剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, I need to take this. Sorry.
听着 我知道你和苔莎一直在较劲
Look, I know you and Tessa go round and round,
但你得承认她很懂葡萄酒
but you gotta admit she knows her wine.
我喜欢苔莎
I like Tessa.
我懂她
I get her.
她 她很聪明
She's‐she's smart,
很有条理
organized,
为她的客户们尽职尽责
demands the best for her clients.
她让我想起自己
She reminds me of me.
我就假装我相信你了
I'm going to pretend I believe that.
我恨这个地方
I hate this place.
齐克
Zeke?
老兄 别闹了
Man, quit playing!
我没空搭理这些 老兄
I'm too tired for this, man.
来和我玩
Play with me.
来和
Come play
我玩
with me.
你醒来多久了
How long have you been up?
我其实没睡
I never really slept.
追踪这些收养文件
Tracking these adoption files.
很压抑
It's really depressing.
你脸上有在天主教时的那种表情
You have that Catholic look on your face.
是啊 似乎每次我看的时候
Yeah, well it seems like every time I look
他们都在做可怕的事
they were doing something horrible.
可能是个孤儿院
Might have been an orphanage.
结果是更糟糕的东西
Turns out it was something much worse.
这不再是你的问题了
It's not your problem anymore.
我知道
I know.
我能告诉你件事吗
Can I tell you something?
我很怀念
I miss it.
真的
I do.
我怀念恳谈会
I miss the communion,
音乐
the music,
延续了两千年的仪式
the rituals that have been around for 2,000 years.
那会给人慰藉
I mean, th‐they're comforting.
不然那些为什么能持续两千年
Why do you think they've been around for 2,000 years?
但最重要的是
But most of all...
我怀念有人掌管的感觉
I miss feeling like somebody's in charge.
就像我们的命运
Like our destinies
是被一位宽容仁慈
are being crafted by somebody kind
智慧的神精制而成
and benevolent and wise.
所以
So...
你对上帝的追求
you're not looking for God
就跟林曼纽尔·米兰达一样
as much as Lin‐Manuel Miranda.
你没有屋顶或者其他什么地方要修吗
Don't you have a roof or something to fall off of?
解决声学问题了吗
Fix your acoustic issues?
有人的幽默感
Someone has a very inappropriate
很不合时宜 而且太闲了
sense of humor and way too much spare time!
什么
What?
弗兰考叔叔真忙
Uncle Franco got busy.
弗兰考叔叔 你觉得这是达蒙干的好事吗
Oh, Uncle Franco? You think Damon did this?
听着 也许他有点厌烦你
Look, maybe he's getting a little tired of you
一直想让他离开这里
trying to drag him outta the house?
他在这很有成效
He's getting work done.
好吗 随他去吧
Okay? Let him be.
行 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我在煮咖啡
I'm making coffee.
基于达蒙的描述
Based on Damon's description,
我们面对的男孩
we're talking about a boy of
大概七岁
four to seven years.
这种特定的妙妙圈所用的金属
Metallurgy on this particular Slinky
表明生产时间是上世纪六十年代初期
indicates a manufacture date in the early sixties.
利用那个数据
Using that data,
我们在找到的照片中缩小了范围
we narrowed our search from the photos we found.
好了
Okay.
如果一个
If a, um...
女人 或女孩
woman, or a girl,
发现自己有孕在身
was found to be in the family way,
她们可以在科尔托纳宅住到分娩结束
they could live out their pregnancy at Cortona house,
远离当时"礼貌"社会的藐视
away from the judgement of polite society,
当然需要给教堂一笔不菲的捐赠
for a generous donation to the church, of course.
在临盆后24小时
24 hours after giving birth,
孩子们就会进入领养程序
the babies would be put up for adoption
年轻的女性则回到家中
and the young women could return home
把这一切当作噩梦一场
like it was all a bad dream.
当然 捐赠费会流入
Again, the adoption fees would roll back into...
我们项目的资助人手中 但是
the sponsor of our program, but...
那些母亲和孩子永远无法再相见
the mothers and babies would never see each other again.
永远不行
Ever.
这里面有上千名妇女和儿童
We're looking at thousands of women and children here.
有相当一部分死在了那里
A fair amount of people died there.
多数是孩子 还有些母亲 但是
Mostly babies, a few moms, but
任何一个时期同时在那的孩子很少
there were very few children there at any one time.
有些孩子很晚才被领养
These were the kids that were late to adopt.
疾病 发育缓慢还有
Uh, illness, development issues and‐‐
其他因素
other factors.
我还在寻找其中一些孩子的下落
I'm still looking for where some of these kids went.
那个孩子已经超过三岁了
That kid is older than three.
对 看这个 佐伊
Yeah. Look at this. Zooey?
就是他
That's him.
他的消防车 我看到了
His fire truck ‐‐ I saw it.
等等 那是谁
Wait. Who's that?
我们不知道他是谁 没有档案
We don't know who he is. There's no file.
他不见了
He's gone.
1970年 此后再也没有看到他
1970. We never see him again.
天呐 我希望他是被领养了
God, I hope he was adopted.
哥们 你不能又吃甜甜圈 又碰我的调音板
Dude, you can't be eating donuts and touching my board.
我都不知道你在说什么 老兄
I don't even know what you're talking about, man.
淡定点
Just calm down.
好吧 听着 我累了 我要去休息下
Okay, look, I'm tired, okay? I'm going to take a break.
你想在我回来前听听曲目二吗
You want to hit up track two when I get back?
没问题
Bep‐bep.
我喜欢我的甜甜圈
I like my donuts.
这声音是哪里来的
Where is that coming from?
我得录下来
I need to record this.
别现在停下
Well, don't stop now.
还有什么声学问题吗
Any more acoustical issues?
只剩好的了
Only good ones.
那么...
So...
再跟我说说你的工作
So tell me more about what you do.
这个嘛
Well...
好吧 当你说
Okay, so when you say...
"难卖♥♥"
... "Hard‐to‐sell"...
你是说很丑的房♥子吗
What, you mean ugly‐ass houses?
也未必
Not necessarily...
因为这地方美极了
I mean, 'cause this place is beautiful.
但你瞧 这就是关键
But, see, that's exactly the point.
每栋房♥子都有自己
Every house is‐is beautiful,
独特的美和与众不同
unique, special in its own way.
把那些混为一谈
To group them together is...
就像用嘻哈这个词语一样
it's like using the term hip‐hop.
太笼统 也太一概而论
It can be general and reductive.
如果我跟你说
You know, if I were to tell you
蹦啪说唱和陷阱饶舌是一种东西
that boom‐bap and trap were the same,
你肯定会让我直接卷铺盖走人
you'd tell me to get right out of here.
我也是这样 如果你告诉我
Just like I would if you were to tell me
一栋农场式的地中海风格
a‐a ranch‐style Mediterranean
就像是一个
was like a
三层楼的殖民风格房♥子
three‐story Colonial
现在我只是...
and now I'm just...
即兴发挥 你随时可以打断我
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表