剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
just riffing, so feel free to jump in‐‐
不不 我懂 真的
No, no, I get it, I do.
只是
It's just, um...
齐克 齐克
Zeke! Zeeeeeeke!
失陪
Excuse me.
有个非常欲求不满的小孩
Someone has an unmet need.
齐克 齐克
Zeke! Zeke!
阿齐
Zee!
齐克 齐克 齐克
Zeke! Zeke. Zeke.
老兄 这房♥子 太特别了
Man, this house, man, it's special.
懂吗 这里发生着不可思议的事
Okay, some special shit is going on here.
它在跟我说话 你瞧
It's reaching out to me! Look at this.
我13岁时
I was 13.
我们在玩球 对吧
We was playing some ball, all right?
我在铁轨上撞到了脑袋
I split my head open on that rusty rim ‐‐
把脑壳砸破了 记得吗
busted my skull! Remember?
记得
Yeah.
那些急救人员 那天他们救了我
The paramedics ‐‐ they saved my life that day.
你知道他们开着什么车吗
Do you know what they was driving?
老兄 这也太牵强了
Man, that's a reach.
牵强 不不不 你看
It's a reach? No‐no‐no, look.
听这个 听这个
Listen to this. Listen to this.
老天
Oh, man.
*夜幕降临*
*Night has fallen*
*这就是...*
*That's what..*
你没看出来吗
Don't‐don't you see?
那些绿色的小军人 消防车
The‐the‐the‐the little green army men, the truck,
还有我脑中的声音
the‐the‐the voices in my head,
无缘无故出现的词汇
the words that come out of nowhere.
还有昨晚
And last night,
我看到了妙妙圈
I saw a Slinky.
妙妙圈
A Slinky?
妙妙圈
A‐a Slinky!
从楼梯上自己就下来了
Coming down the stairs, all by itself,
告诉我要一步一个脚印
telling me to take this one step at a time!
一直以来
I mean, all this time
我都追追赶赶 太过用力 而实际上我只需要
I've been rushing and pushing too hard when all I gotta do
放轻松 让这栋房♥子搞定一切 宝贝
is sit back and let this house do what it do, baby.
好吧 行
Okay. Yeah! Yeah.
你觉得我疯了 没关系 没关系
You‐you think I'm crazy. That's okay! That's okay.
我只需要透透气 我需要呼吸
I just need some air. I need to breathe.
我出去兜兜风
I'm going to go for a drive.
好吗 一会见
All right? I'll see ya' in a bit.
*没人能像我这样*
*Nobody does it quite like me*
*这事必须公开宣扬*
*And that's something to be said*
*莫让这天赋上头*
*Don't let the gift go straight to your head*
*紧握麦克风 就像麦克见到红*
*Flex on the mic like Mike seeing red*
*大部分人以为我已经死*
*Most of them thought I'd be dead*
*敷衍了事 百感交集*
*Going through the motions Range of emotions*
*在节奏中冥想*
*Now, meditating on this beat.*
*他们只会叫我怪胎*
*They were just calling me freak*
*以为我已到达巅峰吗*
*Thinking I finally peaked*
*不*
*Nah!*
你没受伤简直是奇迹
It's a miracle you weren't hurt!
我说了这房♥子有个性
Ah, I told you the house has character.
对 我没想到你说的是韦斯·克雷文这种性格
Yeah, I didn't think you meant a Wes Craven character.
美国著名惊悚恐怖片导演
达蒙 到此为止了 我们回纽约
Damon, that's it. We're going back to New York.
听着 我说不好 老兄 我...
Lo‐look, I‐I don't know, man. I...
拜托 你在制♥作♥一些很厉害的音乐 阿达
Come on, you are onto something huge here, D.
我想离开不是个好主意
I'm not sure leaving is a good idea.
它可能会跟着你
It might follow you, you know.
跟着我们
Follow us?
但也可能不会
But it might not.
-天呐 -这是威胁吗
‐ Oh, brother. ‐ Is that a threat?
这是事实 达蒙
It's a fact, Damon.
你接触了一个
You are in touch with something
非常真实又特别的东西
very real and very special here.
那是原始 孩童般的创造力
It's the raw, childlike creativity
在世界夺走前 我们与生俱来的
that we're all born with before the world takes it away.
如果你现在逃离它
You run away from it now,
-可能永远都找不到了 -真是胡扯 达蒙
- you might never, ever find it again. ‐ That is a crock, Damon.
这栋房♥子在跟你说话
This house is talking to you.
如果我错了你就说
Tell me I'm wrong.
你的专辑 是未完成的使命
Your album, it's unfinished business.
去完成吧
Finish it.
你结束了
You're finished.
完蛋了 被炒了
You're done. You're fired!
我受够了
I'm done here!
所以我们其实没被炒吗
So, we're not actually fired?
那得由我说了算 现在我们知道哪些确定的事
Not until I say we are. What do we know for sure?
他选择向你显现
Person he reached out to was you.
你有资质
You've got the thing.
《雷达爱情》是一首情歌♥
描绘卡车司机与女友有心灵感应式爱情
天赋 雷达爱情
The gift. The radar love.
对 但你对他很好
Yes, but you were nice to him.
他上次拥有朋友还是五十年之前
It's been over 50 years since he's had a friend.
也许更久 你也见过那些修女
Maybe even longer. You've met those nuns.
但之后他附身在了达蒙身上
But then he attached himself to Damon.
因为他住在那里
'Cause he was living there.
也许
Maybe.
这是自罗素之后第一次有人睡在那里
That is the first time people slept in the house since Russell.
那肯定令人心安
That must have been really comforting.
我想他是被音乐吸引了
Think he was drawn to the music.
所以我是他的朋友
So I was his friend.
那达蒙算什么
That makes Damon what?
哥哥吗
Big brother?
有什么比朋友和哥哥对一个小男孩更重要
What does a little boy need more than a friend or a brother?
小男孩想要什么
What does a little boy want?
他母亲
His mother.
小男孩只想要他的母亲
Little boy just wants his mom.
奥利先生
Mister Orley.
我需要谈谈
I need a word.
这个词怎么样
How about this for a word:
骄傲
pride.
你离开了神职工作因为
You left God's work because
教区的问题
the parish's problems
对你来说不够重要
weren't important enough for you.
你注定要成就更大的事业
You were meant for bigger things.
那是犯了骄傲的罪
That's the sin of pride.
有道理
Fair enough.
但或许我本可以解决那些分歧
But maybe I could have worked things out
如果教堂没有把我定义为罪人
if the mother church didn't brand me a sinner
不是因为我做了什么 只是因为我当时的为人
not for what I did, but for who I was.
我现在的为人
Who I am.
总之
Anyway,
你想谈罪孽 修女 那我们就谈谈
you want to talk sin, Sister, let's talk sin.
那是非常...
Those were very...
不同的时代了
different times.
这些女孩孤身一人
These girls had no one,
无处可去 我们...
no‐nowhere to turn. We...
家庭把她们扫地出门
Their families had cast them out.
教堂...
The church...
你不能责怪我们的初衷
You cannot fault our intentions.
你看我敢不敢
Watch me.
不 别走
No. Don't go.
开门
Open this door!
他真是个
He was such
可爱的小孩
a sweet child.
非常听话 除非他想找人玩
No bother at all, unless he wanted to play.
或需要拥抱
Or needed a hug.
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表