剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
不对 抱歉 丹尼斯汉堡店才如此
No, I'm sorry. I'm thinking about Denny's.
你来这里有何贵干
May I ask what we can do for you?
我有个客户要卖♥♥科尔托纳宅
I have a client leasing Cortona House.
布劳德摩尔上面那所大房♥子
The big place up on Broadmore?
我要看一下房♥子的档案 查查过往历史...
I just need a quick look at the records, get a little history...
我们的档案不对外公开
Our records are private.
得了吧
Oh, come on!
我们说的是35年前的事 谁会在意呢
We're talking 35 years ago. Who would care?
教廷事务
Church business.
不劳你费心
None of your concern.
让尘封往事就留在过去吧
Let sleeping dogs lie.
你是菲尔神父
You're Father Phil.
现在就是菲尔 我姓奥利
Just Phil. Orley.
我是亚丝敏
I'm Yasmin.
修女
Sister.
我认识几位你原来教区的人
I know some of the folks in your old parish.
他们还对你的胡萝卜蛋糕念念不忘
They still talk about your carrot cake.
既然无法带给他们安慰和希望
Well, if I could not bring them comfort and hope,
β-胡萝卜素和纤维也算最佳补偿了
beta‐carotene and fiber seemed like the next best thing.
我听说过你离开教堂那天的情况
I heard about the day you left the church.
这个组织不能满足我的需要
The organization wasn't meeting my needs,
所以我就变得讨人嫌 要求见管事的人
so I became a total Karen and asked to see the manager.
他当时不在
He wasn't available
于是我就改换门庭
so I took my business elsewhere.
对啊 就在复活节弥撒期间
Yeah, in the middle of Easter Mass!
他们说你曾经酗酒
They said you were drunk.
我那时确实酗酒
I was drunk.
同性恋 还酗酒
Gay and drunk.
但我知道 最终我会成为戒酒的同性恋
But I knew, eventually, I'd be gay and sober.
我应该知道你想找什么
Think I know what you're looking for.
晚课后大约11点来后门
Come to the back door after vespers, around 11.
你为什么这么帮忙
Why are you being so helpful?
有些尘封往事应该开启了
It's time to wake a few sleeping dogs.
梅格 是我
Hey, Meg. Uh, it's me.
希望你今天过得开心
I hope you're having a really good day.
我在处理一些客户的事
I'm dealing with some client issues.
就想和你打个招呼 告诉你昨晚
I just wanted to check in and say last night
真的很美好 我真的希望尽快见到你
was really nice and I hope to see you again really soon.
我应该不要那么滥用"真的"这个词了
I'm going to stop using the word really so much.
不管怎样 只要我有时间就会联♥系♥你
Anyhow, gonna check in when I can.
现在我真的得赶快打另一个电♥话♥
Right now, I really gotta make another call.
来和我玩
Come play with me.
我明白
I know.
但他已经不在了
But he's gone.
我保证
I cross my heart.
看到这样投入的客户服务 我很欣慰
Great to see this kind of commitment to client service.
那是 你要是得过6座格莱美奖
Yeah, well, you win six Grammys
我也给你送甜甜圈
and I'll bring you donuts, too.
伙计
Hey, man.
伙计你气色不错
You look good, man. Yep.
你好啊
What up?
齐克在哪 录音室吗
Where's Zeke at? In the stu'?
需要我带你在房♥子转转吗
Do you want me to show you?
不用了 感觉我上辈子就住在这
Uh, no, man. I feel like I've lived here in a past life.
甜甜圈 你好吗
Donuts. Hey, how you doin'?
我很好
I'm good.
我们可能有个机会
Think we may have an opportunity
来证明自己不可或缺
to prove ourselves indispensable.
我的天 又怎么了
Oh, god. What now?
房♥子里还有别的东西
There is something still in the house.
是什么 危险吗
What? Is it dangerous?
它可能想找人一起玩
Think it wants to play.
我的兄弟
Yo! My guy!
你好啊 伙计
What's poppin', man?
你准备好了吗 我给曲目二填好词了
Are you ready to get this? I got the words for track two.
停 不许用你的蜜汁手指乱动我的东西
Hey! Do not put your honey-glazed fingers on my shit
伙计 你太严肃了 你要放松
Man, you too serious. You need to relax your shoulders.
-进棚 -好的
- Get in the booth. - All right!
好了
Okay.
这是从哪来的
Where'd this come from?
放伴奏
Give it to me!
*没人能像我这样*
*Nobody does it quite like me*
*这事必须公开宣扬*
*And that's something to be said*
*莫让这天赋上头*
*Don't let the gift go straight to your head*
*紧握麦克风 就像麦克见到红*
*Flex on the mic like Mike seeing red*
*大部分人以为我已经死*
*Most of them thought I'd be dead*
*敷衍了事*
*Going through the motions*
*百感交集*
*Range of emotions*
*踏遍千山 越过海洋*
*Places I've been over oceans*
*富豪名流生活的方式*
*Lifestyle of the rich and the famous*
*目的是什么 目标在何方*
*What the goal is What the aim is*
*他们想要我怎样*
*What they want from me*
*又想让我怎么做*
*What they want me to be*
*曾以为自己思想自♥由♥徜徉*
*Thought to be mentally free*
*不久之后却陷入繁忙*
*After a while it gets hectic*
*他们只在意韵脚*
*All they're caring about is the metrics*
*但我只想表达真实所想*
*I was just taking it deep, down*
*在节奏中冥想*
*Meditating on this beat now*
*他们只会叫我怪胎*
*They was just calling me freak, huh*
*以为我已到达巅峰吗 不*
*Thinking I finally peaked? Nah!*
好极了
Yeah!
就是这样
That's the way right there.
回放一下 回放一下
Play that back. Play that back.
*没人能像我这样*
*Nobody does it quite like me*
*这事必须公开宣扬*
*And that's something to be said*
*别让...*
*Don't let...*
不错 对吧
Right? Right?
*你的头*
*...your head.*
*紧握麦克风 就像麦克见到红*
*Flex on the mic like Mike seeing red*
*大部分人以为我已经死*
*Most of them thought I'd be dead*
*敷衍了...*
*Going through the mo‐‐*
你在做什么
What you doin'?
*...越过海洋*
*...since I've been over oceans.*
你听到了吗
You hear that?
-兄弟 你在做什么 -你没听到吗
- Man, what you doing? - Oh, you don't hear that?
*他们想要我怎样*
*What they want from me*
*又想让我怎么做*
*What they want me to be*
来和我玩
Come play with me.
有谁陪我玩
Somebody play with me.
*深陷冥想...*
*...Taking it deep down Medi‐‐*
你在那里吗
Are you there?
*以为我已到达巅峰吗 不*
*Thinking I finally peaked? Nah!*
什么鬼
What the...?
尖叫 当听到"啊" 我知道是尖叫
Scream. I know a scream when I hear a s‐‐. Ah!!
-那就是尖叫 好吗 -听着
- That was a scream! All right? - Look.
也许是无线网络漏洞
Maybe there was a bug in the WiFi?
无限网络漏...
A bug in Wi‐‐?
无限网络没有漏洞 伙计
This was no bug in the WiFi, man!
好吧 这是某种响亮 尖声 末日般的东西
Okay, this was some loud, screamy, end‐of‐days shit.
如果你能给我几分钟去录音棚的话
If you just give me a few minutes in the studio.
我没时间这样做 没时间
I don't got time for that. I don't got time!
苔丝 这都怪你
Tess, this is on you!
我们这间房♥里可能有些声学问题
We might have some acoustical issues in the house.
我靠声学问题为生
I make a living on acoustical issues
我从没说过那种声音
and I have never heard something like that.
听着 这个地方很适合你
Look, this place is right for you.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我只是需要点时间把事情搞清楚
I just need a little time to figure it all out.
声学
Acoustical.
达蒙
Damon...
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表