剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
Okay.
行 我们分头行动
Okay, we split up.
你还记得那些临终祈祷吗
You still remember those last rites?
我很了解这个地下室
I know this basement pretty well,
所以我留在这里找
so I'll poke around down here.
我去一楼看看
I'll check the main level.
我去二楼
I'll get upstairs.
我们15分钟后回这里碰头吗
We meet back here in 15 minutes?
好的
Okay.
传送门在房♥子建成前就在这里
The portal was here before the house.
在有史以前
Before history.
这幢房♥子建好后 传送门依然存在
And when the house was built, the portal remained.
我以为这是一条进入这个世界的途径
I thought it was a way into the world.
但我错了 对吗
But I was wrong, wasn't I?
这是条离开的途径
It's a way out.
当我们关闭它
And when we closed it‐‐
当你关闭这条途径
When you closed it,
所有这些可怜的灵魂
all those poor souls just
只能在这里徘徊
lingered on here.
他们的存在
Their presence
给了我一种力量
gave me a power
超出了我以前的想象
beyond what I had ever imagined before.
他们制♥造♥混乱
They created chaos.
我喜欢混乱
I adore chaos.
还有情感 爱 悲伤
And emotion, love, sadness,
渴望 遗憾
longing, regret.
我以这些为食
I feast on them.
达拉
Darla?
你好 奥吉
Hello, Augie.
达拉 我...
Darla, I...
是你吗
Is it you?
你真的...
Are you really‐‐?
你的头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
岁月催人老
Time.
不久前
Not long ago...
以我的时间 根本不算久
Not long at all, by my time reckoning,
我接待了一位特殊访客
I received a very special visitor
我想她有和你一样的眼睛
and I think she has your eyes.
你俩是在聊在下吗
You two talking about little old me?
卢卡斯
Lucas.
看起来你有点小受伤
Looks like you have an owie.
是吗
Yeah?
如果我这么特殊
Well, if I'm so special,
你昨晚为什么把我从门廊踢下来
why'd you punt me off the front porch last night?
你的...
Your...
天赋
gifts
让你在某种程度上是个不可预测的对手
make you a somewhat unpredictable adversary.
今天你的朋友都在这幢房♥子里 我感觉安全多了
I feel much safer in the house today with all your friends.
如果你敢伤害他们 我对天发誓
If you hurt them, I swear to God‐‐!
放松
Relax.
他们都在享受
They're all enjoying
自己温馨的团聚时光
lovely little reunions of their own,
这还是受你启发
inspired by yours.
我只希望他们都一样...
I can only hope they'll all be as...
复杂
Complicated.
爸
Daddy?
首先 不要问显而易见的问题
First of all, don't ask the obvious question,
如果我是你就会问这个问题
the question I would ask if I were you.
我不知道我为什么在这里
I have no idea why I'm here.
我们在哪里 很明显 我们不在
I mean, where are we? Clearly not the pages of
《建筑文摘》里
Architectural Digest.
好吧 完全可以理解 那我就...
Okay, perfectly understandable. I'll just...
等一会 让你冷静一下
wait a second while you gather yourself.
顺便说一句 你看起来漂亮极了
By the way, you look fabulous.
你的颧骨
Those cheekbones.
看起来有点像你妈 但大部分还是像我
I see a bit of your mother in there, but it's mostly me.
不用谢
You're welcome.
爸
Daddy.
奥古斯特
August?
菲利普神父
Padre Felipe.
迪亚兹神父
Father Diaz?
[西班牙语]你好 你还好吗
Ola. ¿Cómo estás?
你从未道别
You never said goodbye.
如果我知道我们拥有的时间那么少
If I had known how little time we'd have,
我会每一分钟都和你一起度过
I would have spent every minute with you.
多年前 当我们结婚时
When we were married, all those years ago,
我似乎记得有一句是"直到死亡将我们分离"
I seem to recall something about "Until death do us part."
我还能说什么
What can I say?
我遇到了一位我同龄的女人
I meet a woman my age,
她人非常好 甚至
someone perfectly nice, even
我觉得我有点
someone to whom I'm
被她吸引
mildly attracted and...
然而我很快意识到 她们...
and I quickly realize they are...
只是你模糊的影子
merely a faint reflection of you.
你有心魔
You're haunted.
我们在这里尽量不用那个词
We try not to use that word around here.
只是想搞清你是真实的 还是
Trying to figure out if you're real, or
这幢房♥子变出来的 或是...
something the house conjured up, or, uh‐‐
菲利普
Ah, Felipe.
你什么时候变得这么愤世嫉俗了
When did you become so cynical?
迪亚兹神父
Father Diaz?
可能是在你背叛
It was perhaps when you turned your back
养育你的教堂的时候
on the church that raised you.
不 你弄混了 神父
Oh, no, you got things mixed up, Padre.
恰恰相反
It was the other way around.
该死
Ah, mierda.
我只能 我只能这么做
I could on... I could only do so‐‐
拜托
Oh, please!
省省你那枯燥乏味 自以为是的
Spare me your tired, self‐righteous
"教堂不喜欢我 因为我喜欢男人"的说辞
"Oh, the church didn't like me because I like men" rhetoric.
如果近代历史教会了我们什么
If recent history teaches us anything,
那就是并不只有神启呼召才排斥变♥态♥
it is that perversion is not exclusionary to the calling.
什么
Pardon...
你说什么
Pardon me?
变♥态♥
Perversion?
这些重聚 是真的吗
These reunions, they're real?
不是很美好吗
Aren't they wonderful?
我现在意识到我们有些
I now realize that some of our
最深层的恐惧并不是关于
worst fears are not about
地狱猛兽和噩梦
hell beasts and nightmares.
不
No!
而是关于我们爱过却失去的人们
They're centered on the ones we loved and lost.
我们辜负他们了吗
Did we fail them?
让他们失望了吗
Disappoint them?
我们能再爱一次吗
Will we ever love again?
最糟糕的是
And worst of all:
我们在起初真的被爱过吗
were we ever really loved in the first place?
我以为你在生我的气
I thought you were mad at me.
我为什么要生你的气
Why would I be mad at you?
我们大吵了一架
We had that massive fight,
记得吗
remember?
我不记得了
Oh, I don't think I do.
关于学校的事
About school.
我想
I wanted to
把主修从工商管理
switch my major from business administration
换成艺术史
to art history
你说我是...
and you said I was...
天呐 我说了什么
Oh, god. What did I say?
你说我是
You said I was
"一个有钱的
"An overprivileged,
嘎吱作响的麦片糖果混♥蛋♥"
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表