剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Martha was in the first grade.
玛莎当时在读一年级
She raised $50 to send to the families.
她募集了50美元捐给受灾家庭
That's the kind of person Martha is.
玛莎她就是这么一个人
I just...
我只是
I find it hard to understand.
我很难理解
You haven't heard anything yet?
你们有听到什么消息吗
Uh, typically we don't in cases like this.
通常这种案子我们不会得到什么消息
But the KGB?
但是克格勃
Isn't that jumping to conclusions?
这样得出结论会不会太草率了呢
I mean, he could be any kind of con man.
我的意思是 他可能是任何一种骗子
People disappear for all sorts of reasons.
人们会因为各种原因消失
She could be drugged or... or kidnapped.
她可能被下药了或者 或者被绑♥架♥了
Based on the evidence, we're...
基于现有的证据 我们
You're acting like she's the criminal.
你表现的就好像她是罪犯一样
She's not.
她不是
It's this Clark or whatever his real name is.
是这个克拉克的错 不管他真名叫什么
Martha is the most honest, loyal, kind person in the world.
玛莎是这个世界上最诚实忠诚和善良的人
Mr. Hanson, that's just the thing.
汉森先生 这就是问题所在
It's often that understanding, decent person
根据通常情况来说 好人
who's susceptible to these kinds of manipulations.
更容易受到这种操控
Yeah, but not Martha.
是的 但不会是玛莎
She's too smart for that.
她太聪明了不会这么做的
And if you'd find her, you'd see.
如果你们找到她 你们就知道了
You guys have to do everything in your power to get her back.
你们要尽一切所能把她找回来
You'll see I'm right.
你们会发现我说的没错
Just promise me this.
跟我保证
Promise me you won't give up.
跟我保证你们不会放弃
It's an ongoing investigation.
这项调查正在进行之中
I assure you, no one's giving up.
我向你保证 没人会放弃
I checked the tape. It's mostly nothing.
我检查过录音了 没什么有用的
He's in Ethiopia.
他在埃塞俄比亚
Then Alice calls about where he is,
然后爱丽丝打电♥话♥询问他在哪
but there's nothing to a lawyer.
但没有任何关于律师的消息
Do you think that bothers the neighbors?
你觉得那会打扰到邻居吗
Does it bother you? Yes.
打扰到你了吗 是的
He could break the garage door.
他可能会把车♥库♥门给弄坏的
It's just a tennis ball.
只是网球而已
Couldn't he break the garage door?
他这样不会把车♥库♥门弄坏吗
Yes.
会
Did you see Alice today?
你今天见到爱丽丝了吗
And?
然后呢
We prayed.
我们一起祈祷
Paige, we talked with some of the people we work with.
佩姬 我们和一些同事聊过了
We have colleagues in Ethiopia.
我们有同事在埃塞俄比亚
And they're gonna talk to them
他们会去和当地的同事谈谈
and see if they can help find him.
看能不能帮忙找到他
Who knows what happened,
谁也不知道发生了什么
but if there's any chance,
但如果有可能
you should let her know that we're doing everything we can.
你应该让她知道我们尽了一切所能
Yeah.
是的
What if she sends the tape?
如果她把录音寄出去了呢
We might have to leave.
那我们可能就要离开了
You and Dad?
你和爸爸吗
All of us.
我们所有人
Where?
去哪
Wait.
等等
Are you serious?
你们是认真的吗
We're not there yet.
还没到那一步
Are you serious?!
你们是认真的吗
Paige. Paige.
佩姬 佩姬
Henry, too?
亨利也去吗
We couldn't leave him behind.
我们不会把他撇下
If we can keep Alice calm... No, no, no, no.
如果能让爱丽丝冷静下来... 不
Stop. No, it's true. If we can...
别说了 真的 如果能...
St-Stop! Stop!
别说了
Paige, you need to calm down.
佩姬 你冷静一点
No, I don't! I don't need to do anything!
不 我不需要 我什么都不用做
Are you serious?
你们是认真的吗
Do you hear yourselves?
你们知道自己在说什么吗
Listen. If you would just listen to what we're saying.
听我说 你可不可以先听我们解释
I don't want to listen! If we can keep...
我不想听 如果我们能让...
Everything you say is crazy!
你们说的话太疯狂了
Go back to Russia?
回苏联去
I've never been to Russia.
我从来没去过苏联
What, are we gonna speak Russian?
难道我们要说俄语了吗
What are you gonna do there?
到那之后你们能干什么
You can't be Russian spies in Russia!
你又不能在自己国家当间谍
Then where are we gonna go? What country?
那我们去哪 哪个国家
Who are you gonna lie to?
你们又要骗谁
Who are you gonna make disappear?
你们又会让谁从人间蒸发
Paige!
佩姬
We have nothing to do with this.
我们跟蒂姆的事毫无瓜葛
I'm going.
我走了
Okay, sweetheart.
好的 宝贝
It's on the northwest corner.
在西北角
I know.
我知道
If I'm not there, I'll be in the shops next door.
如果没看到我 我应该在旁边的商店里
I'll see you in half an hour.
半小时后见
Okay.
好的
Don't buy me anything.
别给我买♥♥东西
What's the matter? You forget some...
怎么了 你落东西...
Frank Gaad.
弗兰克·盖德
Sorry to bother you, Mr. Gaad.
很抱歉打扰您 盖德先生
We're not here to hurt you.
我们不是来这伤害您的
We have a proposal for you.
我们是来跟您谈合作的
Get out of my room.
滚出去
Please.
请别这样
You should listen to us.
请听我们说
And if I don't want to listen to you?
如果我不想听呢
I think you'll be making a mistake.
那您就大错特错了
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么
An owl.
一只猫头鹰
You saw it?
你看到了吗
I'm not sure, but it made an owl sound.
我不确定 但我听到一声猫头鹰叫
And then it flew off.
然后它就飞走了
Okay.
好吧
You've got the best pot, James.
你的大♥麻♥是最棒的 詹姆斯
You're like a...
你就像...
I don't know. Like a...
怎么说呢 就像...
Pot connoisseur?
大♥麻♥行家
Yes! Yes.
是的 没错
How are things with, um...
你跟那谁怎么样了...
What's his name?
他叫什么来着
His name's Pete.
他叫皮特
Pete.
皮特
Like you don't know.
好像你不知道一样
Things are okay.
一切都很好
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. It's okay.
没什么 很好
"Okay" means "not okay."
"很好"的意思就是"不好"
He's... young.
他很年轻
I mean, he's my age, but he's...
跟我年龄相仿 但他
Young. Yeah.
不成熟 是的
Plenty more fish in the sea.
好小伙儿多的是
Like you would know.
好像你知道一样
High school is pretty much fished out.
高中男生不剩几个好的了
You want to know something?
你想听我说个事吗
Sure.
当然
It's a secret.
是个秘密
Dad doesn't work at the State Department.
我爸不是在国♥务♥院♥工作
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表