剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
那球仿佛能走得更远
it seemed to go further
有时还会改变方向
and, occasionally, change direction.
我知道 这是你在学会控制以前
I know, that's before you could control it,
但确实给你蒙上了一丝神秘
but it did give you this air of mystery.
你有秘密 而且你很聪明
And you had secrets and, ah, you were so smart.
你知道大家曾经以为你是外星人吗
You know that people used to think that you were an alien?
愚蠢的地球人
Silly Earthlings.
能重新大笑真好
Oh, god, it feels so good to laugh again.
我很害怕出去
You know, I'm afraid to go out.
如果你们不搞清楚发生了什么
If you guys don't figure out what is going on‐‐
其实 我们...
Actually, we...
我们有个想法
We have a theory.
好
Okay.
我需要跟你谈谈你♥爸♥爸
I need to talk to you about your dad.
他不肯给你在NBA打赌上赢的钱吗
Did he stiff you on money you won betting on the NBA?
-普丽娅 -因为你应该
‐ Priya... ‐ 'Cuz you really should have
在我们分配遗产的时候说出来的
said something when we were settling the estate.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
最近
Lately?
我每天都想我爸爸
I mean, I think about my dad every day‐‐
我不是说记忆
I'm not talking about memories.
你...
Have you...
见过他吗
seen him?
在房♥子里吗
In the house?
等等 最近发生的这些坏事
Wait, all of this bad shit that's been happening,
你觉得是因为我爸吗
you think it's my dad?
我死去的爸爸
My dead dad.
他想阻止我结婚吗
That he‐he's trying to stop the wedding?
他想伤害我吗
That he's trying to hurt me?
对
Yeah.
他或许不是
He may not be the...
你记忆中的那个父亲了
the father you remember.
我不要再听这些胡话了
I'm not listening to this anymore.
什么 普丽娅 等等
Wha... Priya! Hold on.
我知道你公♥司♥的怪异技能
I am aware of your company's weird little specialty.
你现在到哪都看见鬼了 对吧
You are seeing spooks around every corner now, aren't you?
普丽娅
Priya!
也许不该来参加婚礼的人是你
You know, maybe you shouldn't be at the wedding.
就离我远点
Just stay away from‐‐
电梯很好
This elevator is perfect.
没有问题
Zero defects.
你逗我吗
You're kidding me?
你不明白
You don't understand:
你所说的事情不可能发生
what you described literally can't happen.
门打开了 里面却什么都没有
Well, the doors opened, and nothing was there.
谁说的
According to...?
人说的
People.
我只能告诉你这是部安装完好
All I can tell you is that this is a properly installed,
维护良好
properly maintained medium
安全度中等的垂直升降机
for safe vertical transport.
那你会坐电梯下去吧
So you'll be riding it down, then?
我要去多诺万家了
I'm off to the Donovan house.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我还是走楼梯吧
I believe I'll take the stairs.
不错的选择
Good choice.
普丽娅 我知道你和你♥爸♥爸
Priya, I know you and your dad
有很棒的父女关系
had such an amazing relationship.
当我们在高中时
When we were in high school,
我有严格的11点宵禁
I had that strict 11 o'clock curfew
如果有男孩在11点后
and if some boy dropped me off
晚一分钟送我回家
even a minute after 11,
爸会把灯开关打亮三次 这意味着
Dad would blink the light switch three times and it meant,
"我不会出来让你丢人
"I'm not going to embarrass you with an appearance,
但你得知道我在看着你
but you need to know that I'm watching.
而且我爱你"
And I love you."
德夫是个好爸爸
Dev was a great dad.
而且不只是对你
And not just to you.
我爸总是工作
My dad was working all the time.
出差
Traveling...
德夫一直陪伴着我
Dev was always there for me.
我也是
Me, too.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
只是好奇 你对那个可怕姑妈有多少了解
Just curious: what do you know about the spooky aunt?
露比吗
Ruby?
她养大了利昂
Uh, she raised Leon.
他崇拜她
He worships her.
她的老年痴呆有多严重
How bad is her dementia?
她的理解能力有些差
She's a little slow on the uptake.
认人有些困难
Has trouble recognizing people.
我刚发现有老年痴呆症的人
I've just found that people with dementia
有点像我们在老房♥子找到的东西
are kind of like the things we find in old houses:
我们互相理解
we just kind of understand each other.
今晚是彩排晚宴吗
Tonight is the rehearsal dinner?
对
Yep.
演出必须继续
The show must go on!
出生证明
{死亡证明数据库
搞什么
What the...?
你好
Hello!
我以为你早就走了
I thought you were long gone.
我来帮你
Let me help.
谢谢 这是我最后的东西了
Thank you. This is, uh, the last of my stuff.
我们留了一堆我祖父的家具
We're leaving a bunch of my grandfather's furniture
还有书籍
and books;
一些艺术品
some of his art.
苏珊想用来装饰房♥屋
Susan wants it for staging.
我再也不想进去了
I never want to go in there again.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
但你还是要进去
But you're going inside anyway.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
对
Yeah.
你知道
You know,
我以前很害怕你
I used to be scared of you.
真的吗
Really?
这并不让我开心
That pleases me to no end.
我之前怕你吗
That I was scared of you?
你现在不怕我了
That you no longer are.
梅根
Megan...
卢克是个非常...
Luke is a very...
非常好的男人
Very fine man.
但他是个异类
But he is an anomaly.
他走着一条怪异 时常孤独的道路
He walks an odd, often lonely path.
我很高兴你选择跟他同行
I'm so glad you've chosen to walk it with him,
无论有多久
for however long.
这并不简单
It isn't always easy.
为什么最甜美的奖励
Why is it that the sweetest rewards
总在我们跨越艰难险阻后才出现呢
only sing to us on the other side of hardship?
真美
That's beautiful.
是莎士比亚写的吗
Is that Shakespeare?
不 只是今早我在喂猫时
No, just a thought I had this morning
突然想到的
while feeding my cat.
去吧
Go.
忘掉这个糟糕的地方
Leave this awful place behind.
我们共舞吧
Shall we dance?
天呐
Oh, my...
没事
It's okay.
我是卢克
I'm Luke.
我是普丽娅的朋友
I'm a friend of Priya's.
我能...
I can...
我听见你说话
I hear you
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表