剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
crunchy granola candy‐ass."
听起来像是我说的
Yeah, that kind of sounds like me.
我很生气 我说你是
And I got mad and I called you
冷血贪婪的资本主义企业混♥蛋♥
a cold, grasping capitalist corporate asshole.
挺准确 但挺伤人
Not inaccurate, but ow.
然后我挂了你的电♥话♥
And then I hung up on you.
第二天
And then the next day...
第二天发生什么了
Wh‐what happened next day?
你脑内大出血
You had a massive cerebral hemorrhage.
我一定是忘记了
Must have slipped my mind.
在找我的朋友 你可能见过他
Looking for my friend. Maybe you've seen him?
高个子 秃顶 有胡子
Tall, bald, got a beard.
见过 他在地下室
Yeah. He's in the basement.
他不在 我刚去了那里
He wasn't there. I was just there.
他现在在了
He is now.
这个房♥子一直在变
The house is always changing,
东西被移来移去
moving things around.
你从没打过电♥话♥
You never called.
或者发个邮件 发个短♥信♥
Or emailed or sent a text.
你只是
You just
一闪而过 就像个圣诞灯 或者
blinked out like a Christmas light, or‐‐
消亡的星星
a dead star.
我有麻烦
I had problems.
我们本有个计划
We had a plan.
我准备先走 你打算工作一年
I was going to go first, you were gonna work for a year
然后你应该过来找我
and then you were supposed to follow.
事情出了岔子
Things went wrong.
我就不该抛下你离开
I should never have gone without you.
胡说
Bullshit.
你有奖学金
You had a scholarship.
你很聪明 有野心 有志向
You had brains! Ambition, direction.
你多天资非凡啊
You were brilliant!
是啊
Oh, yeah.
沉迷于羟考酮 从房♥顶摔了下来
Getting hooked on Oxy and falling off a roof.
我玩的就是...
That was some real...
刺♥激♥的真实四维空间象棋
four‐dimensional chess I was playing there.
我就不该离开你
I should never have left you.
我从你那学会了很多 亲爱的
I've learned a lot from you, my dear.
你教会我恐惧会闪现
You taught me that fear flashes bright
会很快消失
and fades quickly.
但是绝望
But despair...
绝望是漫长
Despair is a slow and
痛苦的灼烧
painful burn.
我现在得走了
I have to go now.
为什么
Why?
你能再待一会儿吗 我想要更多的时间
Can't you stay longer? I want more time.
我们值得更多的时间
We deserve more time‐‐
"花朵会长大
"Flowers shall grow,
我在其中
and I am in them,
那就是
and that is
永恒"
eternity."
-爱德华 -蒙克
- Edvard... - Munch.
一些过激的话不会抹除
Couple of cross words doesn't erase
我对你和你妈妈终生的爱
a lifetime of loving you and your mom.
你爱我们吗
You loved us?
但你从来没说过
Never said it.
你几乎没有表现出来过
You hardly ever showed it.
难道要我们猜吗
Were we supposed to guess?
我那么努力想让你爱我
I tried so hard to make you love me.
从某些可怕的角度来说 我感觉我还在努力
In some awful ways, I feel like I'm still trying.
但你是我的爸爸
Still, you're my dad.
我很讨厌我们最后的对话充满
And I‐I hated the thought our last words were
愤怒和刻薄
angry and mean.
我还希望...
I was hoping...
没事了
Never mind.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
听我说
Listen to me...
我们没时间了
we don't have time.
发生在我身上的事
What happened to me
不是你的错
that was not your fault.
只是倒霉
It was bad luck.
和一些坏决定
And a few bad decisions.
而那些都是我的错
And that's all on me.
所以 别再想了
So, get over it.
带你的朋友离开这里
And get your friends and get outta here.
再见
Goodbye.
佐伊
Zooey,
你不会相信刚刚发生了什么
you won't believe what just happened.
晚点说 我们得走了
Later. We gotta go.
奥古斯特在地下室 快来
August is in the basement. Come on.
但我们刚去过那里
But we were just there!
我们在古代驱魔仪式上花费了太多时间
We spent so much time on the ancient rites of exorcism.
也许我们该做一回更现代的驱魔
Maybe we should have done a refresher
关于禁欲的誓言
on the vow of celibacy.
不 我从没打破我的誓言
No, I never broke my promise.
我从没打破我的誓言
I never broke my promise.
但你 你们所有人
You, all of you‐‐
还有教会 你们打破了你们的
the corporation‐‐ you broke yours.
你所说的誓言是...
And that promise was...
什么呢
what?
马太福音28章20节
Matthew 28:20.
"我就常与你们同在
"Lo, I am with you always,
直到世界的末了"
even unto the end of the world."
我一直好奇你会怎么想
I always wondered what you'd think.
你会怎么看
How you'd feel.
我还有点希望你能祝我幸福
Kinda hoped you'd want me to be happy.
幸福
Happy?
我训练你是为屠♥杀♥恶龙
I trained you to slay dragons.
真浪费
What a waste.
漫长 痛苦的灼烧
A slow, painful burn.
永不消散
It just never goes away.
是吧 亲爱的
Does it, my dear?
好吧
Okay.
我们谈谈你吧
Let's talk about you.
因为你绝对不是我的母亲
Because you are sure as hell not my mother.
找到了吗
Any luck?
他在下面
He's down here!
-什么 -奥古斯特
- What? ‐ August?
奥古斯特
August!
我刚才还在这里
I was just in here.
我只是
Oh, I just‐‐
我刚刚才爬到这里
I just crawled in here a moment ago.
我想我骨折了
I believe I have a minor fracture
就在右胫腓骨这里
of the right tibia‐fibula.
你的短♥信♥说你很害怕
Your text said that you were afraid.
要是我有时间继续打字 你们会看到
Had I time to continue, it would have read,
"我害怕我
"I'm afraid I'm
完犊子了"
in the shit."
这才是我认识的奥古斯特
That's the August I know.
看起来我们焊上的传送门是出口
It seems the portal we welded shut was a route of egress,
而不是入口
rather than ingress.
那其实我们没有阻止异世界的东西过来
So, instead of preventing things from coming into our world,
而是阻止这个世界的灵魂离开
we prevented them from leaving.
那我们再打开吧
So, let's open it back up.
需要乙炔喷灯才能打开这扇焊门
It will take an acetylene torch to sever the weld.
喷灯温度能到达3500度 我...
It burns at 6,300 degrees Fahrenheit. I‐‐
我的工作室有一把
I have one back in my shop.
好极了
Great.
那我们一人去把喷灯拿来 其他人
So, one of us should go get it and the rest of us
就留在这里
should stay here.
谁想留下
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表