剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
不那么遗憾 但我有点意外
Not so sorry, but I am surprised.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
那么 我们之后见吧
So, I'll, uh, I'll see you around maybe?
当然
'Course.
我是你住所地♥产♥专家
I'm your residential real estate specialist.
你就是那个房♥产经纪人吧
You'd be the real estate guy.
我是卢克·罗曼
Luke Roman.
你是哈珀吗
Harper?
哈珀
Harper.
肯定是哈珀了
Harper.
都和卡勒姆说了我们不需要你 可他就是不听
Told Callum we didn't need you. But no.
他更愿意让几千美元打水漂
He prefers to flush thousands of dollars down the toilet.
他真会装
He's such a tool.
他对你评价很高
He spoke so well of you.
而且没人拿钱打水漂
Nobody is flushing any money away.
实际上 我觉得你的售价太低
In fact, I think your price is too low.
真的吗
Really?
对 这样会让买♥♥家们觉得
Yeah. It gives the buyer the impression
这房♥子暗中有什么地方不对劲
that there's something secretly wrong with the place.
这房♥子暗中有什么地方不对劲吗
Is there something secretly wrong with the place?
这个得你来判断
You tell me.
来吧 赶在天黑前
Come on, before it gets dark.
天黑之后你可不想待在这
You don't want to be here after dark.
-很漂亮 -是啊
- It's beautiful. - Oh, yeah.
很漂亮 对吧
Beautiful, right?
可一到晚上漆黑一团的时候
Except at night when it's pitch black
任何事 任何人都能...
and anything can and anyone can...
原本就是鱼鳞板屋顶吗
Shiplap ceiling is original.
对
Yeah.
厨房♥不花哨
Kitchen is not fancy.
但功能齐全
But functional.
我建议拿走几把刀
Might want to lose a few of these knives.
除非你想把房♥子卖♥♥给波吉亚家族
Unless you're planning on selling it to the Borgias.
我们去露台看看吧
Let's go out on the deck.
我很喜欢这个
Oh, I love this!
你不介意我打开吧
Do you mind if I...
它很特别
That's special.
爷爷给奶奶做的...
Grampa made it for Grammy when...
也就是你的祖母 萨曼莎·诺斯
That would be your grandmother, Samantha North.
对
Right.
她在这过世的 是吗
She died here, right?
莎姆奶奶 是的
Grammy Sam, yeah.
如果你仔细听
And if you listen closely,
依然能听到她的喘息声
you can still hear her gasping for‐‐
听起来像是一群人
Sounds like a bunch of people
曾在这里去世
caught their shuttle to glory here.
姨妈 叔叔 堂表亲
Aunts, uncles, cousins.
是的
Yeah.
他们的骨灰
And their mortal remains
被撒在了湖里 永远...
are scattered on the lake, forever‐‐
那是家族传统吗
Is that like a family tradition thing?
就像有些家庭会在平安夜拆礼物
Like some families open their presents on Christmas Eve?
我发现那有点吓人 我喜欢这个露台
That I find creepy. I love the deck.
你弟弟说你在这里遇到过一些怪事
Your brother mentioned you had some odd stuff happening here.
脚步声
Footsteps.
半夜的巨响
Loud bangs in the middle of the night;
痛苦灵魂的尖叫声
the screams of tormented souls...
-好吓人 -是的
- That is scary. - Yeah.
你胳膊是怎么受伤的
How'd you hurt your arm?
一阵狂风
A whipping wind
从地狱向我吹来
came at me from hell itself.
然后
Then...
一股奇怪的力量
a strange force
把我推下了楼梯
pushed me down the stairs!
上帝啊 不
Sweet god, no!
又来了
It's happening again!
没错
Right.
地狱吹来的风
The wind from hell.
或者也许
Or maybe...
是上面的戴森塔式冷风扇
the Dyson Cool Tower up there.
你口袋里有遥控器
You have a remote in your pocket.
如果不是 那就是你因其他原因摸了屁♥股♥
Either that or you touched your butt for another reason
这绝对不关我的事
that's absolutely none of my business.
没事的 好吗
You're good. Okay?
初学者只会发出一些可怕的声音
A beginner would have just made some spooky noises
或操纵门使其自动开合
or rigged a door to open by itself.
但一阵冷空气 干得漂亮
But the puff of cold air? That was a nice touch.
接着是身体被扔下楼梯
Following it up with the physical hurl down the stairs?
那就是对骗术的鞠躬尽瘁了
Now, that is commitment to the craft.
朋友 我真佩服你
My friend ‐‐ respect.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我只是想帮你卖♥♥乡间小屋的人
I'm just the guy who's going to sell your cottage.
我是来看看是否有超自然现象危害
I came to see if it was supernaturally compromised.
但我想唯一的危害因素
But I think the only compromising factor...
就是你
is you.
你是捉鬼师吗
You're some kind of ghost hunter?
我是房♥产经纪
I'm a real estate guy.
你饿吗 我饿了
You hungry? I'm hungry.
你推荐给我的房♥子
The houses that you sent to me
全都不对
they are all wrong!
完全是浪费我的时间
A complete waste of my time!
卢克在哪里
Where is Luke?
很遗憾
Unfortunately,
卢克现在不在
Luke is unavailable right now.
如果你能提示我一下你的...
So, i‐if you could give me a little hint of‐of what your‐‐
我有个故事
I have a story
必须要讲出来
that needs to flow out of me.
我没法讲 除非我所处的环境
And that cannot happen unless the environment I am in
能让讲述一直不被打断
lets that flow remain uninterrupted.
史黛西
Stacy!
你打算搞砸我的讲述吗
Are you going to blow my flow?
不打算
No.
那么明天
Then tomorrow
你最好让我看看12个州内最混乱
you had better show me the most messed‐up,
墙上渗血 铁链咯咯作响
walls bleeding, chain rattling,
镜中映着血腥玛丽的闹鬼房♥
Bloody‐Mary‐in‐the‐mirror haunted houses in twelve states,
否则我的买♥♥♥房♥♥计划
or I will be taking my business
就交给别人了
elsewhere.
明确一下
So, just for clarity,
你想找个房♥子
you want a house that's‐‐
闹鬼 是的
Haunted! Yes.
有超自然现象 被恶魔附身
Metaphysically engaged! Demonically possessed!
我想找间屋子
I want a house
让阿米蒂维尔鬼屋
that's gonna make Amityville
纽约长岛著名凶宅
看起来像是"小熊维尼的乡间小屋"
look like the house on Pooh Corner.
我想找间屋子
I want a house
每晚都是万圣节
where every night is going to be Halloween
每天都是
and where every day is going to be
《活死人黎明》
Dias de los Muertos.
你明白吗
You comprende?
明白
Comprendo.
拭目以待
We'll see.
谈的怎么样
So, how did it go?
真是个奇怪的人
What a strange person.
不用谢
You're welcome.
文件上写着拉森
This file says Larson.
居然有专门给拉森的文档吗
There's a Larson file?
一旦威廉在新地方安定下来
Once William gets settled in a new place,
卢克就会开启一份新文件
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表