剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表
帮你辅♥导♥作业
help you with your homework and
在你感冒时摸着你的额头
hold your forehead while you had the flu.
我唯一的幻想是永远不要再见到你
My only fantasy was that I'd never see you again.
你知道我那时有多开心吗
Do you know how happy I was
得知自己怀孕的时候
when I found out that I was pregnant?
你父亲和我尝试了很久
Your father and I had been trying for a while and,
终于 似乎我的梦想都要成真了
finally, it seemed like all my dreams were coming true.
我想要个女儿
I wanted a little girl
非常心切
so badly.
而等一切结束后 流的汗
And when it was all over, all the sweating and the
流的血 爆的粗口 用的力
bleeding and the cursing and the pushing,
我得到的却是你
all that I got was you.
不过是众多失望之中的一件罢了
Just the first in a series of crushing disappointments,
最甚的是73秒前的那件事
culminating about 73 seconds ago.
对
Yeah.
对我来说也进展不错
It's going good for me, too.
你竟然为其他人
And you're the one seeking the truth
寻找真♥相♥
for everyone else,
帮助他人完成未了心愿
helping others with their unfinished business
然而 不知为何
and yet, somehow,
你无法面对自己的
you can't even face your own.
我从未抛弃过我的家庭
I never deserted my family.
你从没有过家庭
You never had a family.
也永远不会有
And you never will.
你告诉那个荡♥妇♥
You tell that tramp
我要跟她分享这个房♥子
that I'm sharing this house with
让她滚回律师的身边
to go back to her lawyer.
至少他知道
At least he knew
怎么按正确的按钮...
how to press the right buttons in‐‐
闭 闭嘴
Shu‐shut up!
卢卡斯
Oh, Lucas.
这是对妈妈说话的态度吗
Is that any way to talk to Mommy?
我希望你喜欢喝烈酒
I, uh, hope you like 'em strong.
卢克
Luke?
剧集 | 凶宅处理专员(2021) | 导航列表