剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, when times are tough, people like their God
对 时日越艰难 人们越喜欢
with all the bells and whistles.
把他们的神打造得华而不实
You catholic?
你是天主教♥徒♥
I'm nothing, but my dad used to
我什么教♥徒♥也不是
drag me and my brother to St. Paul's
但是以前每当我爸想阐明某种观点时
when he wanted to make a point.
总会拉我和我哥去圣保罗教堂
She's got a savings account at Riggs with $1,700 in it.
她在里格斯银行有个1700美元的储蓄账户
Last deposit was three days ago.
上一次存钱是三天前
no withdrawals since.
自那之后没有取款
You don't make a deposit
想要赶快逃跑的人
if you're thinking of making a fast exit.
不会去银行存钱
Unless you're making a fast exit.
除非他正在逃跑
Agent Beeman.
比曼探员
Sir?
长官
Your contact in the rezidentura, get in touch with him,
联♥系♥一下你在基地的线人
play him the tape, see if the KGB's got her.
威逼一下 看看是不是克格勃抓了她
Blackmail is not gonna work with him, sir.
这一套对他不管用的 长官
Well, maybe it'll work, maybe it won't work,
也许管用 也许不管用
But, if there is any chance to get Martha back, you gotta try.
但是任何能把玛莎弄回来的机会都不能放过
I understand that I do.
我明白
But this guy, he is not cut like that.
但是这个人 这样对他是不行的
We have to play the long game with him.
我们得和他玩长线
There's no long game, Agent Beeman.
没有什么长线 比曼探员
Use the goddamn tape.
用录音带要挟他
All that would do is wreck the operation, sir.
长官 这么做会破坏行动的
I'm not gonna do it. I'm sorry.
我不会这么做的 抱歉
Martha's on the phone with her parents!
玛莎给她父母打电♥话♥了
What a surprise.
好惊喜呀
Lately you've been calling on Sundays.
你最近都是周日打电♥话♥的
Why are you calling?
怎么想起来打电♥话♥了
Do I need a reason?
打电♥话♥还要理由吗
Y-Your father's napping. Let me get him.
你♥爸♥爸在打盹儿 我去叫他
No, don't wake him, mom.
别 妈妈 别叫醒他
Oh, I can get him.
没事 我去叫他
Mom?
妈妈
What is it, dear?
怎么了 亲爱的
I can't stay on the phone.
我过会儿就得挂了
Why? Is someone waiting for you?
怎么了 有人在等你吗
No. Nobody's waiting.
没有 没人等我
What's wrong? Who is it, dear?
出什么事了 亲爱的 谁打来的
Nothing's wrong.
没出什么事
Hello, sweetheart.
亲爱的 你好啊
Hi, daddy.
你好 爸爸
Hi. Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Daddy, I'm in trouble.
爸爸 我遇上麻烦了
So, so much trouble.
特别大的麻烦
W-w-well, what do you mean?
什么意思
W-w-w-what kind of trouble?
什么麻烦
It's just not working.
无法解决
No, no, no. Slow down. What's-- what's not working?
不 说慢点 什么无法解决
What's going on?
出什么事了
Daddy, please, just listen. Just listen.
爸爸 你听着就好
Okay.
好的
No matter what you hear...
不论你听到什么
I love you.
我爱你
Well, w-we love you, too, sweetie.
我们也爱你 亲爱的
You know you're our little girl. You know that.
你知道的 你永远是我们的宝贝女儿
I have to go. But, w
我得挂了 但是 等
Martha?
玛莎
Oh, she hung up.
她挂了
They wouldn't let her make that call,
他们不会允许她打这个电♥话♥的
not with us up on the line like this.
明知我们在监听还让她打这么个电♥话♥
They don't have her.
他们没抓到她
Gaad here.
我是盖德
Thanks.
谢谢
She's in Woodley Park. Got it.
她在伍德丽公园 收到
Detroit, you see anything?
底特律 有看到什么吗
Nothing here.
没有
They should do mile and a half.
他们应该搜索方圆2.4公里的范围
Detroit, go from Wisconsin Avenue Northwest
底特律 从威斯康辛大道朝着西北向
to P Street Northwest.
往P街走
Around to 14th Street Northwest.
大约走到十四街
Copy that.
收到
If they don't find her in 20 minutes,
如果他们在20分钟内找不到她
we'll widen the grid another two miles.
我们就再扩大3.2公里的搜索范围
Isn't that the bridge in the picture?
那不是照片里的桥吗
What picture?
什么照片
Martha and her parents.
玛莎和她父母
She was wearing that maroon coat.
她穿着那件褐红色外套
Phone call sounded like a goodbye.
刚才的电♥话♥听着像是在道别
Maybe she calls her mom and dad,
也许她给她父母打电♥话♥
goes to the bridge she went to with them.
然后到他们曾经去过的那座桥
You never met the person before me, did you?
你没见过我前面那个人吧
No.
没
When I was getting ready to come over,
在我准备过来时
it was suddenly accelerated.
程序突然加快了
I got this weird feeling, like something... ...bad hap--
有种奇怪的感觉 像是有坏事发
Hello?
喂
Clark?
克拉克
Martha, are you all right?
玛莎 你还好吗
Martha.
玛莎
I wasn't expecting you to pick up.
我没想到是你接电♥话♥
I've been sitting here waiting for you to call.
我一直坐在这等你电♥话♥
You left me with a stranger!
你把我抛下和一个陌生人待在一起
I never should have left.
我不该离开的
I-I know.
我知道
I am so sorry.
很抱歉
I didn't know if you were coming back,
我不知道你会不会回来
and it made me crazy, Clark.
我不知所措 克拉克
It -- It -- It was wrong,
我错了
And I can't tell you what a big emergency it was,
我不能告诉你之前的紧急事件有多重要
but it was wrong, and...
但我错了
Can -- can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
I don't know what to do, Clark.
我不知道该怎么办 克拉克
I don't know.
我不知道
W-where -- Where are you?
你 你在哪里
Tell me, and I'll -- I'll just --
告诉我 我 我就
I'll come -- I'll come and get you.
我就 我就过来接你
Please, Martha, we need to talk.
求你了 玛莎 我们需要谈谈
Talk?
谈谈
You'll just tell me some version of the truth
你会跟我说某个版本的真♥相♥
That's not very true.
但那不是事实
I-I'll tell you everything, I promise,
我什么都会告诉你 我保证
but I need to know where you are.
但我得知道你在哪
I want it to stop, Clark.
我想停下来 克拉克
I want it to end.
我想结束这一切
I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
做不到
W-W-Where are you, Martha? Please.
你在哪 玛莎 求你告诉我
Please.
求你了
Martha, please.
玛莎 求求你
I'm at Rock Creek Park,
我在岩溪公园
The valley trailhead.
山谷小路入口
Martha, stay there.
玛莎 待在那
I'm on my way.
我马上过去
Okay.
好的
Don't move.
不要走
Rock Creek Park, valley trailhead.
岩溪公园 山谷小路入口
Hello?
你好
Where's Philip?
菲利普呢
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表