剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
但我们没有开口
but we're not speaking.
你和我 露比
You and me, Ruby...
我们都有
we both have...
方法
a way.
天赋
A gift.
如果年老是天赋
If being old is a gift,
我愿意还回去
I'd like to give it back.
你有空吗
Got a second?
你找到什么了吗
You find something?
我们都是朋友
We are all friends here.
说吧
Go ahead.
这是你的"新东西"
This is your "Something new".
你父亲选的 就在他...
Your father picked it out just before he‐‐
你懂的
Well, you know.
他比你更早意识到利昂就是你的真命天子
He knew Leon was the one before you did.
死亡证明都在结婚证后开具
And the death certificates followed the marriage licenses
有些是几天 有些是几小时
by only days, sometimes hours.
卢克 这已经好几代了
Luke, this goes back generations.
1926年
1926.
第一次真爱
The first love...
永远无法成为第一任妻子
can never be the first wife.
利昂的曾曾祖父 以赛亚
Leon's great‐great‐grandfather, Isaiah,
与一位女子订婚了
was promised to a woman
她叫乔安娜
named Johanna.
但以赛亚爱着另一个女孩
But Isaiah loved another girl,
叫做阿诺拉
named Anora.
但依然
But, still,
背弃承诺拥有强大的力量
a broken promise can be a powerful thing.
人们一直谈论着乔安娜的母亲
There's always been whispers about Johanna's mother ‐‐
说她有异能
that she had a‐a certain power.
而乔安娜
And Johanna...
她发了毒誓
she made a promise that very night
巴普蒂斯特家所有男人的第一次真爱
that the first love of all Baptiste men
都会在他们完婚前死去
would die before they could wed.
所以从那时起
And so, it has been ever since.
利昂就注定要心碎
Leon is next to have his heart broken.
婚礼明天才举♥行♥ 普丽娅还没事
The wedding is not until tomorrow and Priya's still okay.
所以也许我们可以...
So, maybe we can‐‐
乔安娜不会被蒙骗
Johanna will not be cheated.
普丽娅今晚必须睡觉
Priya must sleep tonight.
但她不会醒来
But she won't wake up.
她不会醒来
She won't wake up.
天呐
Oh, dear.
你们都疯了 利昂 快说他们错了
You people are insane. Leon, tell them they're wrong!
这只是个愚蠢又古老的传说
It's a stupid old legend.
利昂 你母亲是你父亲的第一任妻子吗
Leon, was your mother your father's first wife?
当然
Of course!
他们打算在我出生后就结婚
They were going to get married right after I was born.
她死了 所以露比姑妈才把我养大
She died. That's why my Aunt Ruby raised me.
-利昂 -等等
‐ Leon. ‐ Wait!
我的奶奶
M‐my grandmother!
她嫁给了我爷爷 她是他的第一任
She married my grandfather, and she was his first‐‐
第二次真爱
His second love.
抱歉 我一整天都在研究你的家史
I'm sorry. I've been studying your family history all day.
对了 还有你的 我们得谈谈
Yours too, by the way. We need to talk.
好吧 那我的家庭呢
Okay, but what about my family?
杰西·巴普蒂斯特
Jesse Baptiste.
与芮内·皮埃尔订婚
Engaged to Renee Pierre.
她死了
She died.
一年后他娶了你奶奶 姬莎·萨马鲁
A year later he marries your grandma, Keisha Samaroo.
你的祖父 苏列尔 与菲丽茜娅·亨利订婚
Your grandfather, Zuriel, engaged to Felicia Henry.
她死了 所以他娶了...
She dies so he married‐‐
好了 住口
Oh, okay! Just stop!
听着 抱歉 我不
Look, I am sorry! I won't‐‐
我再也不见她了 好吗 别这样了
I won't see her again, okay? So, just don't!
还有其他方法 你们现在就结婚
There's another way. You get married right now.
-现在 -现在
‐ Now? ‐ Now?
好吧 但怎么结
All right. But how?
我认识个人
I know a guy.
我真是你的第一次真爱
I was really your first love?
第一次 也是最后一次
First and last.
亲爱的
Dearly beloved‐‐
用简短的版本 神父
The short version, Father.
普丽娅 你发誓做那些...
Do you, Priya, pledge to do the things‐‐
我愿意
I do!
好极了 真棒 那你 利昂...
Great. Super. So, do you, Leon...
好好好 所有事 我都愿意
Yeah, yeah, yeah. All the things! I do!
你不能这样
You must not!!
谁有戒指 什么戒指都可以
Who's got the ring? Any ring will do!
普丽娅 你的项链
Priya, your necklace!
卷起来套在他手指上 当作戒指
Wrap it around his finger! Use it as a ring!
小心
Look out!
普丽娅和利昂已经牵着手
Now that Priya and Leon have given themselves to each other
向对方忠诚宣誓 我宣布你们...
by solemn vows with the joining of hands, I pronounce you‐‐
是爸爸
It's Daddy!
我现在宣布你们是丈夫和妻子了
I now pronounce you man and wife!
你还好吗
You okay?
你也闻到了 对吧
You smell that too, right?
金盏花
Marigolds.
爸爸的金盏花
Daddy's marigolds.
干得漂亮 神父
Nice work, Padre.
信不信由你 我还主持过更糟糕的婚礼
Believe it or not, I've worked worse weddings than that.
奥古斯特 我们搞错了
是出去的方法 而不是进来的方法
奥古斯特发来了一堆短♥信♥
It's a bunch of texts from August.
房♥子认识我了
他又回多诺万的房♥子里
He's back at the Donovan house.
梅根走了
梅根走了吗
Megan is gone?
我害怕
害怕
Afraid.
奥古斯特从来不"害怕"
August doesn't do "Afraid".
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
好了 兄弟 看着我 看着我
Okay, buddy. Look at me! Look at me.
坚持住 坚持住 对
Stay with me. Stay with me. Yes.
卢克
Luke!
-不不 -报♥警♥ 报♥警♥
- Oh, no, no, no! ‐ Call 911! Call 911!
坚持住
Stay with me!
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表