剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Do you ever worry...
你有没有担心过
about his job being dangerous?
他的工作很危险
I guess. Uh, I don't know.
有吧 说不好
He was undercover when we were in St. Louis.
在圣路易斯的时候 他是卧底
I think that was scary.
我觉得那挺吓人的
Uh, chasing spies, uh...
追捕间谍
it's not, like, car chases and stuff.
不像飞车什么的
It's more like, uh...
更像是
there's a lot of figuring out, waiting.
有很多事要处理 等待t
He says being an FBI agent taught him patience.
他说 当一名联调局探员教会了他耐心
Okay, we need this cable.
我们需要这条线
I went to Bauman Technical University.
我大学是在鲍曼技术大学念的
It's like your MIT. And I can tell you,
类似你们的麻省理工 相信我
we have the best scientists in the world,
我们拥有世界上最杰出的科学家
but we don't have the money, and it's
但是我们却没有资金
it's not a good combination.
有人没钱的滋味可不好
I'm getting worried, Stan. All those brains, what...
我有些担心 斯坦 这么多天才
what they're doing.
和他们在做的事
Without the right resources, they get their hands on things
没有正确的资源 他们就会碰到
that they cannot always handle in the right way.
他们无法♥正♥确处理的事情
Don't - don't ask me questions.
别 别问我问题
This - This isn't like that.
不是这样的
Okay.
好吧
There are... things we're doing.
我们现在做的事
They're too dangerous. They need to...
太危险了 他们需要
I can't call Andropov and say "Stop."
我不能就这么给安德罗波夫打电♥话♥然后叫停
I know.
我知道
If your people know that certain things are happening,
如果你的人知道他们在密谋什么事
that treaties are being broken, maybe it all stops.
那事又会破坏协议 他们也许会因此收手
If you bring this to the right people...
只要你把情报告诉可靠的人...
I will.
我会的
I'm giving you something -- one thing.
我会给你一个情报
After this, we're done. Okay.
在这之后 我们两不相欠 好
Do you know anything about biological weapons?
你知不知道生化武器的事
Not really.
不是很清楚
Your military makes them -- or tests them.
你们的军队在制♥造♥还是在测试这些武器
I-I don't know.
我也说不准
Someplace. I don't know where.
反正在某处 我不知道具体♥位♥置
They send some of the work out somewhere else.
他们把一部分样本送到了别的地方
We have someone there.
我们有人安插在那
At that place, or -- or one of those places.
在那个地方 或者在那些地方的其中一处
That's it.
就这些
I just saw Burov.
我刚和布罗夫见面了
He gave me enough pieces to put something together --
他给了我一些情报 足以说明很多事
probably an agent in place, working on biological weapons.
他们可能安插了一个特工试图获取生化武器
Now I don't have much yet, but...I think it's big.
虽然我得到的情报不够多 但恐怕意义重大
Anybody else know about this? No.
还有人知道这件事吗 没人
Aderholt.
艾德霍尔
We have to let them pick up their dead drop.
我们得让他们把东西取走
Pull everyone off the drop site
把情报交接点的人都撤了
except for one car with a video camera.
只留下一辆装置摄像机的车
What's going on? Stan's got something big.
发生了什么 斯坦发现了重大线索
We can't shake up anything at the Rezidentura right now.
我们暂时还不能惊动基地
Philip tells me you're having second thoughts.
菲利普告诉我你改主意了
I started this because I believed in something.
我一开始会这么做是因为我相信某件事
I was young, idealistic.
我那时还不够成熟 理想主义
It gets hard after a while to keep that up.
然后就变得越来越难
And now...this...
而现在...这事...
How can I believe in this?
我怎么能相信它
With all the damage it can cause?
它的杀伤力如此之大
Well, it is hard to believe in things that kill people.
我知道 相信会致死的东西的确很难
And you haven't seen the people you're defending in too long.
而你太久没有见到你奋力保护的人♥民♥了
I think you have to see them, William.
我认为你应该去见见他们 威廉
What the hell does that mean?
这又是什么意思
You've given almost your whole life
你贡献了你的大半辈子
to your country, to your people.
给你的祖国 给你的人♥民♥
It's time. It's time for you to come home.
是时候让你回家了
And they're waiting for you.
他们都在盼着你凯♥旋♥
You'll be a hero.
你会成为人♥民♥的英雄
You'll find a wife. You'll have a family.
你会找到一位妻子 和她组建家庭
I know you've lost your sense in why we do this,
我明白你已经迷失了初衷
but I promise you... it matters.
但我向你保证 这是有价值的
You'll do this one last thing...
这将是你最后一项任务...
And when you go home,
等你回到故乡
you and your loved ones and all of our people
你和你爱的人们 还有苏联的人♥民♥
will be safer because of it.
会因此更加安全
Employee list for Foster Medical. Thanks.
福斯特医学院的员工名单 谢谢
The other two labs? Still waiting.
另外两个实验室呢 还在等
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, so, we'll just look through,
好了 那我们只需要浏览这些文件
see who they've got in the top-secret
看他们有哪些人在绝密
bio-weapons research division, right?
生物武器研究部门 是吗
Or we just send the whole list
或者我们把所有名单
out to the field offices, call it a night?
交给外勤人员 我们就可以收工了
I wish they'd put their clearances on here.
真应该把他们的权限也记录进去
It'd be someone with real access --
肯定是有真正权限的人
scientists, researchers.
科学家 研究人员
High-level admin staff.
高级管理人员
Security guy, maybe.
也有可能是安保人员
Think we can eliminate the accountants?
我想我们可以排除会计人员
Now we're getting somewhere. Oh, yeah.
有点进展了 那是
I didn't think you'd be able to change his mind.
我没想到你可以改变他的想法
Deep down, he loves his country more than anything.
实际上 他热爱他的国家胜过任何事
And he wants to go home.
他也想回家
It's that simple?
就那么简单
I didn't change his mind.
我没有改变他的想法
I reminded him who he is and gave him what he wants.
我只是提醒他认清自己 给他他想要的
And if that wasn't who he was anymore?
那如果他已经不是从前的他了呢
I don't know.
不知道
I agreed with William, thought we just should
我同意威廉 我觉得我们应该
keep the whole damn thing to ourselves.
自己处理这件事
I'm not sure who was right about this one.
我不知道究竟谁对谁错
You can always count on Elizabeth.
你可以指望伊丽莎白
You're good for each other.
你们对彼此都有帮助
She's steadfast. You need that.
她信念坚定 正是你需要的
The Centre made a good match.
中心选得很好
I'm sorry, Philip.
很抱歉 菲利普
I need to sit down.
我得坐下
I used to think I'd do better,
我常常想如果我是一个人
serve the Centre better, if I kept to myself.
我可以做得更好 更好地为中心办事
You work alone, there's no one there
你独自工作 没人
tearing away at you, weakening you.
拖你后腿 动摇你
But...
但是
you go to shit anyway.
你还是会遇到各种问题
And you're still alone.
并且依然是一个人
Thanks for the ride. Really, it's no sweat.
谢谢你送我 不用谢 又不费事
When are you gonna get your license?
你什么时候能拿到驾照
As soon as I learn how to parallel park.
等我学会平行停车之后
I could teach you.
我可以教你
Yeah. I can try.
好啊 我可以试试
Dad?
爸
Is he still at work?
他还在工作吗
He hasn't been home in a few days.
他好几天不在家了
Sorry.
我很遗憾
I mean, he's the one that wanted me back here a few days a week.
是他之前希望我一周能回来几天
I was fine staying with my mom.
本来我和妈妈待在一起挺好的
You didn't miss him?
你不想他吗
I did, but I don't care where I sleep.
我想他 但我无所谓睡在哪里
I'm glad you're back.
我很高兴你回来了
Things have been weird at my house.
我家里变得很奇怪
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表