剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
梅杰街721号♥
PKE1.7
朗德里街21号♥
PKE3.8
温迪巷32号♥
PKE4.5
天鹅街152号♥
PKE3.3
唐纳德大道82号♥
PKE1.8
马奇街6号♥
PKE2.1
看上去毫无章法 直到
They look totally random until...
再标注一个地点
You drop in one more data point.
多诺万的房♥子
The Donovan House.
越靠近多诺万的房♥子
As Donovan gets closer,
PKE的数值就越高
our P.K.E. readings get higher.
既然梅根搬家了 这房♥子又空了
Now that Megan has relocated and the house is vacant
从肉身实体来说空了
in the, uh, corporeal sense,
我想再去测些数值
I'd like to take some additional readings.
你不想参加婚礼
You don't want to go to the wedding.
我已经陪着四个女儿走过红毯
I've, uh, walked the aisle with four daughters.
我经历了四次彩排晚宴
I've experienced four rehearsal dinners.
我熬过了四次婚宴
I've survived four receptions,
听过四次毫无品味的祝酒 并克制自己
restrained myself from murdering four best men
不去杀了伴郎
after four tasteless toasts.
我这辈子参加够婚礼了
I've done my time.
那今晚有什么活动
So, what's tonight?
今晚只是在家吃晚餐
Tonight is a quiet evening at home;
家庭聚餐
a family dinner.
你被邀请了吗
Are you invited?
我是家人
I'm family.
我很想感受下那家人的能量
I would really like to check the energy of that family.
你能多带四个人吗
Can we be your plus four?
三个就行
Plus three.
我还有事
I got homework to do.
他们确实想让我找个摄影师
They did want me to find the photographer.
那就是你了
Well, there you go.
你可以过来 给那家人拍几张照片
You just stop by and take a couple shots of the fam
带上你的基里安CDC相机
with your Kirlian CDC,
喝点香槟 吃点煎茄子咖喱
have a little champagne and fried eggplant curry,
然后就可以走人了
then you're off the hook.
我确实喜欢煎茄子咖喱
Ah, I do adore fried eggplant curry.
我得跟普丽娅谈谈她的父亲
I need to talk to Priya about her father.
不
Ah, no.
我真的认为有可能...
I really think that it is possible‐‐
不 我不是说别说 我是说
No, I‐I don't mean no. I mean,
我去跟她谈 应该是我说
I'll talk to her. It should be me.
美极了 谢谢 女士们
Lovely. Thank you, ladies.
是我们的荣幸
With pleasure.
没什么被恶魔附身
Nothing demonic there.
看她买♥♥那么多鞋 肯定被什么附身了
Yeah, well something possessed her to buy those shoes.
有情况吗
Anything?
我在收集这家所有成员的图像
I'm collecting imagery on everyone in the family
但目前没看到值得警惕的
but thus far I've not seen anything alarming.
那她呢
What about her?
她的数值都正常
All of her numbers are normal.
就算有什么 也是比别人低
If anything, a bit low.
也许她处在省电模式
Maybe she's in energy‐saving mode?
天呐 你的老板...
Ooh, god, your boss is...
真帅
attractive.
你和他没有...
You and he aren't...?
没 没有
No, no.
不 我打算先尝试一遍所有的糟糕人生选择
No, I'm trying to hit all of the bad life choices
然后再重蹈覆辙
before I start repeating any.
你知道为什么我总遇到这些事吗
Any ideas about why these things keep happening to me?
我们会搞清楚的 别担心
We'll figure it out. Don't worry.
你知道那天晚上
You know the other night,
当我的胸衣快要杀了我时
when my corset was about to kill me
我有一瞬间害怕你不会 你懂的
there was a second I was afraid you weren't gonna, you know?
用你的小技能
Do the thing.
抱歉 只是
I‐I'm sorry. It's just,
我从不喜欢...
you know, I‐I never liked to...
我没告诉过任何人
You know, I never told anyone.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
在湖边的那些夏天
Well, all of those summers by the lake,
作为唯一一栋一直有营火的小屋
it was pretty cool being the only cabin
感觉非常棒
that always had a campfire.
普丽娅 我想跟你谈谈你♥爸♥爸
Priya, I wanted to talk to you about your dad‐‐
我不喜欢见露比一个人
Oh, you know, I hate to see Ruby alone.
露比姑妈
Aunt Ruby?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
这么多漂亮的人儿
So many pretty people.
我只是很开心看到你在这
I am just so glad that you're here
能见证利昂和我结婚
to see Leon and I get married.
不 我不会 亲爱的
No, I‐I'm not, dear.
你当然会
Of course you are.
我会在这 亲爱的
I'll be here, darling,
但你会死
but you'll be dead.
普丽娅
Hey, Priya.
佐伊 苏珊在吗
Hi, Zooey! Is Susan around?
好了
All righty.
神龛附近有增加的能量
Increased energy around the shrine,
但都在预料之内
but nothing unexpected.
宗教肖像经常会影响
Religious iconography always interferes
普通的能量场
with normal energy flows.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
已经影响我二十年了
It interfered with 20 years of my life.
屋子里PKE聚集最大的地方
The greatest concentration of P.K.E. in the house
是这里
is right here.
又是爸爸
Dad again.
所以宾客都没什么异常
So, nothing out of the ordinary on the guests.
就连这位轮椅上的朋友也是
Even your friend in the wheelchair.
天呐 我以为她能把针掰歪
God, I thought she'd bend the needle.
但这些...
But these...
是我拍的最后的照片
Are the last photos I took.
幸福的小两口吗
The happy couple?
这很奇怪
Now, that is weird.
新娘这什么也没有
There's nothing on the bride.
新娘没问题
Bride is clean.
新郎
The groom
背负着巨大的超自然能量
is carrying some serious metaphysical baggage.
或者他才是目标
Or he's being targeted.
你觉得黑进国际出生和
How do you feel about hacking into some international
死亡记录数据库怎么样
birth and death certificate records?
我最喜欢了
Oh, I love it.
就像是对前任展开铺天盖地的搜查
It's like existentially Googling your exes.
谢谢你帮我拿这个
Thank you for picking this up for me.
抱歉我不能改得更好看了
Sorry I couldn't make it less hideous.
我...
So, I, um...
我昨晚本想跟你谈谈
I‐I tried to talk to you last night
但后来事情变得有点怪异
but things got a little weird.
对吧
Ah, you think?
"你会死" 谁会说这种话
"You're gonna be dead?" Who says that?
-她老了吧 -她就是疯了
‐ She's old? ‐ She's batshit crazy.
我不在乎她是否养大了利昂 这样不行
I don't care if she raised Leon. That is not okay.
我们从四年级就认识了
So, um, we've known each other since the fourth grade.
对 自从托德·普伦蒂斯用种族歧视的话骂我
Yes, since you sucker‐punched Todd Prentiss for calling me
-而你打了他以后 -这不精确
‐ a racist name. ‐ Not accurate.
他知道自己要挨打了 只是反应太慢
He saw it coming. He was just too slow.
你是我的英雄
You were my hero.
天呐 我想就是从那时起我想成为你
God, I think that that's when I decided that I wanted to be you.
我吗
Me?
你一直都比我更受欢迎
Well, you were way more popular than I ever was!
而且你更擅长运动
And you were much better at sports.
对 但当你击中垒球
Yeah, but when you hit a softball,
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表