剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Philip.
菲利普
It liquefies your organs.
这东西会溶解你的器官
I just think we should consider --
我只是觉得我们应该考虑
I understand. I do.
我明白 真的
But...
但
...they are making that poison for us,
他们制♥造♥那种毒药是为了对付我们
to destroy us.
为了摧毁我们
We have to be able to defend ourselves.
我们必须得有能力保护自己
These are the people that dropped the atom bomb twice.
这些人扔了两次原♥子♥弹♥
I mean, we can't just sit
我的意思是 我们不能就这么
in our comfortable house and pretend.
待在舒适的家里装作什么都没发生
This is why we're here.
这是我们来这里的原因
Yeah.
是的
I'll search Young-Hee's place,
我会搜一下英姬的家
see if there's anything we can use on Don.
看看有没有什么可以用来对付唐
It might be difficult getting to him that way.
这个方法可能很难奏效
Pretty clean, that guy.
这家伙 相当清白
I don't know.
我不知道
You never know.
这很难说
You are the best, best, best.
你是最棒的 最棒的 最棒的
Stop thanking me.
别谢我了
I don't want to stop thanking you.
我不想停止和你说谢谢
Don's sister even doesn't offer to babysit.
唐的妹妹甚至都没有主动说要来照顾孩子
If she hear I need a babysitter,
如果她听说我需要个保姆
she take the phone off from the hook.
她会把电♥话♥线拔了
Busy tone.
永远占线
What hotel did you guys decide on?
你们决定住哪家酒店
Oh, neither.
都不是
We, uh, rent a cabin in the woods.
我们租了一间森林小屋
Ah. Fireplace, a lake --
有壁炉 湖泊...
Romantic, right?
很浪漫 对吧
We will maybe just fall asleep.
我们也许只会在那睡大觉
Don't let the kids push you around.
别让孩子们对你指手画脚
We'll be fine. Go, go.
不会有事的 快走吧
You three!
你们仨
You be good.
记得乖乖听话
Be good to Ms. Patty, okay? Okay.
听佩蒂女士的话 好吗 好
Be very good.
乖乖听话
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好了
Bye!
拜
Bye, Mom!
拜拜 妈妈
Who wants pizza?
谁想吃披萨
Me!
我
We could have another driving lesson this weekend.
周末我们可以再练一次车
Okay.
好的
What's wrong?
怎么了
That "Day After" movie.
那个《浩劫后》电影
Yeah, it's upsetting.
是啊 让人很不舒服
Yeah.
没错
You really think it's all gonna end like that?
你觉得最后真会那样吗
Everything?
这一切
I hope not.
希望不会
But you do know some stuff from the work that you do.
不过你确实能从你做的事里知道一些事
That movie was... pretty real, right?
那电影很真实 对吗
That's why your mother and I do what we do --
我和你妈妈做这样的工作
to keep things like that from happening.
就是为了防止那样的事发生
Do you really think it makes a difference?
你真觉得那会有用吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I just hope we're all together when it happens.
我只是希望那一切发生时我们能在一起
Paige. And quick.
佩姬 然后发生得快一些
It's better if we just... get wiped out straightaway
最好我们能立刻死掉
than get sick or anything.
而不是生病什么的
You shouldn't have to think like that.
你不应该这样想
Don't you think about it?
你没想过吗
Yeah, I do.
想过
No, that is not what happened.
不 不是这样的
The reservation was made on the 21st.
二十一号♥完成的预定
This was your responsibility.
这是你们的责任
It was confirmed by your office,
你们的办公室确认过的
and it is not my client's problem
你们的人沟通有问题
that your people can't communicate with each other.
这不是我客户的问题
Fine! I will!
好吧 我会的
I have to re-book
我得在中午前
the entire Dawes hotel package before noon.
重新预定道斯酒店套餐
Let me deal with it.
我来处理吧
How'd it go?
有什么发现吗
I didn't find anything.
我什么都没找到
You should plan dinner for the kids
你得给孩子们准备晚饭
because I'll be home late.
我会回去晚一些
We don't have to go through with it.
我们不必这么做的
We've been over this.
我们已经谈过这个问题了
I'm not saying because of me.
我不是说为了我
I'm saying because of you.
而是为了你
You don't want to do it to her.
你不想那么对她的
We can tell the Centre the operation failed.
我们可以告诉中心行动失败
They'll find another way in.
他们会找到其它方法介入
I don't know that there is another way in.
我不知道还有别的方法
I'll be okay.
我不会有事的
Don't leave me in suspense.
别让我一直悬着
We're gonna move forward.
我们将进行下一步
We haven't told Gabriel anything.
还没跟加布里尔说
Think it'd be better if it came from you.
如果是你来说可能会更好
Well...
好吧
The Centre will be pleased.
中心会满意的
If you didn't want anyone to find out,
如果你不想让别人知道
why'd you tell me?
为什么要告诉我
Big decision to make on your own.
一个人做这个决定太过重大
Hello.
你好
Hi, Don.
你好 唐
Hello. Patty, how are you?
你好 佩蒂 你怎么样
Is, um, Young-Hee there? Can I speak to her?
英姬在家吗 我能和她讲话吗
Uh, she's not here.
她不在这里
She went to one of her skin-care demonstrations.
她去参加一个皮肤护理展示会了
Right, right. I forgot.
对 对 我忘记了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No. I...
不 我...
I just feel stupid talking to you about this stuff.
我只是觉得和你讲这种事很傻
What's wrong?
怎么了
I just got in this huge fight with this guy I'm seeing,
我刚和约会的男人♥大♥吵了一架
and he left me at this restaurant,
他把我留在了饭店
and I went out without any cash, so I can't get a cab home.
我出门时没有带现金所以我没法打车回家
Where are you?
你在哪里
At the corner of, uh, Edgewood Street and Columbia Pike.
埃奇伍德大街和哥伦比亚大道的街角
I'll go get you. Stay there.
我去接你 待在那里
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Hey. So glad you could make it.
很高兴你们能来
So are we.
我们也是
Mom was sorry she couldn't come.
妈妈很抱歉她没法过来
She sends her love.
她向你问好
Uh, listen, I have to thank you again
我还得为了另外一件好事
for another fantastic deal.
再次谢谢你
Those rates were even better than the ones for Kenya.
那价格比肯尼亚的还要便宜
Honestly, we should be thanking you.
老实说 我们应该谢谢你
You and the church have been great for business.
你和教堂是笔大生意
How's Alice doing?
爱丽丝还好吗
Oh, why don't you ask her yourself?
不如你亲自问问她
So, uh, how do you think Paige is doing these days?
你觉得佩姬这些天怎么样
Oh, she's fine.
她挺好的
She's doing better, I think.
我觉得她最近有好转
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表