剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
一个 一个小女孩
A‐a little girl.
如果一个人在黄石国家公园工作
If one works at Yellowstone National Park...
那就不应该 为偶尔看到一只熊
...one should not be surprised to encounter a bear
而感到惊诧
every once in a while.
你告诉卢克了吗
Have you told Luke?
刚刚才发生
It just happened!
知会他 我一会就到
Tell him. I'll be there shortly.
苏珊
Susan!
怎么了
What's up?
我在小男孩的房♥间
I'm in the little boy's room.
我 我看到她了 一个小女孩
I-I-I just saw her. A-a-a little girl.
她穿一件红裙子
She was wearing a red dress...
她前一秒还在 后一秒就消失了
She was here and then she wasn't.
好吧 你要去问问菲尔神父
Okay, you need to download Father Phil.
我有件小事要忙 然后就回办公室
I need to run a quick errand and then I'll be back at the office.
然后我们就
And then we--
我们找出她的未了心愿 把它完成 对吗
we find her unfinished business and--and finish it, right?
对
Yeah.
但我们需要先确定要对付的是什么
But first we need to be sure exactly what we're dealing with.
你可以吗
You okay?
当然没事
Sure.
是的 我可以搞定
Yes. I got this.
自♥拍♥ 真的吗
Selfies? Really?
你好 我刚没看到你
Oh, hi! I didn't see you.
显然没有
Yeah. Obviously.
我真没和你家房♥子自♥拍♥
I really wasn't taking selfies with your house.
那太诡异了
That would be creepy.
不 只是有时这些房♥产会有不同表现
No, it's just sometimes these properties can act a little differently
当你转过身后
when your back is turned.
一幢房♥子怎么会有不同表现呢
How does a house act differently?
我见过外观颜色变化 窗户位置移♥动♥
Oh, I've had exterior colours change, windows shift.
我还见过 一转身
I had one once ‐-I turned my back
中♥央♥的烟囱就升高了1.8米
and the central chimney extended by six feet.
就好像它在对我比中指
Like it was giving me the finger.
我不知道什么时候该相信你
I don't know when to believe you.
我知道我们一起面对过恶魔 朝它扔过猪排
I know we faced down evil together and tossed it a pork chop,
但我有时依然觉得
but I still have these moments
也许你该被关起来研究一下
when I think maybe you should be detained and studied.
那你先得请我吃饭
Ah, you'd have to buy me dinner first.
这就是你来的原因吗
So, uh, that's why you came by?
只是想让你知道我们正在干活
Just wanted to let you know that we are on the job.
菲尔正追查这幢房♥子的原始材料
Phil is tracking down the original paperwork on the house
奥古斯特正在做他该做的事
and August is doing what August does.
我只是想
I just want to‐‐
抱歉
Excuse me.
布洛克 把裤子穿上
Brock, put on pants!
孩子们会经过这里去上学
Kids walk to school past here.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我们查阅产权史 看看有没有惊喜
So, we check the title history for surprises.
我们更新网站和手册
We update the website and brochure.
我们翻新地板 拍松抱枕
We revitalize the floors and we fluff up the throw pillows.
然后打开几罐芳香剂 取悦鼻子
Then we pop a couple amyl nitrates under our nostrils
然后把这房♥子卖♥♥出去
and we sell this thing!
我不会想念这里的
I am not going to miss this place.
我也是
Me neither.
至少不是这地方 不是
Not the place, no.
我跟苏珊聊过了
Talked to Susan,
但我找不到任何证据表明该房♥子
but I can't find any evidence of a post‐animative tether
之前有任何小女孩闹过鬼
connecting the house to any little girl.
对哈维来说 这是相当大胆的举动
It's a pretty bold move for a Harvey.
我也这么认为
That's what I thought.
她害怕吗
Did she freak?
苏珊吗
Susan?
实际上并不害怕
No, actually.
奥古斯特 天啊
Oh! August! Oh, my God!
你还好吗
Are you, uh, all right?
你看到了吗
Did you see it?
那是 那是只大黑鸟
It was‐- it was this huge black bird and...
它袭击了我 然后 然后飞走了 那是
It attacked me and then‐and then it was gone! It was...
那是只乌鸦什么的
I mean, it was a crow or something.
听起来像是渡鸦
Sounds like a raven.
渡鸦 你确定吗
A raven? Are you certain?
非常确定
Never more.
不 两根辫子
No, pigtails.
编起来的
Braided.
她的眼睛是蓝色的
And her eyes were blue.
真是个漂亮的小姑娘
Oh, she was such a pretty little girl.
而且非常伤心
And so sad.
一个小姑娘对你做了这些吗
A little girl did this to you?
不 那是只乌鸦
No. It was a crow!
-不 实际上 -或是只渡鸦
- No, actua... - Or a raven!
无论那是什么 都超级大
Whatever it was, it was huge!
像秃鹰那么大
Like the size of a... condor,
或某个乔纳斯兄弟那么大
or a Jonas brother.
那裙子呢
So what about the dress?
红色
Red.
方格花纹
Gingham print...
老式的那种
Old‐school.
就是这样 这就是她
That's it. That's her.
你家附近没有温迪汉堡吗
You weren't near a Wendy's, were you?
向我们的小朋友问好
Say hello to our little friend.
你在阁楼上做什么
What were you doing in the attic?
那个小女孩说她把洋娃娃落在那里了
The little girl said she left her doll up there.
等等 你相信她吗
Wait ‐and you believed her?
她死了 对吗 为什么还要说谎
She's dead, right? Why would she lie?
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Could you give us a second?
有对夫妇想看看昆西的房♥子
So, I have a couple who wants to see the Quincy house.
我知道那还有点小问题
I know it's still a little, like, problematic,
但买♥♥主特别想买♥♥ 我想我们最好
but these buyers are motivated, and I think it's best if we‐‐
还不行
Not yet.
我知道那有个诡异的小女孩
I understand the spooky little girl of it all,
但这些人通过了资格预审 并且很积极
but these people are pre‐qualled and motivated.
他们迫切地想买♥♥ 我觉得我们最好
They are jacked to transact and I think it's best if we‐‐
我想让你看件
I want you to look at something
八个月前发生的事
that happened eight months ago.
重大新闻 曼得雷路的五级火警
但当消防人员赶到时
...But by the time fire crews arrived,
该房♥屋的火情已失控
the home was burning out of control.
该房♥屋的所有四名住户据信均已死亡
All four occupants of the home are believed dead:
分别是亨利·特拉维斯夫妇 女儿艾丽克茜丝
Mr. And Mrs. Henry Travis, daughter, Alexis,
重大新闻 曼得雷路的五级火警
和儿子马丁
and son, Martin.
调查人员怀疑是煤气泄露 该家庭
Investigators suspect a gas leak, and the family‐‐
待售 罗曼地♥产♥
该家庭
Family...
非常幸福的一家人
A very nice family.
他们经历过几件小异常
They'd experienced a few minor phenomena,
一点呜咽声和格格响 家具移♥动♥
a few moans and rattles, moving furniture...
绝对没什么危险
Certainly nothing dangerous.
或我们当时这么认为
Or so we thought.
但我们让他们失望了
But we failed them.
我让他们失望了
I failed them.
我相信了它当时告诉我的
I believed the thing that told me
它只想看看真正的家庭什么样
that it just wanted to see how a real family worked
然后就会离开
and then move along.
但调查人员发现了那幸福的一家四口
But the investigators found the parts of the bodies
尸体被分成了冒着浓烟的十一块
of that nice family of four in eleven smoking pieces,
我要说的是 苏珊
and what I'm getting at here, Susan,
那些东西真的可以伤害你
is those things, they can hurt you!
它们非常危险
They are dangerous.
在你进一步了解它们前
And until you learn a little more about them,
你也许想考虑一下按我们的方式行事
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表