剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
I'm all for picking your pronouns,
但这感觉有人在利用你
but it feels as if someone is using you
做他们的扩音器
as their Bluetooth speaker.
我们是诺斯一家
We are The Norths!
你是哈珀·诺斯
You are Harper North.
你住在这个乡间小屋 但你不是小屋本身
You live in this cottage, but you are not this cottage!
什么
What?
怎么会
How did‐‐?
听着
Listen,
这可能是因为
this might be the
我受了闭合性头部损伤
closed head injury talking here,
但我很确定这与你
but I am pretty sure this has something to do
死去亲戚的骨灰有关
with the ashes of your dead relatives.
他们在控制你
They are controlling you somehow...
把你困在这里
Tying you to the property.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
帮我解开这些
Just cut me out of these.
我有点反悔说了"帮我解开这些"
Rethinking that whole "Cut me out of these" thing.
别
Don't!
我们是
We are
诺斯一家
the Norths!
你能帮我吗
Hey. Hey, can you help me?
这是为了哈珀 你爱哈珀
It's for Harper. You love Harper.
*让她出去*
*Let her out*
*让他们往前看*
*Move them on*
*然后看着她飞翔*
*Oh, then watch her fly*
*放播着倒 条发上着倒*
*Sdrawkab ti yalp Sdrawkab tid niw!*
好吧 等等
'Kay, wait a minute?
让她出去
Let her out?
让哈珀本人离开这里吗
Like, get Harper physically out of here?
她离开这个房♥子
She leaves the property...
就能解开咒语吗
and that breaks the hold?
*让她出去 让他们往前看*
*Let her out Move them on*
*然后看着她飞翔*
*Then watch her fly*
*放播着倒 条发上着倒*
*Sdrawkab ti yalp Sdrawkab tid niw!*
你听不到我说话吗
Can you not hear me talking?
这首歌♥是唯一的方法吗
Is the song the only way?
菲尔 我给你发一个音频文件
Phil, I'm sending you a sound file.
这首歌♥的语言我无法辨别
It's a song in a language I can't identify.
你看是否能听出歌♥词是什么 并打给我
See if you can find out what it says and call me.
我比较着急要
Oh, and I kinda need it right now.
你回来了
You came back.
我能给哈珀留个言吗
Could I leave a message for Harper?
你能告诉她 她死去的亲戚
Can you tell her that her dead relatives
想把她困在这里吗
want to keep her here?
我不知道为什么
I don't know why,
但这不是正常生活
but it's no life.
对于这么优秀的人不行
Not for someone as terrific
比如哈珀
as Harper.
想想她能做多少非凡的事情
Just think of the amazing things that she could do...
你可以做
that you could do
只要你离开
if you leave.
你可以回道格伍德
You could go back to Dogwood,
随便你想去哪
wherever you want.
我们这么做吧
Let's do this.
或撤销这一切
Or undo this.
一起
Together.
现在
Right now.
来吧
Come on.
这就是你的计划吗 快速开走
This is your grand plan? Drive away really fast?
这没用 我无法离开
It's not going to work. I can't leave.
你可以 你得有信心
Yes you can! You have to have faith.
你奶奶还会说什么语言
What other languages does your grandmother speak?
什么 我不清楚
What? None that I know of.
没有之前的母语吗
Nothing from the old country?
什么母语 她是内布拉斯加人
What old country? She's from Nebraska!
你没听到我说什么吗 我不能离开
Didn't you hear me? I literally can't leave!
菲尔来电
说吧 菲尔
Talk to me, Phil.
你还好吗
You okay?
不太好
I've been better.
歌♥怎么样了
What about the song?
我们的数据库包含六千多种语言
Our database has over 6,000 languages.
但没有任何匹配
This doesn't match any of them.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这种语言与芬兰乌戈尔语
There are phonetic similarities
由一些语♥音♥上的相似
to the Finno‐Ugric language family,
但词法构造上完全不同
but the morphology is all wrong.
对 我们确定
Yeah, we're sure. Hey...
你试过倒着播放吗
...did you try playing the thing backward?
*让他们往前看 然后看着她飞翔*
*Move them on, Oh, then, then watch her fly*
*放播着倒 条发上着倒*
*Sdrawkab ti yalp Sdrawkab tid niw.*
*让他们往前看 然后看着她飞翔*
*Move them on, Oh, then, then watch her fly*
*放播着倒 条发上着倒*
*Sdrawkab ti yalp Sdrawkab tid niw.*
*倒着上发条 倒着播放*
*Wind it backwards Play it backwards*
真的假的
Seriously?
这就是你想留着我这个客户的王牌吗
This is your best shot at keeping my business?
这个
The...
《布雷迪一家》那种普通房♥子
Brady Bunch house?
对 没错
Yeah. Mm‐hm. That's it.
钥匙给我
Give me the key.
我进去快速看看
I'll take a quick look around
然后我们就拜拜
and then we are done.
苏珊 救急房♥子是个笑话
需要另外的选择 立刻马上
佐伊 相信我
苏珊 我之前信了
听着
佐伊 相信卢克
好吧 我知道这看上去平淡无奇
Okay, I know it seems banal and innocuous‐‐
我买♥♥了
Oh, I'll take it!
我想要
I want it.
我需要
I need it.
赶紧签合同
Make the deal!
无论多少钱
Whatever it costs.
好的 好极了
Okay. Super!
天呐
Oh, my.
在那里面发生了什么
What happened in there?
你看上去像是看见了...
You look like you've seen a‐‐
你带安定了吗
Would you happen to have a Xanax?
你选对了房♥产经纪人
You picked the right agent.
猜猜谁刚搞定了
Guess who just closed a sale with
美国现代恐怖大♥师♥和
America's master of modern horror and
这家公♥司♥最难搞的客户
the agency's biggest pain in the ass?
本姑娘
This girl!
你最好留一根手指给我
Uh, you better point one of those at me.
总之 卢克在哪 我想告诉他
Anyway, is Luke here? I want to tell him.
他不在 这很好 因为我们在探险
He's not. Which is perfect, seeing how we are spelunking
他私生活的黑暗秘密
the dark crevices of his personal life.
我不探险
I don't spelunk.
我错过了什么
So, what'd I miss?
看起来卢克与多诺万的家有渊源
It seems Luke has a history with the Donovan place.
家庭方面的渊源
A family thing.
我们都以为他喜欢那个多诺万姑娘
We just thought that he was crushing on the Donovan lady.
可能都是真的
Both could be true.
我信了 谢谢
I'll take that. Thank you.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
我轻蔑还不屑
I was dismissive and condescending.
这是我性格的缺点 我正在克服
It is a flaw in my character and I am working on it.
说真的 我以为你只是办公室经理
Honestly, I just thought you were the office manager.
我身兼数职
I contain multitudes.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
如果能让家庭和睦 我留下就是了
I'll just stay if it keeps peace in the family.
他们死了
They are dead.
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表