剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
我能带你去酒店
I can take you to a hotel.
你能好好睡一觉
You'll get a good night's rest,
我们明早继续搞清楚这件事
and we'll figure out this thing in the morning.
我现在不能一个人待着
I really can't be alone right now.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
能
Yeah.
你能信任我
You can trust me.
你想谈谈昨晚的事吗
You want to talk about last night?
这些房♥子
These houses...
它们知道你害怕什么
They know what scares you.
你该知道些事情
There's something you should know.
你的房♥子
Your house?
我已经观察了好一阵
I've been watching it for a while.
几年前
Several years ago,
在你祖父买♥♥下这里前
before your grandfather bought the place,
这里无人居住
it was unoccupied.
原子杂草丛生 乱七八糟
The yard had gone to hell, so to speak.
邻居的一位女士 她刚搬来 她过来拜访
A neighbor lady ‐‐ she had just moved in ‐‐ she came next door
想抱怨这些杂草
to complain about the weeds.
没人知道是谁应了门
Nobody knows who answered the door.
但从此没人再见过那位女士
But nobody ever saw that lady again.
你知道她是谁吗
Any idea who she was?
他们说我继承了她的眼睛
They say I have her eyes.
你母亲吗
Your mother?
我猜她刚搬了回来
I guess she'd just moved back to town.
我接到过一些立马挂断的电♥话♥
I got some hang up calls.
我拨回去 她会接起来 我听到了她的声音
I called back. She answered. I heard her voice,
我知道就是她
and I knew it was her.
于是 我也挂断了
So, of course, I hung up.
我们从没联♥系♥过 而她也消失了
We never connected and she disappeared.
总之 这很复杂
Anyway, it's‐‐ It's complicated.
妈妈们都是这样
Moms always are.
所以我观察了那栋房♥子好一阵
So, I have been eyeing that house for a while.
当你祖父买♥♥下后 我想见他
When your grandfather bought it, I went to see him, you know?
看他是否愿意让我做些测试
To see if he would let me do some tests and things.
他拒绝了
He said no.
对 祖父不喜欢别人
Yeah. Grandpa didn't like people.
现在喝酒还有点早 不是吗
It's a little early, isn't it?
不 我从没停过
Nope. I never stopped,
所以现在还是昨晚
so, technically, it's still last night.
梅根
Megan,
这是阿尔芒蒙特拉切特庄园的葡萄酒
this is a Domaine de l'Armand Montrachet.
是世界上最顶级的白葡萄酒
It is one of the finest white wines in the world.
2004年的佳酿简直是传奇
The oh‐four is legendary.
对 祖父对葡萄酒非常讲究
Yeah, Grandpa was a serious wine guy.
他有成箱成箱的
He had cases and cases of these rare,
昂贵陈年葡萄酒放在地下室
expensive vintages in the basement.
实际上 他们告诉我
In fact, they told me
他生病前正打算给房♥子加一个酒窖
that he was adding a wine cellar to the house when he got sick.
真的吗
Really?
你介意我...
Do you mind if I... ?
你♥爸♥爸看上去没事了
Your dad seems okay.
我想等医生来了他们就打算让他出院
Think they're going to spring him as soon as the doc shows up.
那么 那男人是谁
So, who's the guy?
什么男人
What guy?
让你心烦意乱的男人
The guy who's got you so messed up
使你在家乱扔沙拉叉子和壁挂钟
that you're tossing around salad forks and mantle clocks.
我从不 我没有...
I never... I didn't...
你有
You are.
就是你
You did.
你不是故意的 但你得停下了
You're not doing it on purpose. But you have to stop.
这是处于特定年龄的孩子会出现的状况
It's something that happens to some kids at a certain age.
我们就是个荷尔蒙爆棚的公园 然后
We're a hormonal theme park to begin with, and then
有些东西短路了
something short‐circuits.
我们动用了一块自己都不知道存在的肌肉
We flex a muscle we didn't even know we had
然后砰
and then boom!
东西移♥动♥
Things move.
东西摔毁
Things get broken.
专业术语叫做心灵遥控
The technical term is telekinesis.
我很久以前查过
I looked it up a long time ago.
如果我伤害到别人了呢
What if I hurt someone?
你会学会控制它
You will learn to control it.
相信我
Trust me.
还有对这家伙宽容些
And go easy with this guy.
男人会让你困惑
Guys can do stuff to your head.
让你质疑自己
Make you doubt yourself.
再说 他只是个序幕
Besides, he's‐he's an opening act.
不是主角
He's not a headliner.
他是我的化学浪漫乐队
He's My Chemical Romance.
你得留一手 等待林肯公园到来时再用
You gotta save a little something for when Linkin Park comes along.
哪些是乐队 对吧
Those were bands, right?
对 那些是乐队
Yes, those are bands.
来吧 我们去看看你♥爸♥
Come on, let's check on your dad.
你在我这么大时也遇到了这些事吗
Did things like this happen to you when you were my age?
他是个贝斯手 而我放了一把火
He was a bass player. I set things on fire.
-不 不会吧 -烧个精光
‐ No, you didn't. ‐ Whoomf.
太酷了
That is awesome.
业主出♥售♥房♥屋
等等
Hold on.
什么
What?
你大可以继续信任我
Feel free to keep on trusting me.
好
Okay.
我需要卖♥♥掉这房♥子
I need to get this house out of my life.
我打算雇人把这混♥蛋♥烧了
I'm either going to hire somebody to torch the bastard
把它烧回地狱 或直接降价
and burn it back to hell, or I'm going to lower the price.
降价
Lower the price?
卢克 这是个由超自然野兽看守的地狱房♥
Luke, it's a supernatural beast guarding a hell‐house.
你怎么会认为
What makes you think‐‐?
肉
Meat.
是宇宙通用的语言
It's the universal language.
作为你的房♥产经纪 我建议你扔出去
As your broker, I encourage you to toss it!
赶紧...扔...猪排
The pork... chop... now!
该死
Oh, shit!
-怎么了 -上面全是灰
‐ What? ‐ It's all dusty!
它不会介意的
He's not going to mind.
狗就是狗
A dog is a dog,
无论它的主人是谁
no matter who his master is.
没错
Yup.
酒窖
Wine cellar.
-你还好吗 -嗯
‐ Are you okay? ‐ Yeah.
猪排快吃完了 赶紧来
The pork chop's wearing off. Come on!
在他建酒窖的过程中
So, in the process of building his wine cellar,
你祖父意外打开了
your grandfather, he accidentally opened
某种传送门或通道
some sort of portal or a gateway.
我觉得我们关上了 但我会叫个焊工
I think we closed it but I'll call in a welder
把那臭小子永远封进去
and we'll seal up that bad boy for good.
那狗呢
What about the dog?
没有门内传输的能量后 它会离开
Well, without the energy from the open portal, he'll move on.
业主出♥售♥房♥屋
说不定这会它已经在找幽灵邮递员了
He's probably looking for a ghostly mailman as we speak.
天呐 我们永远卖♥♥不掉这地方了
Oh, God. We are never gonna sell this place.
我觉得聂可以
Oh, I think you will.
你只需要合适的房♥产经纪
You just need proper representation.
那就得要专业人士了
A sort of a specialist, then.
当然 一个你能信任的人 这很关键
Definitely. Someone you can trust. That's, like, crucial.
那些恶灵...都消失了吗
And the, uh, evil spirits... They're all gone?
我猜律师还会留下是吗
I assume that the lawyer is staying?
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
那你的母亲呢
What about your mother?
房♥屋出♥售♥ 丽塔·维斯
已卖♥♥出
-功夫不减当年 -当然
- Still got it? ‐ Yeah, I do.
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表