剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
Mister Office Decorum.
我好爱他
I just love him.
对 我娶了他
Yeah, I married him.
要是我们能让他别这么害羞就好了
Now, if only we can get him over his painful shyness.
苏珊 你有空吗
Susan, you got a minute?
我走
Yep.
我需要你跟我一起去昆西家
I need you to come with me to the Quincy house.
好
Okay.
听着 我很抱歉昨天的事
Look, I am sorry about yesterday.
我们处理的这些东西
We are dealing with things that, well...
你只是还不理解
you just don't understand them.
老天 我都不理解
Hell, I don't understand them!
但我了解它们
But I know them.
那不如分享你所知道的 开诚布公
So, how about sharing what you know and being open and honest
而不是希望我每次都找你确认 当我需要
instead of expecting me to check with you every time I need to
擦我的...
wipe my...
豪华的花岗岩厨房♥台面
luxurious granite countertops?
有道理 来吧
Point taken. Come on.
本着公开透明的态度
In the spirit of candor and transparency,
我应该让你知道昆西家昨晚开除了我们
I should let you know that the Quincys fired us last night.
我说过会发生这种事
I did tell you this would happen.
我能问问为什么还要回去吗
Can I ask why we're going back there?
有个小男孩有危险
A little boy is in danger.
你是说小女孩 对吧
You mean a little girl, right?
有一种存在我们成为LRG
There is an entity we call an LRG.
那是什么意思
Which stands for...?
小红帽的狼外婆
Little Red's Granny.
本质就是个邪恶恶魔 化身成友好
It's a particularly nasty demon that assumes a friendly,
没有威胁的样子 为了引诱其受害者
nonthreatening form in order to seduce its victim.
最后侵蚀他
And consume him.
吞食他的生命
Eat his life.
天呐
God.
我们能干什么
Well, what can we do?
奥古斯特建了一种能从原子层面将其摧毁的设备
August built a device that could destroy it on the atomic level,
当我的启动时机必须在LRG感到压力
but I need to trigger it when the LRG is stressed,
愤怒 分心 并显现出自己的真身
angry and distracted and assumes its true form.
我大概有一秒钟
I'll have maybe a second.
那我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do?
最困难的工作
The tough job.
你得跟父母解释
You need to talk to the parents.
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
"你被炒了"这句话你们怎么就听不懂了
What part of "You're fired" do you people not get?
好吧 我不能浪费时间了
Yeah. I can't waste any more time.
你以为你要去哪
Well, where do you think you're going?
行了 我要报♥警♥了
That's it‐‐ I'm calling the cops!
拜托 让我解释
Please! Let me explain.
他上去干什么 杰米
What's he doing up there? Jamie!
听好了
Listen!
我知道你们认为我老板是个超级怪胎
I know you think my boss is an incredible flake.
我同意
I agree!
他是个怪胎 而且他所说的
He's a flake and‐and nothing he says is,
表面东西都不可信
on the surface, credible.
我们同意 没有问题
We agree! Common ground!
而且我知道你们不相信一些事
And I know you don't believe in these things
你知道吗 我也不相信
and, you know what? I don't believe in them either.
我们是一艘船上的人
We are wearing the same jersey!
但你需要理解
But you need to understand:
卢克能办成事
Luke gets results.
我不只是说他能把房♥子卖♥♥出去
And I don't just mean he sells houses ‐‐
当然这点也是 但他是通过解决麻烦来卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
sure, he does, but he does it by fixing the stuff that's wrong.
而对于你们的房♥子 这意味清除那个
And in your case, that means getting rid of the thing
把你们儿子引诱到屋顶上的东西
that lured your little boy up on a roof.
卢克是个好人
Luke is a good guy.
给他个机会
Give him a chance.
辛迪
Cindy?
我回来了
I'm back!
我带了一个真游戏
I brought a real game.
你想玩吗
You wanna play?
这些好奇怪
This is all so strange.
马是干什么的
What does the horsey do?
你可以别装小女孩了
You can drop the little‐girl routine.
我们都知道这是个谎言
We know it's a lie.
杰米知道 对吧 杰米
Jamie knows, don't you, Jamie?
你没看到他想干什么吗
Don't you see what he's trying to do?
他想离间我们 破坏我们的友谊
He's trying to break up our friendship!
我们的家庭
Our family!
别装了
Knock it off!
该你了
It's your move.
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like this game.
不 你更想玩小孩的游戏
No, you'd rather play kids' games.
你能赢的游戏
Games you can win.
真可悲
That's really pathetic.
你太愚蠢
You're too stupid
无法玩成♥人♥游♥戏♥
and you're not capable of playing with adults.
你会对我的能耐感到惊讶
You'd be surprised what I'm capable of.
那就来吧
Then go ahead.
该你了
It's your move.
错了 白♥痴♥
Wrong, stupid.
车只能这么走
The rook can only move this way
和这么走
and this way.
天呐
Geez.
你丢了所有九岁女孩的脸
You're like an insult to nine‐year‐old girls everywhere.
知道吗 之前你差点骗到我
You know, you almost had me for a while.
首先我以为你是个迷途的女孩
First, you know, I thought you were this little lost girl
完全不懂时尚 想要寻找光
with zero fashion sense who was searching for the light.
然后我以为你是个厉害的恶魔
And then I thought you were this badass demon
出来大展拳脚 蚕食人命
that was out to kick ass and eat lives.
早知道我的对手
I hardly would have worked up a sweat
是卡斯帕不太聪明的侄女
had I actually known I was up against
我根本不会放在心上
Casper's not‐very‐bright niece
因为她唯一的超能力
whose only superpower
就是情绪不稳定和糖果世界
was emotional instability and Candyland.
我的
Mine!
那个时段已经预定了
So, that time is booked
但我或许能把你安排在三点
but I might be able to sneak you in at three.
我会收到两个高于挂牌价的报价
I'm expecting two competing offers above asking,
所以告诉你的买♥♥家带上支票本
so tell your buyer to bring her checkbook
并练习下自♥由♥搏击
and practice her kickboxing.
我们可能要在格斗场决出赢家
We may have to settle this in The Octagon.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
昆西家吗
Quincy place?
这是我的工作
It's what I do.
你真的挽救了一切 苏珊
You really saved this, Susan.
你从大火中挽救了它
You pulled it out of the fire.
昆西一家还是客户 杰米很安全
The Quincys are still clients, Jamie is safe
我也没坐牢
and I'm not in jail.
那都是多亏了你
And that is all because of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是个功能虽小 但不可或缺的角色
You played a minor, yet integral role yourself.
我只是很开心帮到了大家
I'm just happy to help the ballclub.
我甚至不介意你叫我怪胎
I didn't even mind when you called me a flake.
我想你用的词语是"超级怪胎"
I believe the term you employed was, "An incredible flake."
你生气了吗
You mad?
我♥干♥这行就一个目的 卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Got into this business for one thing: to sell houses.
我们的多数客户都很多疑
Most of our clients are skeptics;
他们不相信雇我们去处理的东西
they don't believe in the very thing they hired us to manage.
我们顶多能做的 你顶多能做的
Now, the best that we can do‐‐ the best you could do‐‐
就是确保他们信任我们
is make sure that they believe in us.
你今晚有计划吗
You got plans tonight?
跟我妈吃晚餐 你呢
Dinner with my mom. You?
没什么特别的
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表