剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
Nothing special.
你想来吗
You want to come?
她很乐意见见你
She'd love to meet you!
我们要做饼干
We're going to make cookies
做成一沓成交合同的样子
shaped like little stacks of closing documents.
谢了 但是
Thanks, but, um,
好好珍惜家庭时光吧 很重要
keep your family time. It's important.
我从没意识到那有多重要 直到我爸去世
I never realized how important until my dad died.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
已售出
一秒
One Mississippi,
两秒
two Mississippi,
三...秒
three Mississ... sippi.
我想主题是
So, I believe the subject
天使
was angels.
从不相信它们
Never trusted them.
你不相信任何人
Well, you don't trust anybody.
两发两中
That's a two.
我们之前在说什么
What were we talking about?
天使
Angels.
天使 没错
Angels! Right!
那么
So...
我从不相信一个名人堂里
I could never trust a team that had in their Hall of Fame
有叫弗拉迪米尔的队伍
a guy named Vladimir.
你们这帮小孩没经历过冷战
I mean, you kids who never lived through the Cold War,
你不知道那是什么感受
you don't know what it was like.
过着小日子 却知道自己可能
Going through your day, knowing you could be just
离苏联的核攻击只有几步之遥
minutes away from a Russian nuclear attack.
弗拉迪米尔·葛雷诺是多米尼加人 不是苏联人
Vladimir Guerrero was Dominican, not Russian.
这听上去像苏联间谍会说的话
That sounds like something a Russian spy would say.
你知道那个
You know, that, uh...
你那天见的女孩
that girl you had out here
非常漂亮
the other day was pretty.
在棒球练习场吗
At the batting cages?
你看到了苏珊
You saw Susan.
对 我对红发女孩没有抵抗力
Yeah, I‐I'm a fool for redheads.
向来如此
Always was.
苏珊是个同事 同僚
Susan is a co‐worker and a colleague.
还是个房♥地♥产♥忍♥者战士
And a real estate Ninja warrior.
你们俩 像他们说的 志趣相投吗
You two, uh, as they say, are sympatico?
不 而且没人这么说了
No. And they don't say that anymore.
这是个新世界
Well, it's a new world.
我很高兴自己没活到现在
I'm glad I didn't live to see it.
你还打球吗
You going to putt or what?
你是个好孩子 卢克
You know, you're a good boy, Luke.
在所有方面都比我强
Better than me in every way.
也应该如此
And that's the way it should be.
但你的桃花运总是不好
But you always did poorly with women.
我的桃花运不好
I did poorly?
需要我提醒下你自己和女人的黑历史吗
Do I need to remind you of your own track record with women?
为什么五月的第二个周日总让我撕心裂肺
Why the second Sunday in May will always tear my guts out?
除了教士队获胜的时候
Except when the Padres win.
有时赢了也难过
Sometimes even then.
晚安 爸
Good night, Dad.
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表