆牧师和爱丽丝 他们说什么了吗
I...I'm so sorry, mom.
我 我很抱歉 妈妈
I didn't mean to. Please, I--
我不是故意的 请你...
Paige, Paige, stop.
佩姬 佩姬 别说了
Listen to me.
听我说
Dad and I just have to work.
爸爸和我只是需要去工作
You take care of Henry, okay?
你照顾好亨利 好吗
Okay, mom.
好的 妈妈
Everything's fine.
没事的
Paige, did you hear me?
佩姬 听到了吗
Yeah. I heard you, mom.
我听到了 妈妈
We're gonna be home soon.
我们很快就回家了
I told the centre to cancel the Epcot plan.
我通知中心取消未来世界的计划了
How is he?
他怎么样
Great. Never better.
很好 好得不得了
What can we do?
我们能做些什么
If we believed in God, I'd say pray.
如果我们信奉上帝 我会说祈祷吧
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很好玩吗
He's not a young man, not in the best shape,
他不是年轻人了 早过了他的鼎盛之期
Infected with a deadly pathogen.
又感染了致命病原体
He ought to be in a hospital, hooked up to an I.V.
他应该躺在医院里输液
We all should.
我们都应该去
I think it's hilarious.
我觉得这很好笑
Look -- we need to be as sanitary as possible.
听着 我们要尽可能地保持清洁
Avoid touching your nose, eyes, mouth.
不要触碰鼻子 眼睛 嘴巴
Wash your hands 30 seconds longer than you normally do.
洗手比平时多洗半分钟
If you have to touch each other, put on gloves.
如果必须触碰彼此 要戴手套
Dispose of used gloves and paper towels
用过的手套和纸巾
in a medical waste bag.
扔到医用废物袋中
W-what happened with Paige?
佩姬怎么了
She thinks we're in trouble
她以为蒂姆牧师告诉了其他人
because Pastor Tim told somebody.
所以我们有麻烦了
I told her we're fine, that we'll be back,
我告诉她我们没事 马上就能回家
but she doesn't believe me.
可她不相信
We'll straighten her out when we get back.
等回家了再和她解释
Do you have any milk? We ran out.
你有牛奶吗 我们喝完了
Uh, yeah.
有的
Uh, sure.
当然
Hey, do you know anything about computers?
你懂电脑吗
Um, not really.
不怎么懂
I mean, I have one at work, but, uh...
我的意思是 我工作的地方有一台 但
No.
不懂
Well, I kind of need, like, a computer expert.
我需要 一位电脑专家
Well, you know, Matthew's gonna be back here
你知道吗 马修每周有几天
a few days a week.
会回来这边
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. He knows a lot. He'll show you.
是的 他懂的多 他会教你的
Good, 'cause my teacher doesn't know shit.
太棒了 因为我的老师一点都不懂
Is this your science teacher?
是你的科学课老师吗
Math.
数学老师
What does she look like?
她长什么样
It's a guy.
是位男老师
Okay.
好吧
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事情吗
I don't know, Henry.
我不知道 亨利
You say that, and I -- I get a little nervous.
你这么说 我 我有点紧张
No, it's not...
不 不是
...like when you first met Mrs Beeman,
你第一次见比曼夫人的时候
what did you say exactly.
你具体说了什么
Well, that was a long time ago.
那可是很久之前的事了
Like, when you were kids or...
你们都还是小孩的时候还是
No, but, uh, college.
不是 但 是大学的时候
It was at a party, actually.
其实是在一个派对上
I was with some friends,
我当时和几个朋友在一起
and I turned around and someone smashed into my drink.
然后我转身的时候有人撞到了我的饮料上
And it splattered all over me,
洒的我满身都是
and I'm -- you know, I'm all dressed up and everything,
而我 你知道 我当时穿着一身行头
and I was so pissed off.
我当时非常生气
And I looked up, and it was Sandra.
然后我抬头一看 桑德拉就在我面前
And I'd never seen her before,
我之前从来没见过她
But she... just started...laughing.
但是她 突然就开始 大笑
She just c-couldn't stop laughing.
她笑的停不下来
And then what happened?
那然后发生了什么
Uh, we got married and had Matthew and got divorced.
我们结了婚 生了马修 然后又离婚了
Hey, do you ever talk to your dad about this stuff,
你有和你♥爸♥爸聊过这类事情吗
This girl stuff?
关于女孩的事情
No.
没有
Why not?
为什么
Well, he's not really around.
他基本不在家
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表