剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
一定在档案里
Gotta be in the file.
不在里面
It's not.
这地方至少有一百年了
This place is at least 100 years old
这里没有任何早于1987年的记录
and there's nothing on it prior to 1987.
这太奇怪了
That's weird.
房♥子又不是从地里长出来的 对吗
Didn't just grow up out of the ground, did it?
业主急售
工作日来的人还挺多
Nice turnout for a weekday.
如果是恶作剧鬼 通常都没事
If it is a poltergeist, they're generally benign
所以我想你们没任何危险
so I doubt you're in any danger.
这是怎么回事
What happened here?
我们当时都在这里 那是个游戏之夜
We were all in here together, it was game night,
一个玻璃杯从桌上升起
and a glass came up off the table
撞向那幅照片
and smashed into the picture.
看到了吗 典型的恶作剧鬼
See? Classic poltergeist.
检测结果是阴性
Tests came back negative.
房♥子里有什么极阴冷的地方吗
Any cold spots in the house?
出现过幽灵 或不寻常的声音吗
Apparitions? Unusual noises?
都没有
None of that.
我们初步调查了
Well, we did a preliminary investigation
这块土地的相关档案
of the filing of this subdivision and,
这片土地是12年前才开♥发♥的
this land was only developed 12 years ago.
不是战场 不是古代墓地
No battlefields, no ancient burial grounds,
没有公开记录在案的灵异事件
no spiritual instability that made it into the public record.
你们的邻居
Have any of your neighbors
经历过什么非同寻常的事吗
experienced any unusual phenomena?
伊迪·卡尔马诺维茨在她的花♥园♥有颗土豆
Edie Kalmanowitz grew a potato in her garden
长得像约翰·昆西·亚当斯
that resembled John Quincy Adams
在国♥庆♥节假期流血了
and bled on national holidays.
这是个很安静的社区
It's a quiet neighborhood.
如果这里确实发生了什么不好的事
Well, if something bad did happen here,
一定是在1851年前
it had to have been prior to 1851.
就是他们拍摄你广♥告♥上照片的那个时间 丽塔
Right around the time they took that picture on your sign, Rita.
吃一碗热腾腾的
Eat a warm bowl of‐‐
我今晚能出去吗
Can I go out tonight?
我想你最好待在家里
I think it's best if you stay in.
外婆和臭臭可能会过来
Nana and Boompie might be coming over.
你可以给他们起可爱的名字 但这不能改变
You can give them cute names but it doesn't change the fact
你的父母又老又无聊
that your parents are old and boring
并且一身尿味
and carry a slight urine smell.
-劳伦 -你妈说了 待在家里
‐ Lauren! ‐ Your mother said stay home.
随便吧
Whatever.
我需要人帮忙做晚饭 你能做沙拉吗
I could use some help with dinner. Would you make a salad?
随便
Whatever!
她在叛逆期
She's at that age.
现在怎么办 天才
So, what now, genius?
我是卢克·罗曼
Luke Roman.
奥古斯特 你发现了什么
August? What'd you find out?
做点什么
Do something!
你和菲尔谈过了吗
Have you talked to Phil?
不 我觉得我该一个人去
No, I think that I should go alone.
我觉得一切似乎尽在苏珊的掌控中
Oh, I think Susan seems to have everything under control.
天啊 我们有什么问题吗
Oh, dear. Are we going to have a problem here?
没问题 我们只是了解到一些
No problem, we just learned some
关于你房♥子的有趣事
interesting things about your house.
如果不告诉你
It would be a violation
就违反我神圣的血誓
of my sacred blood oath to not disclose them to you.
房♥产经纪会发神圣血誓吗
Real estate agents take a sacred blood oath?
就像医生的誓言
It's like the oath the doctors take.
只是多提及地毯
It just mentions carpet more.
你看 事情是这样
See, that's the thing.
没有这幢房♥子的建造记录
There's no record of this house being built.
就好像它一直在这里
It's like it was always here.
天啊
Jeez.
我只想请求你让我的人来这里四处看看
All I'm asking is that you let my people look around.
他们会做几个简单测试 不收费 没负担
They do a few simple tests. No charge. No obligation.
我不知道 我未婚夫
I just don't know. My fiancé‐‐
那位律师
The lawyer.
-别像那样说 -像怎样
‐ Don't say it like that. ‐ Like what?
高高在上
Condescending.
很多人不喜欢你们 就像不喜欢律师一样
A lot of people don't like you guys any more than lawyers.
我们都是寄生虫
We are both parasites.
房♥产经纪对宿主的伤害更小
Real estate agents do less damage to the host.
我不知道 这一切都有些夸张
I don't know. This is all just a bit much.
梅根 听我说
Megan, listen to me.
这房♥子里有某种既古老又愤怒的东西
There is something old and very angry in this house.
这些东西
These things,
就像全球变暖 肝脏衰竭
they are like global warming, or liver failure,
或者复活节的兔子
or the Easter Bunny.
无论你信不信
Whether you believe in them or not,
他们还是能伤到你
they could still hurt you.
复活节兔子能伤到你吗
The Easter Bunny can hurt you?
这跟我悲惨的童年没关系
This isn't about my troubled childhood.
这跟你的房♥子有关系
This is about your house.
什么样的测试
What kind of tests?
感觉到了吗
Feel it?
好像它在看吗
Like it's watching?
多诺万小姐
Miss Donovan?
你们一定是卢克的手下
You must work for Luke.
坏事发生在书房♥吗
The bad thing happened in the study?
确实在那发生了坏事
That's where the bad thing happened.
乐土公园
他们告诉我你在这
They told me you'd be here.
没关系 别让我打扰到你
Please, don't let me interrupt.
好的 最后一球
All right, just one more.
你想打几球吗 很解压
You want to take a few swings? It's great for stress.
不了谢谢 我还是继续酗酒吧
No, thanks. I'll stick to binge drinking.
想知道人们说闹鬼其实是什么吗
You wanna know what most things people call hauntings really are?
什么
What?
它们是未完成的使命 确实是这样
They're unfinished business. That's what they are.
我们要做的 你要做的
What we do‐‐ what you do?
就是找出勒诺家
You find out what the unfinished business is
未完成的使命是什么 并结束它
at the Lenore's place and you finish it.
听起来很简单
Sounds so simple.
那你呢
What's your deal?
你对我了如指掌 我对你一无所知
You know all about me. I know nothing about you.
没什么可说的
There's not much to tell.
你要想让我在你的幽灵航♥班♥上
You want me to be your perky flight attendant
做快乐活泼的乘务员
on the ethereal plane,
那你得对我敞开心扉
you're going to have to open up a little.
这个嘛...
Well...
我在南加州长大
I grew up in southern California,
我靠谭宁奖学金从加州大学圣巴巴拉分校毕业
I went to UC Santa Barbara on a tanning scholarship.
我拿到了房♥产经纪人执照 干得还行
I got my real estate license, and I did okay.
没错 我能看到你的简历
Yeah, I can read your resumé.
我想听点八卦 结婚了吗
I want the good stuff. Married?
有对象吗
In a relationship?
我问的是
I'm asking for
内心矛盾 三十多岁的单身女性
ambivalent thirty‐something single women everywhere
因为我们有个资料库
'cuz we have a database.
没什么特别的人
Nobody special.
父母呢
Parents?
我妈在我小时候就离开了 我爸养大了我
My mom left when I was little. My dad raised me.
单亲家庭 这是我们的地方
Single parent. This was our place.
我们以前每周来这好几次
We used to come here a couple times a week.
你常探望他吗
You see him much?
他几年前去世了
Passed away a few years ago.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系 我们有联♥系♥
It's okay. We keep in touch.
太好了 她说道
Fascinating, she said.
她缓缓移向出口...
She slowly inches towards the exit...
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表