剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
quote --
送它回地狱
send it back to hell, unquote.
这应该能让你立刻把对方变成
This should allow you to instantly render the entity
无法修复的颗粒
to irreparable particles.
死亡
Death
以外的死亡
beyond death.
如果到了那一刻
If the moment comes,
别犹豫
don't hesitate.
你把他点着了吗
You set him on fire?
没有
No!
只是一些窗帘布
Just the draperies.
还有废纸篓
And the wastebasket.
我融化了他的打印机
I melted his printer.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
还有谁知道这件事
Who knows about this?
卢克
Luke.
我妈
My mom.
一个已经不复存在的塔可快餐店里的人
The guys at a certain Del Taco that is no longer standing.
我还不相信你
I still don't believe you.
那个叫利文斯顿的
That Livingston guy.
天呐 他听上去像个大渣男
God, he sounds like the worst.
可不是嘛
I know, right?
但当时
But, at the time,
我依然认为鲍勃·利文斯顿
I still thought that Bob Livingston
是我的灵魂伴侣
was my soul mate.
抱歉 怎么 你也不相信灵魂伴侣吗
Sorry. What, you don't believe in soul mates, either?
拜托 灵魂伴侣是...
Come on! Soul mates are...
纯粹的神兽
purely mythical beasts.
就像大脚怪
Like Bigfoot.
或汤姆·克鲁兹
Or Tom Cruise.
你只是还没找到他而已
You just haven't found him yet.
是吧
Have you?
凯尔·索默
Kyle Sommer.
他们全家在我高二时搬到了我住的小镇
His family moved to town my sophomore year of high school.
天呐 跟他在一起时我就像完全变了个人
God, I was a completely different person with him.
我更加开心 更风趣
I was happier. I was wittier.
我还穿浅粉丝衣服
I wore pastels.
就一次
Once.
你瞧
See?
那就是灵魂伴侣
That's a soul mate.
我从高中毕业后
I graduated from high school,
去上了大学 但凯尔没有
I went away to college and Kyle didn't.
之后我发现他在工地干活时
Only found out later that he'd hurt his back
伤了后背
working construction.
所以他开始吃羟考酮止痛
So, he started taking oxy to handle the pain.
而我的凯尔从来不是半途而废的人
And my Kyle was never a go-halfway kind of person.
他用药越来越多 最后开始卖♥♥药
He started taking more and then he started dealing
用来支付昂贵的喜好
to pay for his habit.
月度最佳销♥售♥
Salesman of the month.
那就是我的凯尔
That was my Kyle.
暑假时他就死了
He was dead by summer.
他下葬时还穿着优秀运动员外套
They buried him in his letterman's jacket.
就是我整个高三穿的那件
The same one I'd worn all through senior year.
所以如果他是我的灵魂伴侣
So, if he was my soul mate,
我猜这个游戏我已经出局了
I guess I'm pretty much out of the game.
敬凯尔
To Kyle.
还有所有其他配不上我们的男人
And all the other guys who don't deserve us.
我去睡在车里
I am going to go sleep in the car.
你来吗
You coming?
我打算留在这里
I am going to stay here.
可能会出现超系然...
There could be some pheranormal--
敲自然...
Phermanomal...
可能有什么吓人的事需要我观察
There could be some spookies I need to observe.
该死
Shit!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
我听到佐伊的车喇叭响了 然后
I heard Zooey's car horn and then...
他们就不见了
they were gone.
他们走了吗 还是消失了
They walked away? Or, like, disappeared?
前一秒他们还在 然后
They were there and then
他们就不见了
they weren't.
他们看着很生气
They looked mad.
生气的水手
Pissed off sailors.
真不知道为什么
I wonder why.
我昨晚大概吐了38升水 所以
I coughed up about ten gallons of water last night, so
我也有点神志不清
I'm a little out of sorts myself.
你留了水的样本吗
Did you save any of it?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我去村里的历史协会看看
Okay, I'll head to the village historical society.
肯定有历史书上没写的内容
There's got to be something they left out of the history books.
她看起来好平静
She looks so peaceful.
仿佛死了一样
Almost like she's dead.
你想得美
You wish.
拜托 格雷格
Come on, Greg.
他是个心碎的悲伤老人
He's a sad old guy with a broken heart.
我们是什么 慈善组织吗
What are we? A non-profit?
让他赶紧走
Blow him away!
我以为你不相信这些事
I thought you didn't believe in these things.
谁在乎我相不相信
Who cares what I believe in.
我这边的执行总裁和他妻子相信
I've got a CEO with a wife who believes.
我这边的屋主 家里的前院
I've got homeowners who've just had trees fall
有树倒下 还发生了自己专属的地震
in their front yards and their own personal earthquakes.
我这边有律师用着刑事责任
I've got lawyers using words like criminal liability
和集体诉讼这种词眼
and class action.
卢克 我给你的费用和定金都加倍
Luke, double your fee and an ongoing retainer
只要你现在赶走他
if you off him now.
聪明点
Be smart.
喂
Hello.
奥古斯特
Hey, August.
之前跟你一起玩跳伞的建筑师叫什么名字
Who was that architect you used to go skydiving with?
慢骑手酒吧 开麦夜
赶紧赶紧 快接电♥话♥
Come on, come on, come on. Pick up. Pick up.
灯塔
A lighthouse?
这边唯一的灯塔在海岸上方好几英里处
Th-the only lighthouse is miles up the coast.
不 这是旧的灯塔
No! This is the old lighthouse.
在1887年被拆除
They tore it down in 1887!
但就在那里 在你站的地方
But it was right there! Right where you're standing!
可怕
Freaky.
1811年的一个大雾天 灯塔看守人
So, it's this foggy day in 1811 and the lighthouse keeper
想进城去见他的妻子
decides to go into town to see his wife.
我想他肯定是睡着了
He must have fallen asleep, I guess,
因为他和她半夜一同醒来
because he wakes up with her in the middle of the night
并意识到 "天呐 漆黑一片"
and realizes, "Oh, god! It's pitch black".
于是他快马加鞭赶往灯塔
So, he's-he's racing his horse to the lighthouse
因为他得把照射灯点亮
because he's gotta light the lamp.
夜色如墓地般漆黑 你懂的
It's dark as the grave, you understand.
连月光都没有
I mean, there isn't even the moon!
然后他听到了惨绝人寰的声音
And then he hears the most awful sound.
做好准备
Brace yourselves!
不 不
No. NO!
一艘船靠得太近
A ship comes in too close.
船员看不见 对吧 没有灯塔
They can't see, right? No lighthouse.
没有月亮
No moon.
所以船撞上了岩石
So it crashes on the rocks.
大约近百人丧生
Nearly a hundred souls lost.
-天呐 -对
- Oh, God. - Yeah.
住在那栋房♥子里的人这么多年来
People living in the house after all of these years
肯定是激发了什么东西
must have triggered, like, something.
让一切从头开始
Started it all over again.
那些水手要来了
The sailors are coming!
他们想找慢骑手复仇
They want revenge on the tardy horseman,
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表